Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 21   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pauline Ducruet News  (Read 117333 times)
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« on: April 09, 2012, 10:24:35 AM »

according to this site http://rottasulgossip.blogspot.com/
pauline's boyfriend is Paul-NoŽl Ettori, the son of the former goalkeeper of france football team Jean Luc Ettori .
cute and refreshing couple imo  Smiley
FlyingFlunky
Banned
Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2012, 01:53:39 AM »

Pauline is what, 17?
If she is going to be like her Mamma, she will have 1000's of "boyfriends" before she is 30. 
Snow Queen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2012, 02:09:19 AM »

Pauline seems like a sweet and grounded young woman so I don't think she will turn out like that. She has had a more stable upbringing then Stephanie did. Stephanie does have what could be considered a trashy past but in the end I feel sorry for her. She has such and aura of sadness about her and I think the reason she has had so many men in her life is because she's searching for love, stability, family, acceptance, etc. She used men/relationships as an escape the way that many wounded people use drugs or alcohol.
Hibou

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2012, 02:22:14 AM »

Pauline seems like a sweet and grounded young woman so I don't think she will turn out like that. She has had a more stable upbringing then Stephanie did. Stephanie does have what could be considered a trashy past but in the end I feel sorry for her. She has such and aura of sadness about her and I think the reason she has had so many men in her life is because she's searching for love, stability, family, acceptance, etc. She used men/relationships as an escape the way that many wounded people use drugs or alcohol.

I have always been convinced that Stephanie suffers from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. Think about it. Your Mother has a stroke while driving. You try and safe the car from going over the cliff. She dies and you get accused of being the driver that killed her. Going over the side of a cliff and having your Mother die is pretty traumatic all by itself, but then to be accused of essentially killing your Mother would put anyone over a mental cliff. Part of the symptoms of  PTS are exactly the way Stephanie acted - self destructively. I hope Pauline has her head on straight, but she was old enough to remember performing in the circus when Stephanie ran away with her circus lover, so I'm not so sure how stable an early childhood she has actually had. JMO.
Snow Queen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2012, 03:27:07 AM »

Yikes, I forgot about Stephanie's circus era. I guess the kids early life wasn't so stable after all. They appear to be grounded so hopefully that time didn't affect them to deeply. Regarding Stephanie and PTSD, I completely agree with you. I can't imagine how traumatic that must have been and I think it still haunts her today, poor Steph Sad
pocahontas

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2012, 04:54:17 AM »

according to this site http://rottasulgossip.blogspot.com/
pauline's boyfriend is Paul-NoŽl Ettori, the son of the former goalkeeper of france football team Jean Luc Ettori .
cute and refreshing couple imo  Smiley

I agree. They look like a normal wholesome teen couple - unlike Charlotte with her slimy but rich ex, Alex Delal and her new 40-year old actor boyfriend who is father to a teen son.

I'm guessing that both Pauline and Paul are student-athletes. They go to school. They practice their sports. How refreshingly normal.
Hopefully with most attention going to Charlotte, Pauline will get a reprieve from the press and have a more normal life. I have to think that Stephanie works to give her kids a normal life given her own past. I think she really appreciates her kids. They're there for her and she for them. She attends Pauline's diving meets like most doting parents. Steph has really settled down in recent years. I sense her sadness, but hopefully her kids give her joy. Already, Pauline seems so much less wild than Stephanie and Caroline were at the same age.
Cara

Humongous Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2012, 09:53:14 AM »

have no doubt that steph loves her kids and is a hands on mother.

however i am not sure how stable an upbringing the kids had with her mother changing partners every so often (including rainier's married butler who left his marriage only to be thrown away once she got tired of him or a married circus director who broke up his 20 or so year old marriage, not to mention all the others) and their various moves (to a mountain resort, to monaco, to touring with a circus...).

on pauline being less wild than steph as the same age, i'd have to disagree. at 17 stephanie was in a (then stable) relationship with paul belmondo which lasted until she was 19 when she started dating anthony delon.
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2012, 12:48:52 PM »

another pic of the two lovers
Amina

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2012, 05:44:44 PM »

have no doubt that steph loves her kids and is a hands on mother.

however i am not sure how stable an upbringing the kids had with her mother changing partners every so often (including rainier's married butler who left his marriage only to be thrown away once she got tired of him or a married circus director who broke up his 20 or so year old marriage, not to mention all the others) and their various moves (to a mountain resort, to monaco, to touring with a circus...).

on pauline being less wild than steph as the same age, i'd have to disagree. at 17 stephanie was in a (then stable) relationship with paul belmondo which lasted until she was 19 when she started dating anthony delon.

Sadly i have to agree with you.  Hopefully Pauline will not go off the rails on the other hand for years Andrea seemed quite a well adjusted kid and now he is having all sorts of problems.  Time will tell with Pauline, fingers crossed.
SouthernBelle

Big Member

With my thumbs I like to think I'm probably useful

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2012, 05:44:38 PM »

Does anyone know if Pauline is trying out for the Olympics this year? I remember seeing pictures of her and the family at a diving competition 1 or 2 years ago.

Countess of Cows

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2012, 07:36:39 PM »

pauline looks like a lovely young woman.  i think stefhanie has tried to be a good mother, she seems close to her children. knock on wood they stay on the rails and have a happy, healthy life.

i'm curious if she's continuing her diving.

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2012, 10:55:57 AM »

here they said that she is studying languages ​​at Monaco
http://www.purepeople.com...quadra-dynamique_a92108/1
i never see this pic of her, as her mother, aunt and casiraghi cousins, she smokes Snare
« Last Edit: November 20, 2012, 11:09:58 AM by loubna » Logged
mariepaccard

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2012, 04:38:50 PM »

That is too bad that she smokes as well. I thought she did not. I think other than Albert, there is nobody that does not smoke in that family.  She is a pretty girl, I hope she will not end up like her mother!
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2012, 12:09:23 PM »

i think that pauline and charlotte look also like their respective aunts
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2012, 12:24:23 PM »

an article in gala
http://translate.google.f...monaco-paulina-ducruet%2F
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 21   Go Up