Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 24   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Carl Gustaf news  (Read 114895 times)
My13

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2012, 06:44:08 AM »

Hi, the Bild (a German tabloid) runs an article this morning. Apparently Camilla Henemark has published a "tell it all biographie"

http://www.bild.de/unterh...kt-aus-26664088.bild.html

Star It's all over the papers today. There is a chapter about her affair with Carl Gustaf.  Excerpts:

http://www.expressen.se/n...-nar-hon-traffade-kungen/

Camilla Henemark tells in her memoir, "Goodbye sweet life," which Expressen has read, that she met the king for the first time at Aje Philipsson's annual Christmas dinner in 1998, but that it only months later at a private dinner at (a restaurant) that "something happened."

The Army of Lovers celebrity writes that she had received an invitation from the king's friend Christer Gustafsson and that she was placed next to "the Boss" (which Camilla Henemark calls the king throughout the book).

Crocodile meat was served and Camilla Henemark and the king were sitting next to each other on a backless bench, when they fell backwards and fell in a heap on the floor, according to her memoir.

"No one really noticed what happened to us and it was then he kissed me. No ordinary kiss but an Eskimo kiss on the nose. Yes, he (touched his forehead to my forehead). We burst out laughing one more time, rolled over and snuggled. That was the first time it happened. Everything was crazy and wacky and forbidden. I thought that he was cute and immediately felt how easy it was to be charmed by him," writes Camilla Henemark and: "After the dinner, we stole behind a curtain and made out for a while."

CG's mistress calls him "the Boss"? Why am I not surprised? Crap

Henemark states in the book that an intense courtship then began.

"It was the Boss who took the initiative for our meetings, always through his friends. He never called himself. For me it was completely unthinkable to suggest a meeting. Our meetings happened entirely on his terms."

Roll Eyes Big surprise.

"Every time we met, I told him that it must be the last time. But the fact was that we became very fond of each other, like two new lovers," she writes in the book.

She also writes in detail about a food fight she had with Carl XVI Gustaf in Jan Stenbeck's exotic penthouse. According to Camilla Henemark, the king became hungry and ordered sushi in the middle of the night, and they began to throw it at each other. "It is hard to depict how childish we were. The king liked to munch on both sushi and princess cakes."

milka74it

Small Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2012, 10:20:40 AM »

Poor Silvia...she doesn't deserve all this Sad
Ms K

Medium Member

Sweden Sweden

Our monarchy is doing just fine.

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2012, 04:02:13 PM »

I also feel awfully sorry for Silvia for having all this brought out in the light and discussed in public.  Since this started 10-15 years ago (don’t know how long it lasted) they might even have gone through counseling (assuming Silvia found out) to save the marriage and decided to ”turn the page” (as stupid CG said himself). In that case it must be devastating to have this public discussion about your most private parts of live 10 years later. King or not, I don’t think it’s relevant to write a book about anyone else’s bedroom habits (in C.H.’s case though it’s also about hers…). Especially since I don’t think it’s about him using his position (I rather think C.H. was intrigued by it Yes) or taking advantage of an innocent girl (C.H. is everything but… ).

Silvia does in fact have a choice. And she chooses to stay. A divorce is not the end of the world, not even for royals.

I don't doubt CG and Henemark had a relationship, but I also believe she's a bit of a mythomaniac (in the meaning that I don't believe every detail in her descriptions) and short of cash... I wouldn’t be surprised if she within a year or two is making headlines in Expressen again sobbing and claiming she felt forced to write the book and didn’t mean to hurt anyone .  CG and C.H. are both big time loosers! Thumb down
Miss Waynfleet

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2012, 04:10:12 PM »

"But you have him on your desk?" (Is that translated right?  Confused )
bumbershoot

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2012, 12:37:35 AM »

I guess my response to CG anyway, regardless of whether he was eating crocodile or not, is a very large EEEEEW!
Suzerain
Banned
Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Did you know some snakes have retractable fangs?

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2012, 10:22:38 AM »

I know I'll get kicked for this but are we absolutely sure CG had an affair with this woman? I know a lot of people do not like CG because he's dyslexic and socially awkward. It is clear to me he has some kind of disorder of the autistic spectrum or ADHD. I believe a lot of animosity towards the king has to do with people misinterpreting his behaviour. Mind you, I'm not judging his actions as a king now since I do not know enough of that. So, maybe he did have an affair but how can we know for sure if we weren't there, there's no concrete evidence and he hasn't admitted it? Until then, it's just hearsay. I do hope they would stop going through all this in public. If he did have an affair then that's between him and Silvia.

Ms K

Medium Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2012, 10:51:32 AM »

I know I'll get kicked for this but are we absolutely sure CG had an affair with this woman?

Haha, no the question is absolutely relevant. It was also discussed when the book "Den ofrivilliga monarken" came out a couple of years ago.
What convinced me was the odd statement he made about it, that they had "turned the page"  Crazy. If he had not been cheating there would have been no "page". I know some "PR-experts" were surprised he even MADE a statement since the royals of tradition are restrictive about commenting on rumours. Had he said "no comments" I would not have been as certain.
If they don't react on the C.H.'s biography I take it as a confirmation. The examples given in this thread are horrifying and sick if not true (and scary in an other way if true  Cool)

If he did have an affair then that's between him and Silvia.

I totally agree this has nothing to do with him being king. This is between him and his wife. I have not read neither "Den ofrivilliga monarken" nor C.H.'s biography. In my opinion they are just ugly ways of making money. Don't want to encourage that kind of trash!
lilith

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2012, 12:06:27 PM »

I totally agree this has nothing to do with him being king. This is between him and his wife. I have not read neither "Den ofrivilliga monarken" nor C.H.'s biography. In my opinion they are just ugly ways of making money. Don't want to encourage that kind of trash!
Star Thumb up This are pretty much my thoughs about both books. When "Den ofrivilliga monarken" was published I remember Camilla crying her eyes out that she never wanted to hurt his wife and kids. So she does what? Writes her own biography with even more details.  Roll Eyes
Ms K

Medium Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2012, 12:35:04 PM »

Star Thumb up This are pretty much my thoughs about both books. When "Den ofrivilliga monarken" was published I remember Camilla crying her eyes out that she never wanted to hurt his wife and kids. So she does what? Writes her own biography with even more details.  Roll Eyes
Star back at'ya lilith  Beer
Ms K

Medium Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2012, 12:54:47 PM »

"But you have him on your desk?" (Is that translated right?  Confused )

Basically yes  Smiley

- Are you really going to have this one on your bedside table?
- Yeees...

Suzerain
Banned
Warned
Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2012, 02:19:06 PM »

"Scandalous Story of the King based on false information"

There's a new book coming out this week titled "From a reliable source ..." According to the article "it is a critical examination of the royal book (The Reluctant Monarch), its genesis and the scandals that followed in its wake. What comes to light is a tangle of manipulated evidence, outright lies and extremely dubious practices. None of the allegations that the king would have visited sex clubs in Stockholm, Bratislava and Atlanta - and thus thereby endangering state security in his role as head of state - holds up to examination."

Well, if that is the case then I must say that both the king and his son seem to be surrounded by very questionable people who can do a lot of damage to their family and to the monarchy. It is a very serious situation if the head of state and members of his family are in effect being blackmailed in a fashion. If C-P marries Snakey, I must ask whether they have succeeded in their mission...

My13

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2012, 02:43:21 PM »

"Scandalous Story of the King based on false information"

There's a new book coming out this week titled "From a reliable source ..." According to the article "it is a critical examination of the royal book (The Reluctant Monarch), its genesis and the scandals that followed in its wake. What comes to light is a tangle of manipulated evidence, outright lies and extremely dubious practices. None of the allegations that the king would have visited sex clubs in Stockholm, Bratislava and Atlanta - and thus thereby endangering state security in his role as head of state - holds up to examination."

Well, if that is the case then I must say that both the king and his son seem to be surrounded by very questionable people who can do a lot of damage to their family and to the monarchy. It is a very serious situation if the head of state and members of his family are in effect being blackmailed in a fashion. If C-P marries Snakey, I must ask whether they have succeeded in their mission...

Let's wait and see. The idea of a conspiracy against the King of Sweden is IMO much harder to believe than a King who commits crimes and does sleazy things Whistle

BTW the coauthor Dick Harrison was chosen as Daniel's tutor before the wedding, so I don't think he is unbiased towards the SRF.
tatty

Gigantic Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2012, 02:53:35 PM »

CG is a man with influence, social status and money - I'd be more surprised if he hadn't cheated on his wife.

I think there is an evolution happening in Sweden, where the behaviour of CG has acted as a catalyst for people to think about the need for a constitutional monarch. When they question his behaviour it then leads to a question of his position and I think Swedes are eventually realising that the 'Camelot' notion of a royal family is redundant these days.

My13

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2012, 03:01:36 PM »

Resume says that according to Expressen (I can't find the Expressen article online), the other author Desirée Ahokas Schein also has connections to CG. She gathered material about the scandal book and its authors (!) and submitted the material to CG and his friends.

http://www.resume.se/nyhe...kapar-kritikstorm-mot-dn/

Ahokas Schein denies it and she says she is an out-and-out republican.

http://www.svd.se/nyheter...akom-kungabok_7602010.svd
Suzerain
Banned
Warned
Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2012, 03:23:45 PM »

I never said CG was totally innocent. He certainly doesn't strike me as the sharpest pencil in the case. Tongue It is probable he has done some idiotic things during his life but I don't know if they are considered crimes. I do however believe that he is stupid enough to have friends that are not good to have. Conspiracy is perhaps a too strong word. There are probably people who want to benefit from the king and certainly he wants to benefit from them somehow. Is he smart enough to know when he's being used, I don't know.

I don't know what is the best system. IMO democracy is flawed too. Replacing kings with presidents doesn't change much for the better either. People are mostly dumbasses and the rulers they select are in so many cases selfish sociopaths, so there you go. I have no answer for you. Sorry to be blurting out opinions like this but it's the truth. In case someone will be offended, I was only joking.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 24   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: