Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wedding bouquets  (Read 43573 times)
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: November 27, 2012, 10:12:24 PM »

My favorite "royal" wedding bouquet, by far, is that of Carolina of Bourbon Parma. Those pale lavender sweetpeas are absolutely luscious.

http://madhattery.royalro...2-06-wedding-carolina.jpg

Me too!  Between that tiara and that perfect bouquet, she was a gorgeous bride. 
Loved her dress, too Thumb up
bumbershoot

Warned
Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: November 28, 2012, 08:33:20 AM »

With reference to the two-bouquets issue, it used to be the custom to have a formal portrait shot of the bride in her wedding dress in advance of the wedding. Often for that sitting, she would have a dummy bouquet rather than the real thing.  Back when I got married, that was what was done. The informal name for those portraits was ``prebridals'' and they were often used for wedding announcements in the newspaper.
Cloudberry

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: September 06, 2014, 08:25:27 PM »

Sorry to dredge up an old topic but I thought I should include the bouquets of some brides that have gotten married since the last posting.

Kathleen Walker:

http://lux-arazzi.blogspo...uke-imre-archduchess.html

Stephanie de Lannoy:

Princess Madeleine:

Claire Lademacher:

Sinaitakala Fakafanua:

Vicky Andren:

Elisabetta Rosboch von Wolkenstein:

My all-time favorite royal wedding bouquet is Katie's.  Secret It goes so perfectly with her dress and complexion and the feel of the wedding and is absolutely beautiful to boot. Actually, her entire look was beautiful except for the cheap pearl headband. And the stretch limo.

Second was Camilla's. It looks like a country meadow and fits perfectly with the bride's personality, dress, and wedding.

Third was Letizia's. I'm not a fan of her dress or particularly follow her but the bouquet was absolutely beautiful and matched the bride's personality (notice a pattern here?).

In terms of the flowers at the wedding the best for me was Maxima. But that's a story for a different thread.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2014, 08:30:56 PM by Cloudberry » Logged
CyrilSebastian

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: December 19, 2014, 03:22:06 AM »

Princess Elizabeth of Great Britain's 1947 boquet of white orchids was by Martin Longman of the "Worshipful Company of Gardeners".
CyrilSebastian

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: January 15, 2017, 12:18:48 AM »

Lady Davina Windsor's bouquet     
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/373376625342410877
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: