Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 163 164 [165]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charlotte Casiraghi News  (Read 873968 times)
Paulina

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2460 on: August 19, 2021, 03:32:43 PM »

Boy, she looks in good shape to me.  A little belly after two kids seems quite normal. I think she looks pretty toned, actually.
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #2461 on: August 19, 2021, 05:35:49 PM »

I like her legs!
Her belly might be because of pregnancy might not but nevertheless she looks great!
I love her emerald bathing suit, in the last pic!

anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2462 on: August 19, 2021, 07:15:22 PM »

Boy, she looks in good shape to me.  A little belly after two kids seems quite normal. I think she looks pretty toned, actually.

I agree. Actually from the side you can see the ab muscles (she must be doing some care work).
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #2463 on: August 20, 2021, 05:36:47 AM »

these people seem to be in perpetual holiday mode...and the only thing they plan is where to go next....

wow. wot a life.

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2464 on: August 20, 2021, 07:50:10 AM »

these people seem to be in perpetual holiday mode...and the only thing they plan is where to go next....

wow. wot a life.

G Smiley

Nice work if you can get it, as the song goes.  Lolipop
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #2465 on: August 20, 2021, 08:09:15 AM »

wow. wot a life.

G Smiley

Nice work if you can get it, as the song goes.  Lolipop

yup. whell...as the song's next stanza goes...there is no free lunch in life Wink

G Hug

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Emac0914

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #2466 on: August 20, 2021, 02:18:58 PM »

She is still an attractive woman but she’s lost that prettiness.  Her skin is looking a little tough but she’s still got that long-limbed model body.
periwinkle

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2467 on: August 20, 2021, 05:26:13 PM »

I've noticed that Charlotte has long had a belly and with not great posture it is accentuated. She looks very in shape in that picture. I don't see a resemblance with Caroline Kennedy in terms of their features but in terms of two women who could at this point be described as handsome. Caroline was a classically adorable child but didn't earn her mother's soft and transcendent beauty as she aged and was quite awkward looking as an adolescent. She is a decidedly handsome woman now. Charlotte has always been a classic French "babe" in my view and as she ages her beauty is changing to reflect her soul as it does with all of us. Pretty is as pretty does after all.
Emac0914

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #2468 on: October 03, 2021, 06:42:35 PM »

Deleted post - oops!!
Pages: 1 ... 163 164 [165]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: