Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Peter & Autumn Phillips News  (Read 189760 times)
CyrilSebastian

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #600 on: July 31, 2021, 02:14:00 AM »

Autumn has a new boyfriend...and he is married

https://www.dailymail.co....tycoon-Donal-Mulryan.html

How long does "in the process of divorce" refer to?
anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #601 on: July 31, 2021, 02:15:54 AM »

Sounds like Donal and his wife have been separated for a while - I guess everyone is moving on.
Oh_Caroline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #602 on: July 31, 2021, 03:47:35 AM »

Sounds like Donal and his wife have been separated for a while - I guess everyone is moving on.

IIRC the article said they separated two years ago and are in the process of divorcing.  So it looks like DM is trying to create scandal where none exists.
CyrilSebastian

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #603 on: August 01, 2021, 12:31:36 AM »

Why does scandal need to be created?
IIRC the article said they separated two years ago and are in the process of divorcing.  So it looks like DM is trying to create scandal where none exists.
Gemsheal

Large Member

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #604 on: August 01, 2021, 01:30:56 AM »

It's not a scandal per se, except that the real estate tycoon seems to be taking his time divorcing his wife for fear of having to pay her too much.  Which brings into question Autumn's judgment in getting involved with this person.  But hey, money and a smooth line of BS talks loudest and longest in these circles.

“Because to take away a man's freedom of choice, even his freedom to make the wrong choice, is to manipulate him as though he were a puppet and not a person.”

― Madeline L'Engle
anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #605 on: August 01, 2021, 01:39:10 AM »

IIRC the article said they separated two years ago and are in the process of divorcing.  So it looks like DM is trying to create scandal where none exists.

In my opinion, scandal is being created to get people to click on the article. The DM and other rag sheets deliberately post provocative headlines (Cindy Crawford and her lookalike daughter!!!) which get people annoyed and then they click and maybe comment. All while enjoying the many ads.  Then the DM can claim millions of clicks on their wonderful and informative offerings and charge more for the ads.

But I could be wrong. 
AutumnOpal

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #606 on: August 01, 2021, 02:46:25 AM »

IIRC the article said they separated two years ago and are in the process of divorcing.  So it looks like DM is trying to create scandal where none exists.

In my opinion, scandal is being created to get people to click on the article. The DM and other rag sheets deliberately post provocative headlines (Cindy Crawford and her lookalike daughter!!!) which get people annoyed and then they click and maybe comment. All while enjoying the many ads.  Then the DM can claim millions of clicks on their wonderful and informative offerings and charge more for the ads.

But I could be wrong. 

Yes and unfortunately of-course they did it to Jack Brooksbank today too :/
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #607 on: August 01, 2021, 02:48:39 AM »

But I could be wrong. 

This is going to sound sarcastic, and I promise I mean it with all sincerity:  Thank you for the explanation of clickbait.  It's one of those words I always see and don't really think about, and it makes perfect sense now.  Yes, I'm ashamed to admit this.  But thanks!   Beer
anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #608 on: August 01, 2021, 03:38:30 AM »

But I could be wrong. 

This is going to sound sarcastic, and I promise I mean it with all sincerity:  Thank you for the explanation of clickbait.  It's one of those words I always see and don't really think about, and it makes perfect sense now.  Yes, I'm ashamed to admit this.  But thanks!   Beer

Any time Cordelia!

Isn’t it a disgusting practice?
Airlie (not the Countess)

Micro Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #609 on: August 01, 2021, 08:08:47 AM »

Whilst it is clickbaity the headline does actually include the word "separated" and the actual article basically said "it's fine they're both single" so it's not the worst the tabloids have been.

That said a guy dragging his feet on a divorce to avoid paying his ex money sounds like a real prize.
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #610 on: August 01, 2021, 11:11:50 AM »

I wonder if newly divorced people sometimes jump into a new relationship so quickly because they feel the need to compete with an ex? You just end up bringing all the problems from your last relationship into your new one.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #611 on: August 01, 2021, 08:33:32 PM »

I wonder if newly divorced people sometimes jump into a new relationship so quickly because they feel the need to compete with an ex? You just end up bringing all the problems from your last relationship into your new one.

Imo marriages usually don't end with the divorce, but long before.

That being said a lot of people simply can't be alone. This is especially true, if you've been married very long, have no children or they're already older.
Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #612 on: August 01, 2021, 10:12:59 PM »

Any idea what went wrong for these two?

Speculation?

Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #613 on: August 01, 2021, 10:18:28 PM »

Any idea what went wrong for these two?

Speculation?

Mine is that Autumn grew up or grew older (more serious) and Peter stayed the way he was (=a little childish). This must've been appealing to her at first, but she's obviously had enough of it.

Imo they're the perfect example of this saying:

A man marries a woman hoping she won't change. But she does.

A woman marries a man hoping he'll change. But he doesn't.
CyrilSebastian

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #614 on: August 02, 2021, 01:42:23 AM »

Does Autumn's new boyfriend have children?
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: