Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Peter & Autumn Phillips News  (Read 140340 times)
ralf103

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #555 on: March 10, 2020, 09:08:20 PM »

I think they just fell out of love with each other, maybe after sometime apart they will get back together (though I suspect they have already had time apart before announcing their split) but otherwise maybe they will follow the example of Anne and her ex who lived close by to each other and even worked together on evening activities at Gatcombe. Also at the moment neither probably has a new partner so of course this is going to keep going, once/if they get new partners they may not be quite as willing to appear together. Anne is very practical IMO and if as we read she is already made clear she is happy to provide housing at Gatcombe, I think she knows whatever else Autumn is still the mother of her grand-daughters so she is going to keep things civil for them if nothing else.

No every one who gets divorced has to hate their ex so I think they are doing just fine, I don't think this was forced or fake.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #556 on: March 11, 2020, 11:45:24 PM »

I think they just fell out of love with each other, maybe after sometime apart they will get back together (though I suspect they have already had time apart before announcing their split) but otherwise maybe they will follow the example of Anne and her ex who lived close by to each other and even worked together on evening activities at Gatcombe. Also at the moment neither probably has a new partner so of course this is going to keep going, once/if they get new partners they may not be quite as willing to appear together. Anne is very practical IMO and if as we read she is already made clear she is happy to provide housing at Gatcombe, I think she knows whatever else Autumn is still the mother of her grand-daughters so she is going to keep things civil for them if nothing else.

No every one who gets divorced has to hate their ex so I think they are doing just fine, I don't think this was forced or fake.

I completely agree. Anne's branch has always been the reasonable and practical one. Plus Peter and Autumn are adults that can be trusted.

They surely won't break up a fight, not only for the sake of their children, but mostly because they're not the type for drama.
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #557 on: March 12, 2020, 11:06:52 AM »

I like how Anne clearly shows she likes Autumn, despite the divorce.

Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

BelgianRF fan account

Ignore
« Reply #558 on: March 12, 2020, 11:11:54 AM »

I like how Anne clearly shows she likes Autumn, despite the divorce.

Royal milk and driving bans aside, they are a classy family

#stayhomesavelives
Nappyolean

Baby Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #559 on: March 13, 2020, 12:38:58 PM »

Probably the only person that knows Peter better than Autumn is Anne. Maybe Anne completely understands what Autumn is doing.
LadyBunion

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #560 on: March 13, 2020, 12:45:08 PM »

Probably the only person that knows Peter better than Autumn is Anne. Maybe Anne completely understands what Autumn is doing.

Quite possible - he may be very like his father, Anne managed to keep a very civilised friendship with him after the divorce. They were clearly better as friends than spouses and it is possible that Autumn and Peter will be the same
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #561 on: March 13, 2020, 03:19:24 PM »

Cheltenham Racecourse Festival - 10 March 2020

Photo credit: Autumn Philips
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #562 on: March 13, 2020, 03:47:22 PM »

I think Anne is a person that doesn’t view her children with rose tinted glasses. She knows they have their faults.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #563 on: March 13, 2020, 04:15:30 PM »

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: