Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 23   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haakon - NEWS  (Read 167462 times)
Swashbuckler

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: March 14, 2013, 10:38:25 AM »

some of Haakon's latest events

March 11th: speech at the Forensis-days, University of Oslo http://www.kongehuset.no/...?tid=114430&sek=26939

March 6th:
opening of the Norwegian Red Cross' new avalanche rescue training facilities in Myrkdalen http://www.kongehuset.no/...?tid=114326&sek=26939

also March 6th: opening of the conference on internationalization, Bergen http://www.kongehuset.no/...?tid=114305&sek=26939

March 5th, 6th, 7th:
at the Freestyle World Ski Championships, Oslo and Voss http://www.royalcourt.no/...?tid=114349&sek=27262

March 4th: greeting "Elevtinget 2013", the gathering of the School Student Union of Norway http://www.kongehuset.no/...?tid=114239&sek=26939

February 28th: at the conference "Young Leadership" in Oslo http://www.kongehuset.no/...?tid=114137&sek=26939

bumbershoot

Warned
Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2013, 09:33:30 PM »

Cannot look at the avalanche-rescue-training photos without thinking about Friso's fate. I do hope all these ski-happy royals have taken a lesson from this tragedy. Looks like Haakon certain has.
Larzen

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: March 31, 2013, 09:42:47 PM »

Well actually he has been taking part in a program about extreme wintersports in Nothern Norway, it is called Mission nothern Norway about 8 sports enthusiasts travelling on an old boat around nothern Norway doing different kind fo sports, like kiting, diving, skiing, windsurfing, free jumping and paragliding, one of the participants is Norway olympic champion in the 2002 moguls Kari Traa who has met Haakon many times.

In the program he was kiting, skiing off piste, and cooking seafood (not extremesport to begin with but the way hs companion was cooking it it almost turned out to be) The security though is much stricter than it looks in the program, he was with two avalanche experts/security guards and much consderation was put into choosing the track they went down in.

The images are Norways at its best, I recomend it, and Haakon is charming as well. Hope it works abroad

http://tv.nrk.no/serie/op...007511/sesong-1/episode-5

in the next episode he will go surfing

I belive the photos of when the series was shot was poste din the forum a year or so ago, so it is quite long since it was filmed.
Paddy1311

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: March 31, 2013, 09:47:44 PM »

Its good to hear that Haarkon is taking part in rescue missions. Haarkon can come a rescue me anytime.
debbydeb

Gigantic Member

Indonesia Indonesia

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: March 31, 2013, 09:50:53 PM »

Its good to hear that Haarkon is taking part in rescue missions. Haarkon can come a rescue me anytime.

What? Haakon in a rescue mission? Plagiarism! He's copying Willywales! They should pay a royalty!
Secret
Paddy1311

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: March 31, 2013, 09:57:03 PM »

What? Haakon in a rescue mission? Plagiarism! He's copying Willywales! They should pay a royalty!
Secret

Willy can relax. It seems Haarkon has only been learning about rescue operations.

However, I hope I am never in the position where I need Willy the plumber to rescue me.  Snare
Larzen

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: March 31, 2013, 10:11:40 PM »

the TV program is not about rescue missions, it was about winter sports
the photos posted above was from an official event, visiting the redd cross, a demonstration of osrts
Paddy1311

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: March 31, 2013, 10:14:26 PM »

the TV program is not about rescue missions, it was about winter sports
the photos posted above was from an official event, visiting the redd cross, a demonstration of osrts

My bad.  Blush

Its just I like the idea of Haaron going out a rescuing.
Kuei Fei
Banned
Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: April 02, 2013, 08:59:18 PM »

*snicker* We can meet up some time and make the arrangements for you to break something in front of Haakon during one of his engagements.

Such a pity that bedroom gymnastics isn't an Olympic event; Kate would have been a gold medalist of several years standing.
Paddy1311

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: April 02, 2013, 09:00:45 PM »

*snicker* We can meet up some time and make the arrangements for you to break something in front of Haakon during one of his engagements.

YES, PLEEEEEASE.

Sounds like a good plan. Thumb up
debbydeb

Gigantic Member

Indonesia Indonesia

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: April 02, 2013, 09:04:06 PM »

YES, PLEEEEEASE.

I might even choke on a gravlax so he can do a Heimlich on me Smiley
Paddy1311

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: April 02, 2013, 09:05:15 PM »

YES, PLEEEEEASE.

You have to wait. Haarkon going to rescue me first!
Larzen

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: April 02, 2013, 09:30:42 PM »

Since it seems it cant be viewed abroad, here are some screen caps

Kuei Fei
Banned
Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: April 02, 2013, 10:31:16 PM »

YES, PLEEEEEASE.

Sounds like Mette has competition!

Such a pity that bedroom gymnastics isn't an Olympic event; Kate would have been a gold medalist of several years standing.
zinzen

Gigantic Member

Belgium Belgium

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: April 02, 2013, 11:56:41 PM »

Since it seems it cant be viewed abroad, here are some screen caps

Thanks for the the screen caps Larzen  Star

In reality, hope is the worst of all evils, it prolongs the torments of man. F.Nietzche
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 23   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: