Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The ex-boyfriend of Marie speaks for Se og Hor...  (Read 18182 times)
Liesl

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2007, 08:28:39 AM »

There's probably a bidding war on at the moment between the DRF - wanting to suppress the video  Nerves- and Mary - wanting to buy and release it!  Spiteful

Laughing   Laughing
lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2007, 06:26:39 PM »

I wonder if this "story" is as fabricated as the one on the Countess letting her kids run wild.  Does anyone know the name of this slimball-blackmailing X-boyriend ??      Perhaps it was another slow day for news and they needed to boost their sales.
    I really do hope that its not true..........how reputable is this magazine Huh?
Ugly Betty

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2007, 06:33:46 PM »

Poor Marie.  She must be in a state.  If he really wanted to ruin her, he should've done this before she was engaged.

Yes, it does take two to tango, but it's not like she gave permission to talk about it or possibly show pictures.

Hopefully the ex slips on a banana peel -- make that five, soon!      Angry Ranting Real mad

Before she was engaged, no one knew who she was or cared if she even existed so the news of her video would be meaningless.  If you make a risque video and then find yourself in the spotlight then you should expect that the video will surface.  If she was at all concerned about her image or her future then she shouldn't have taken part in the video.  She made her bed and now she must sleep in it. 

Who in their teens thinks about their image or future to that degree?   I can think of a couple of things I did that I'd never do again and wouldn't want anyone to necessarily know, esp. if I were to become a CP.  However, at the time I certainly wasn't thinking about becoming a princess, muchless a CP!   Wink

Enough people do think about their futures when they do things, especially kids from alleged upper class families like Marie comes from.  Image is everything.  I have long considered her to be a rather unintelligent girl (she couldn't hack Boston College for goodness sake) and she has exhibited poor judgment in the past.  She deserves whatever happens to her and her reputation.  Lay down with dogs, get up with fleas.
patricia07

« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2007, 06:38:12 PM »

Well, in that crowd there isn't always the best judgment.  Just look at Chelsy Davy.  But I do agree that there are plenty of decent teenagers who wouldn't go around posing for risque photos or videos.
malija

Medium Member

so in love

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2007, 01:05:53 AM »

Didn`t she know that he had explosiv material?? She should have worked out something with him.
lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2007, 07:43:53 PM »

Didn`t she know that he had explosiv material?? She should have worked out something with him.

Sorry I don't agree, a blackmailer never quits and its never enough and they never go away..................it would be living with a very sharp ax over your head.  If she did wrong (and we really don't know if their are photos or video) might as well fess up and take the blame.  If this is a nasty media story and it all blow over. 
    It should be a lesson (to all)---no one is perfect, and if you do something wrong its always out their for someone to use
    Greed is very powerful Nono Nono Nono
hanzo1

Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2007, 09:16:23 PM »

I love It!! Supercontent  Supercontent just when the DRF thought that everything is over, done with airbrushing the new crown princess life, done airbrushing Jokk the odd and now there's this  Tongue

Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted?

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2007, 09:26:58 PM »

Yeah, as iž said earlier, when last seasons finale ended with the big boom (engagement) and we were left sitting on the edges of our chairs (what is Mary going to do, will Jokkes secret be safe with Trine) we could have bet our chocolate supply on the fact that the danish screen players would come up with a bang.
A tasteless sexvideo, vavoom... Now you tell me if I am expecting too much when I count on a meringue wedding dress a la Kyle Minogue Neighbours and severely hope for a melodrama to happen inside the church Supercontent

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
lilibeth

Baby Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2007, 09:48:29 PM »

Sex video.  Sounds like it's right up her alley.  Isn't Marie the one who went screaming to the press about how she loved Joachim but hadn't told him so?   Ever since I read that story I could tell she enjoys the limelight a little too much.

As to that dog of hers, I get the feeling that's her familiar or something of that nature.
Ugly Betty

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2007, 10:06:45 PM »

Yeah, as iž said earlier, when last seasons finale ended with the big boom (engagement) and we were left sitting on the edges of our chairs (what is Mary going to do, will Jokkes secret be safe with Trine) we could have bet our chocolate supply on the fact that the danish screen players would come up with a bang.
A tasteless sexvideo, vavoom... Now you tell me if I am expecting too much when I count on a meringue wedding dress a la Kyle Minogue Neighbours and severely hope for a melodrama to happen inside the church Supercontent

I'm picturing a dress more like Stephanie Seymour's in the 'November Rain' video.  Roll Eyes Tongue

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/November_Rain
« Last Edit: October 23, 2007, 10:22:17 PM by Ugly Betty » Logged
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: October 24, 2007, 02:48:20 PM »

Not bad and there WOULD be melodrama in the church....
Picture this (Sophias voice from thre golden girls) Denmark 2008: Marie enters in that dress, the overhead monitors suddenly play the infamous video, that Mary herself bought in cloak and dagger scenerio in Underground Switzerland, HM almost fainting trying to catch some breath, Henrik and freddles not knowing where to look first (Maries dress, the monitor or QMs blue face...) Seoghoer knocking everyone down t get a better pic while the BilletBladet conveniently has a blackout.. Jumping.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: October 25, 2007, 10:47:37 PM »

Not bad and there WOULD be melodrama in the church....
Picture this (Sophias voice from thre golden girls) Denmark 2008: Marie enters in that dress, the overhead monitors suddenly play the infamous video, that Mary herself bought in cloak and dagger scenerio in Underground Switzerland, HM almost fainting trying to catch some breath, Henrik and freddles not knowing where to look first (Maries dress, the monitor or QMs blue face...) Seoghoer knocking everyone down t get a better pic while the BilletBladet conveniently has a blackout.. Jumping.

Actually, the sad part is I can seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee your script..............
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: October 26, 2007, 03:03:06 PM »

Nerves

Mary's life motto:
lilibeth

Baby Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: October 26, 2007, 11:08:21 PM »

This is interesting:

21-10-2007 - A post on this thread about Mette-Marit also having done a sex tape, much as Marie.

Fairy, I agree with you.  Anything can turn up on the Internet now days and then in the mass media. That's why anyone, me included and teenagers need to be careful and think twice before they join in any risky activity, and not just sex tapes. They can come around and bite you in the rear. Will this stop Joachim from marrying Marie? No. It didn't stop Mette-Marit and remember the topless photos of Sophie before her marriage? 
   It adds up to money hungry pigs who also want five minutes of fame from their sleazy revelations. Shame on the media for participating in the blackmail these slimes are putting forth.  Thumb down

25-10-2007 - Se og Hor has an article about Mette-Marit and Marie both having done a sex video.

http://www.seoghoer.dk/~/...42458B85DED27636A918.ashx 

Are Se og Hor reporters reading this forum?
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #44 on: October 26, 2007, 11:32:07 PM »

This is interesting:

21-10-2007 - A post on this thread about Mette-Marit also having done a sex tape, much as Marie.

Fairy, I agree with you.  Anything can turn up on the Internet now days and then in the mass media. That's why anyone, me included and teenagers need to be careful and think twice before they join in any risky activity, and not just sex tapes. They can come around and bite you in the rear. Will this stop Joachim from marrying Marie? No. It didn't stop Mette-Marit and remember the topless photos of Sophie before her marriage? 
   It adds up to money hungry pigs who also want five minutes of fame from their sleazy revelations. Shame on the media for participating in the blackmail these slimes are putting forth.  Thumb down

25-10-2007 - Se og Hor has an article about Mette-Marit and Marie both having done a sex video.

http://www.seoghoer.dk/~/...42458B85DED27636A918.ashx 

Are Se og Hor reporters reading this forum?

I don't think so - I think the story about MM's sextape came out around the wedding.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: