Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Peter & Autumn Phillips News  (Read 189759 times)
luvcharles

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #630 on: August 05, 2021, 02:18:25 AM »

Savannah was a bit rough but a lot of people stopped looking at the video as George went down the hill and thus didn't see Autumn step in and speak to Savannah. I would think Savannah was spoken to about her roughness with her cousin. I wouldn't call it aggressiveness but more an older child not realising the difference in her strength compared to her younger cousin.
ralf103

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #631 on: August 05, 2021, 11:22:37 AM »

They were playing and it got out of a hand a little, no doubt as George is younger so Savannah didnít realise the impact of her push ir that George would be upset. I donít think it was aggressive in any way just kids of different ages playing.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #632 on: August 08, 2021, 04:07:59 PM »

There is far too much O/T chatter. Stop it.
CyrilSebastian

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #633 on: November 16, 2021, 01:05:04 AM »

Happy, Joyous Birthday to Peter Phillips!
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #634 on: November 23, 2021, 02:46:26 PM »

In case you a\were wondering, Peter Phillips brought Lindsay Wallace to the christening on Sunday.

Peter was in attendance at the royal event with Lindsay Wallace. The pair were in the car together with Natalie Pinkham and her husband.

HELLO! understands that this is not the first time Peter and Lindsay have spent time with each other in recent weeks and months with friends saying 'they enjoy each other's company'.

Lindsay is an old friend of Peter and Zara, and was in attendance at Zara and Mike's wedding.

https://www.hellomagazine...cas-baby-august-revealed/

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies.     CS Lewis
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #635 on: November 23, 2021, 08:34:39 PM »

Is that the "friend" he defied covid quarantine to visit before the divorce?

I don't know what Amber feels or thinks of her, I know what I would feel or think about a "friend" that took up with my husband while we were married.  It starts with W and rhymes with floor!

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #636 on: November 23, 2021, 08:43:09 PM »

I was under the impression that Amber has moved on and that itís a friendly (ďĒ) divorce so hopefully they will remain civil for the children.
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #637 on: November 23, 2021, 08:56:50 PM »

Ummm . . . it's Autumn . . . .  Smiley

Anyway, It seems both of them have moved on, and I hope they will remain on friendly terms for Savannah and Isla's sake. Anne and Mark seemed to have navigated well in that respect, so they have had a good example set for them.

Here's a bit more about Lindsay Wallace:

She's 40, daughter of an oil tycoon, has two children and yes, that was Lindsay he went up to Scotland to see in March. She attended Gordonstoun with Zara.

https://www.tatler.com/ar...s-possible-new-girlfriend

https://www.dailymail.co....oil-tycoons-daughter.html

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies.     CS Lewis
PruNordstrom

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #638 on: November 23, 2021, 10:08:03 PM »

So really the topic of Peter and Autumn Phillips should be retired and a new topic for just Peter Phillips should be created.
 Thinking

The only thing most people do better than anyone else is read their own handwriting.
anneboleyn

Warned
Big Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #639 on: November 23, 2021, 10:12:52 PM »

I'm pretty sure it's an amicable divorce and they were already separated before either of them moved on.

However, if he did cheat on his (ex) wife, then the vitriol should be saved for HIM, the married man.

ďAnd she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.Ē - Annabelle M. Ramos
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #640 on: November 23, 2021, 10:22:04 PM »

So really the topic of Peter and Autumn Phillips should be retired and a new topic for just Peter Phillips should be created.
 Thinking

If we do make a thread just for Peter, we might want to have one for Autumn, in the same fashion we have one for Pippa Middleton. While she's not an offical member of the BRF there might things along the way we want to post about.

ralf103

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #641 on: November 23, 2021, 11:49:14 PM »

A little bit of me was tad surprised Autumn didn't attend the christening as they certainly tried to make it seem they remained close friends after the divorce and Autumn apparently still lives on the Gatcombe estate. There have been plenty of Anne events Tim, Mark and heck even Andrew PB have all been at so I thought they'd do the same. Who knows. Hope both are happy and the kids are - that is the main thing
anneboleyn

Warned
Big Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #642 on: November 24, 2021, 01:42:44 AM »

She might have already had plans that day.

ďAnd she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.Ē - Annabelle M. Ramos
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: