Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 47   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pauline Ducruet News  (Read 242971 times)
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #645 on: February 09, 2020, 08:13:53 AM »

on february 7th, pauline celebrates the partnership of her brand alter with a jewelery brand named jack vartanian

Mjo

Micro Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #646 on: February 09, 2020, 03:58:52 PM »

Those pictures make everyone look rough. I wonder if it was the lighting.  The other woman has a beautiful shirt dress, but Pauline's yellow dress looks frumpy.  I hope it isn't one of her designs.
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #647 on: February 09, 2020, 04:22:11 PM »

Those pictures make everyone look rough. I wonder if it was the lighting.  The other woman has a beautiful shirt dress, but Pauline's yellow dress looks frumpy.  I hope it isn't one of her designs.

the lighting is awful indeed
about clothes, pauline and the woman next her are wearing outfits from alter (pauline's brand)
AunumnLeaves

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #648 on: February 10, 2020, 05:44:34 AM »

I don't think that the reason in the lighting, because the man looks woooow in all pics and in any angle Icecream.
The girl in hoops is beautiful (in spite of any lighting ).
Only Pauline looks somewhat plain, worn and tired.... but on the other hand javascript:void(0); very satisfieeeed and relaaaxed...

*AquaMarine*
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #649 on: February 10, 2020, 11:17:23 AM »

The yellow shirt dress looks good. The dress Pauline is wearing seems to miss something. In general I like the idea but it doesn't really flatter. Perhaps you need a specific figure for it.
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #650 on: February 27, 2020, 08:13:15 AM »

yesterday, as part of the paris fashion week was alter fashion show fall/ winter 2020-2021

here pauline with her models

and during the repetition

stephanie and camille were there too.
i like stephanie's coat, camille's dress isn't for her, pauline's coat could be interesting with a classic lady suit

rabih kayrouz was there too
« Last Edit: February 27, 2020, 08:25:38 AM by loubna » Logged
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #651 on: February 27, 2020, 08:32:28 AM »

Ahum, WTH is Camille wearing?

I agree with you, this isn't her dress.... It looks a bit like she has put on an old very oversized blouse and got stuck somewhere with the hem or just bluntly cut off the hem.
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #652 on: February 27, 2020, 08:55:06 AM »

I think she should have started by working for a confirmed stylist, I am sure that her mentor rabih kayrouz, would have offered her a job as an assistant if she had applied
is it vanity, or she has really the soul of an entrepreneur, only the future will tell us
but for the moment, I admit that I am rather skeptical about her chances of succeeding
for the positive note, I would say that at her age be able to manage a group of persons and organize this type of event, isn't nothing, so bravo for that Champagne

some pics behind the scene

« Last Edit: February 27, 2020, 09:01:42 AM by loubna » Logged
Paulina

Warned
Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #653 on: February 27, 2020, 03:39:58 PM »

Camille is just beautiful.
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #654 on: February 27, 2020, 04:18:37 PM »

dwi

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #655 on: February 27, 2020, 05:17:06 PM »

i've never liked anything she's designed.  i think she's only able to get as far as she has because of the family she's related to.  otherwise, i doubt anyone would even look at or see this stuff.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

BelgianRF fan account

Ignore
« Reply #656 on: February 27, 2020, 07:15:40 PM »

I appreciate Pauline's ambition but this is not an impressive collection. The pieces don't photograph well and her obsession with satin and denim isn't working. And the jeans with the front cut off worn with mismatched shoes is ridiculous, borderline 'derelicte'. She'd benefit from working with a designer for a few years to learn how to put a coherent and effective collection together.

#stayhomesavelives
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #657 on: February 27, 2020, 07:16:53 PM »

I remember I have seen pictures of similar ripped jeans. Only the waist and ancle parts still intact the rest ripped off.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #658 on: February 27, 2020, 07:17:48 PM »

Camille is just beautiful.

She is, but IMO this is not a dress for her (or anyone else)
dwi

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #659 on: February 27, 2020, 07:38:44 PM »

I appreciate Pauline's ambition but this is not an impressive collection. The pieces don't photograph well and her obsession with satin and denim isn't working. And the jeans with the front cut off worn with mismatched shoes is ridiculous, borderline 'derelicte'. She'd benefit from working with a designer for a few years to learn how to put a coherent and effective collection together.

That's probably true, but it seems that some of the wealthy connected people (esp.? the younger ones) will cut corners to get to their goal (clothing designer/acting) because they don't want to take the time, and hard work to take classes, get a degree in that field, or even do an apprenticeship.  she has the money to waste so it probably doesn't matter for her, and i guess no one is giving her good advice?  i wonder how much she actually makes a year on her clothing?  based on her collections she doesn't appear to be very creative at all.  not everyone is and there's nothing wrong with that.
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 47   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: