Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Royal engagement rings  (Read 155100 times)
tsarinya

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #345 on: February 02, 2019, 10:29:22 PM »

Does anyone have a clear photo of Princess Margaretís engagement ring? Or a mock up of what it looked it? I donít think Iíve ever seen a clear photo.
periwinkle

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #346 on: February 02, 2019, 10:40:56 PM »

You know who never wears her engagement ring is Marie Chantal. I think it was a unique ring but she must not like it. I never actually saw a very clear picture of it but one stone was a sapphire.
anastasia beaverhausen

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #347 on: February 03, 2019, 12:06:55 AM »

You know who never wears her engagement ring is Marie Chantal. I think it was a unique ring but she must not like it. I never actually saw a very clear picture of it but one stone was a sapphire.

Yes, I donít remember it as being one of my favorites. Itís an oval cabochon sapphire set sideways with a diamond to one side. I donít tend to like ďflagĒ rings (like this one and Marieís).
CyrilSebastian

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #348 on: February 03, 2019, 12:18:55 AM »

Does anyone have a clear photo of Princess Margaretís engagement ring? Or a mock up of what it looked it? I donít think Iíve ever seen a clear photo.

http://www.fairfaxandrobe....au/royal-engagement-ring       
This website declared that Antony Armstrong-Jones designed the engagement ring. It was a ruby surrounded by diamonds and designed to look like a rose, in celebration of her middle name.     
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/393150242463589029
CindyM

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #349 on: February 03, 2019, 12:54:03 AM »

Yes, I donít remember it as being one of my favorites. Itís an oval cabochon sapphire set sideways with a diamond to one side. I donít tend to like ďflagĒ rings (like this one and Marieís).

Hereís a pic of MCís ring:

My favorites are Princess Eugenieís & Princess Clotilde of Savoy.

emtishell

Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #350 on: February 03, 2019, 01:23:17 AM »

Hereís a pic of MCís ring:

My favorites are Princess Eugenieís & Princess Clotilde of Savoy.

Agree, Eugenieís ring is one of my favourites  I also really like Meghanís, Iím a fan of all diamonds. TBH I quite like Maryís, for a ďflagĒ ring, the setting is very nice, and the stones are lovely. I think she ruined it my adding the extra diamonds (of course)! Much better than Marieís fugly one! And for sheer diamond power, you canít go past Margretheís whopper!
tsarinya

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #351 on: February 03, 2019, 12:23:31 PM »

This website declared that Antony Armstrong-Jones designed the engagement ring. It was a ruby surrounded by diamonds and designed to look like a rose, in celebration of her middle name.     

Thank you so much! Itís really beautiful, I think itís one of my favourites.
periwinkle

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #352 on: February 03, 2019, 04:34:08 PM »

Thank you for the picture of MC's ring. I like cabochon stones but that is definitely a flag ring. It almost looks like the diamond is heart shaped the way the sapphire is snuggled into it. The color of Eugenie's stone is really pretty.
CyrilSebastian

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #353 on: February 03, 2019, 11:39:57 PM »

tsarinya, I also like Princess Margaret Rose's ring. I like the fact that it was designed to look like a rose.

Thank you so much! Itís really beautiful, I think itís one of my favourites.
Lille

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #354 on: March 02, 2019, 10:43:27 AM »

Engagement ring of Alessandra de Osma, wife of Prince Christian of Hannover

The Grifter

Warned
Baby Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #355 on: March 02, 2019, 12:35:23 PM »

Will Mosh get unfettered access to QM's fabulous jewels when QM passes?

Here's hoping QM has her DIL's number and makes provisions in her will to be buried with the largest and most expensive jewels and to bequeath all the others to other members of the family and charities and bypass Mosh. Can you imagine! Ha!!!
Dolly_Dream

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #356 on: March 07, 2019, 10:24:07 PM »

Engagement ring of Alessandra de Osma, wife of Prince Christian of Hannover

Wow, that's stunning and def. my favourite!  Was never 100% keen on Diana's/Kate's ring and Meghans is too big and heavy looking.  Eugenie's is my least favourite (sorry!)

Diana was the very essence of compassion, of duty, of style, of beauty. All over the world she was a symbol of selfless humanity. All over the world, a standard bearer for the rights of the truly downtrodden, a very British girl who transcended nationality.
Lille

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #357 on: May 21, 2019, 11:28:51 PM »

Lady Gabriella Windsor

Celia

Warned
Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #358 on: May 22, 2019, 02:00:02 AM »

Lady Gabriella's ring reminds me of Princess Marie Louise's massive Indian tiara (currently owned by the Gloucesters).
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: