Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 38   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Peter & Autumn Phillips News  (Read 158263 times)
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #510 on: February 12, 2020, 10:08:19 AM »

If she only knew the basics about the BRF and he introduced himself as Peter Phillips with a mother named Anne, a sister named Zara, my nan bla bla bla - itís only a good thing if he didnít tell everything right away IMO.
LadyBunion

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #511 on: February 12, 2020, 10:37:21 AM »

If they met in a random nightclub, sure...but they met in a hospitality suite at the Montreal Grand Prix. Iíd be amazed if she - and everyone else working in the suite for that event - didnít know the Queenís grandson would be there. Iíve worked some similar events in the past and there is always a lot of gossip...mainly because people spend a lot of time setting up, then standing around chatting about the expected VIPs.

He is not royal and a nobody really ... he was not invited as a VIP he was working for a sponsor?

I think he was working for RBS who were sponsoring the event - much of the time both he and Zara were out of the news (well zara had a few unfortunate appearances) - also Peter Phillips is a relatively undistinctive name (unlike Zara) so quite possible Autumn didn't twig who he was initially
LarLa

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #512 on: February 12, 2020, 12:11:37 PM »

Im Canadian myself and until I started following royals more closely i wouldnt have recognized him tbh. Some of his cousins for sure. But Peter has a run of the mill name and while an attractive man he doesn't stick out at least for me
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #513 on: February 12, 2020, 12:37:32 PM »

Interested to see what Autumn will about work post divorce? I am sure she would have some sort of plan. One thing is for certain we will see less of her adorable girls 😒
dwi

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #514 on: February 12, 2020, 04:12:36 PM »

i'm wondering how long she'll stay at their home on anne's property.  i would think she'd want to get her own place.  after all, she and peter are still young and attractive and i'd imagine that they'd eventually want to start dating other people and start the next chapter of their lives.

just my opinion, but i doubt that she would go to a lot of the events that she used to now that they're separated and soon to be divorced.  it seems they already started that last year.  she really doesn't need to have to do that anymore.
LarLa

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #515 on: February 12, 2020, 05:30:24 PM »

i'm wondering how long she'll stay at their home on anne's property.  i would think she'd want to get her own place.  after all, she and peter are still young and attractive and i'd imagine that they'd eventually want to start dating other people and start the next chapter of their lives.

just my opinion, but i doubt that she would go to a lot of the events that she used to now that they're separated and soon to be divorced.  it seems they already started that last year.  she really doesn't need to have to do that anymore.

I would imagine she will get her own place nearby eventually. I'm not really sure how divorce works in the UK. I know where I am the family home is usually owned 50/50 by the couple and someone usually has to buy the other out or the home sold and the proceeds divided. I could see Peter's family buying her something close by as their marital home can't be sold.

You won't see her at most events anymore which is unfortunate as I usually love her fashion sense. She won't be at Trooping anymore. If she enjoys Ascot I could see her attending but not with Peter and the family.
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #516 on: February 12, 2020, 05:42:34 PM »

I would imagine she will get her own place nearby eventually. I'm not really sure how divorce works in the UK. I know where I am the family home is usually owned 50/50 by the couple and someone usually has to buy the other out or the home sold and the proceeds divided. I could see Peter's family buying her something close by as their marital home can't be sold.

You won't see her at most events anymore which is unfortunate as I usually love her fashion sense. She won't be at Trooping anymore. If she enjoys Ascot I could see her attending but not with Peter and the family.

I think they were living in a house in Gatcombe Park, in all likelihood owned by Anne, so no home to divide. It been reported she does intend to settle nearby, not only for the children, but because she has established her life and friends there also. 
« Last Edit: February 12, 2020, 06:25:41 PM by Lady Liebe » Logged

"Let us remember that, as much has been given us, much will be expected from us, and that true homage comes from the heart as well as from the lips, and shows itself in deeds."  Theodore Roosevelt
LadyBunion

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #517 on: February 12, 2020, 06:15:42 PM »

At one point in the past, Anne was living in the main house at Gatcombe and Mark was living in one of the other houses on the estate (with second wife)  and still running the cross country eventing business
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #518 on: February 12, 2020, 06:26:24 PM »

Well, if that's the case she might well stay on the estate. Since HM was known to let Fergie stay at Woods Farm at Sandringham over Christmas, she might just extend that privilege to Autumn. That way she could spend Christmas Day with her girls. It would be a nice thing to do.

"Let us remember that, as much has been given us, much will be expected from us, and that true homage comes from the heart as well as from the lips, and shows itself in deeds."  Theodore Roosevelt
ralf103

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #519 on: February 12, 2020, 09:57:46 PM »

I always got the impression Zara had taken over Mark's former home and Peter and Autmn had a house of their own on the estate with the intention Peter may inherit the main house one day. I'm sure they can find Autumn a house of her own on the estate. Anne and Mark certainly coped with him still living on the estate (but then with 700+ acres its not like they have to spend time cooped up together) so i'm sure Peter and Autumn could and Anne would probably find a home for Autumn to keep her granddaughters close to her.
CyrilSebastian

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #520 on: February 12, 2020, 10:05:24 PM »

Do you think that the daughters will live apart from each other if one girl stays with Peter and her sister stays with Autumn?
Margaret

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #521 on: February 12, 2020, 10:05:47 PM »

I always got the impression Zara had taken over Mark's former home and Peter and Autmn had a house of their own on the estate with the intention Peter may inherit the main house one day. I'm sure they can find Autumn a house of her own on the estate. Anne and Mark certainly coped with him still living on the estate (but then with 700+ acres its not like they have to spend time cooped up together) so i'm sure Peter and Autumn could and Anne would probably find a home for Autumn to keep her granddaughters close to her.

I think that if it were me, I would want my own separate accommodation away from my ex-husband's family property. I'd want independence and though being near enough that the children could visit regularly, I'd want my own home that was mine.  But it's not me and I have no idea what the parties think and feel about it and what they will do.  There are so many variables, too.  What happens is likely to be very different if everyone gets on famously despite the divorce than it would if they don't.  It will be interesting to see.
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #522 on: February 12, 2020, 10:09:42 PM »

Do you think that the daughters will live apart from each other if one girl stays with Peter and her sister stays with Autumn?
Not likely to happen in the near future as both are still young.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #523 on: February 12, 2020, 10:13:01 PM »

I think that if it were me, I would want my own separate accommodation away from my ex-husband's family property. I'd want independence and though being near enough that the children could visit regularly, I'd want my own home that was mine.  But it's not me and I have no idea what the parties think and feel about it and what they will do.  There are so many variables, too.  What happens is likely to be very different if everyone gets on famously despite the divorce than it would if they don't.  It will be interesting to see.

It's not just you. I can see Autumn taking the girls and getting a home nearby with joint custody for her and Peter.
Snow Queen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #524 on: February 12, 2020, 10:23:55 PM »

I think that if it were me, I would want my own separate accommodation away from my ex-husband's family property. I'd want independence and though being near enough that the children could visit regularly, I'd want my own home that was mine.  But it's not me and I have no idea what the parties think and feel about it and what they will do.  There are so many variables, too.  What happens is likely to be very different if everyone gets on famously despite the divorce than it would if they don't.  It will be interesting to see.

It's not just you. I can see Autumn taking the girls and getting a home nearby with joint custody for her and Peter.

Same here. I would want my own place close by but still away from my ex-in laws no matter how well we got on. Peter & Autumn will most likely date and marry again within their current social circle and it would be awkward to do that while living so close to each other.
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 38   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: