Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Peter & Autumn Phillips News  (Read 172288 times)
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #570 on: March 28, 2021, 06:48:29 PM »

Just playing devils advocate....it could genuinely have been business. I read somewhere Peter organises hunts/shooting parties as part of his business. Maybe he was specking out a new place to host them. Who knows, sounds like the police didn't have too much of an issue once a nosey neighbour had called them so couldn't have been breaking the law that bad.

I don’t know - there was no mention of him quarantining, so he broke that law if he didn’t.

As for whether it was business or personal, time will tell I guess. Must be weird to live in the same house as your ex.

Dunno ... Andy and Fergie have been doing it for years!

I think their pictures are under “weird” in the dictionary.  Smiley
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #571 on: March 28, 2021, 06:49:24 PM »

Just playing devils advocate....it could genuinely have been business. I read somewhere Peter organises hunts/shooting parties as part of his business. Maybe he was specking out a new place to host them. Who knows, sounds like the police didn't have too much of an issue once a nosey neighbour had called them so couldn't have been breaking the law that bad.

I don’t know - there was no mention of him quarantining, so he broke that law if he didn’t.

As for whether it was business or personal, time will tell I guess. Must be weird to live in the same house as your ex.

But are they really ex? Secret
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #572 on: March 28, 2021, 06:51:59 PM »

Just another self-entitled prat. I know certain circles act like the rules don't apply to them, but dammit be discreet about it... though it's still wrong.

I doubt he will care or that much will happen.

Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #573 on: March 28, 2021, 06:59:07 PM »

But are they really ex? Secret

Friends with benefits at the least, IMHO.  Secret But I do think they care about one another on some level, partially for mutual perseverance, I expect.

I'm waiting for Monday to see if there is a hue and cry from the Scottish officials higher up - the ones who called foul on William and Kate's train trip last December.

If there is nothing said then I will guess Peter had a legitimate reason for the trip.

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.       Daniel Patrick Moynihan
anneboleyn

Warned
Medium Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #574 on: March 28, 2021, 07:26:33 PM »

Peter seems so smug and arrogant. I hope he was there for legitimate purposes.

I think Andrew and Fergie will re-marry once his parents pass on.
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #575 on: March 30, 2021, 11:46:05 PM »

Peter caught breaking Scotland’s Covid protocols. He was apparently seeing a “friend” aka a former classmate of Zara aka a new girlfriend most likely. The neighbours recognized him and called police lol.

https://www.vanityfair.co...ction-violations-scotland

He was there on business, more like the business of getting laid.
ralf103

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #576 on: March 31, 2021, 01:37:53 AM »

Hasn't he denied it was anything more than staying at a friends house as he couldn't get a hotel? I thought I'd seen it somewhere - not saying he is right but if he has denied it  I think its probably not what is being said otherwise why deny that part but not the fact he travelled there at all.
Gemsheal

Medium Member

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #577 on: March 31, 2021, 05:40:04 PM »

Peter caught breaking Scotland’s Covid protocols. He was apparently seeing a “friend” aka a former classmate of Zara aka a new girlfriend most likely. The neighbours recognized him and called police lol.

Hey Barrie you owe me a seltzer water, I laughed and spat a mouthful on my computer!!  (Thanks)

"... luscious woodbine,
With sweet musk roses and with eglantine:
There sleeps Titania sometime of the night,
Lull'd in these flowers with dances and delight."

Shakespeare - A Midsummer Night's Dream
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #578 on: March 31, 2021, 05:50:00 PM »

Yes  yep Barrie called it!

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
luvcharles

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #579 on: March 31, 2021, 09:25:27 PM »

Hasn't he denied it was anything more than staying at a friends house as he couldn't get a hotel? I thought I'd seen it somewhere - not saying he is right but if he has denied it  I think its probably not what is being said otherwise why deny that part but not the fact he travelled there at all.

He hasn't but the Scottish police who investigated the situation have.
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #580 on: April 01, 2021, 01:22:23 AM »

Well, that sounds like an “essential service”.
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #581 on: April 01, 2021, 01:40:13 AM »

maybe she wanted to borrow a cup of sugar and he had to bring it to her? Icecream

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #582 on: April 01, 2021, 01:14:44 PM »

He IMO gets the worst of two worlds: he too far enogh from the crown to profit from it, still he is well-known. Would that neighbour had called the police if he was a normal guy dating a normal young woman? It is weird.
Princess MS

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #583 on: April 01, 2021, 01:52:06 PM »

He IMO gets the worst of two worlds: he too far enogh from the crown to profit from it, still he is well-known. Would that neighbour had called the police if he was a normal guy dating a normal young woman? It is weird.

Possibly if they knew the car was from England ... not sure if there is some sort of ID that shows that
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #584 on: April 01, 2021, 04:25:23 PM »

I really hope for the sake of his daughters he doesn't become like his father Mark Phillips and starts having more children with different women.
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: