Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pauline Ducruet News  (Read 295039 times)
Princess MS

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #765 on: May 19, 2021, 04:48:08 PM »

I donít understand her demographic. Who wears satin pantsuits?  Genuinely puzzled.

I donít understand the posing for a magazine apparently aimed at a Middle Eastern market... many of those shots are beyond anything I want to see .... very very very poor taste
Gemsheal

Medium Member

United States United States

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #766 on: May 19, 2021, 08:28:17 PM »

Oh man, now I've gotta make a meme out of the one where Pauline's on all fours.   Blush     

I like her, so it's kinda hard for me to mock her but these photos are very bad!  (Which is also the fault of the photographer!)   

"... luscious woodbine,
With sweet musk roses and with eglantine:
There sleeps Titania sometime of the night,
Lull'd in these flowers with dances and delight."

Shakespeare - A Midsummer Night's Dream
Astrid

Mini Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #767 on: May 19, 2021, 08:57:14 PM »

I donít understand her demographic. Who wears satin pantsuits?  Genuinely puzzled.

Women in the Gulf countries do. The magazin is obviously aimed at them, ant it reflects their shiny style.
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #768 on: May 19, 2021, 11:09:52 PM »

Is Victoria Beckham's leg in the air pose a thing now?  These are some of the most unflattering pictures I've seen...nothing about them is aspirational or desirable to me!  Then again, I'm not the intended audience, so maybe it's just lost in translation?   Crazy
Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #769 on: May 20, 2021, 06:28:48 AM »

I guess  rich middle eastern women have the money to buy her clothes. Sheís advertising her own designs, right?

Shiny, boxy, and weirdly 80s. Iím not ready for those looks to come back. Her mother did rock the 80s looks, tho.
Clover

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #770 on: May 20, 2021, 06:48:49 AM »

The Bizarre layout is gorgeous. The pant suits are amazing!  Champagne

Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #771 on: May 20, 2021, 07:47:22 AM »

These pictures have the vibe "trying way too hard" and "no decent concept". It looks like a yoga class and some of the pictures are seriously lacking style and taste (especially the poses). Weird.
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #772 on: May 20, 2021, 08:20:01 AM »

I do. I need to wear them when I garden...do the dishes...clean up dog poo...change the oil in my car...hmm.... gosh they are soo handy

so glad she did the resting buddha pose in that red suit. Now I know she has a tatoo under her foot.

You know...between you and me, and the gatepost, I keep wanting to finish off those hems  Crap

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #773 on: May 20, 2021, 03:34:01 PM »

I donít understand her demographic. Who wears satin pantsuits?  Genuinely puzzled.

I do. I need to wear them when I garden...do the dishes...clean up dog poo...change the oil in my car...hmm.... gosh they are soo handy

so glad she did the resting buddha pose in that red suit. Now I know she has a tatoo under her foot.

You know...between you and me, and the gatepost, I keep wanting to finish off those hems  Crap

G Smiley

No need to finish off the hems. Just give them to the birds for their nests when youíre through flushing out the septic.....

And thank you for reminding me that we should always try to look our very best!
Airlie (not the Countess)

Baby Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #774 on: May 20, 2021, 09:14:10 PM »

I like the colour of the red one but the rest is a bit  Confused

I can see why the idea of expensive satin suits would be appealing to some Gulf women but none of it looks particularly well made.
Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #775 on: May 20, 2021, 09:22:41 PM »

Much as I like her and applaud her efforts to carve out a real career for herself, she is not the best model. Pretty enough. But a real, professional model would werq those designs.

I'm sorry professional models are not used as much anymore. Magazines always have celebrities on them now. Real models can sell the s**t out of all manner of clothes. To name some: Linda Evangelista, Iman, Amber Valetta, Naomi Campbell, just about anyone from the 70s, 80s, and 90s. There were some great Dior ads in the 80s.  I don't know who the top actual models are these days. There must be some.
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #776 on: May 20, 2021, 11:23:33 PM »

Much as I like her and applaud her efforts to carve out a real career for herself, she is not the best model. Pretty enough. But a real, professional model would werq those designs.

I'm sorry professional models are not used as much anymore. Magazines always have celebrities on them now. Real models can sell the s**t out of all manner of clothes. To name some: Linda Evangelista, Iman, Amber Valetta, Naomi Campbell, just about anyone from the 70s, 80s, and 90s. There were some great Dior ads in the 80s.  I don't know who the top actual models are these days. There must be some.

I donít either. They have been replaced with ďInfluencersĒ, who also sell things for a living. Itís a shame, really, because they put a whole lot of false information out there to attract the eyeballs and then sell worthless crap to the trusting.
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #777 on: May 20, 2021, 11:49:46 PM »

I donít either. They have been replaced with ďInfluencersĒ, who also sell things for a living. Itís a shame, really, because they put a whole lot of false information out there to attract the eyeballs and then sell worthless crap to the trusting.

I agree!  Christy Turlington is still a knockout, as is Niki Taylor.  And they deserved to be models, instead of being born with the right last name.  As a teen in the 90s, I liked the glamour and mystique the supermodels brought, and the escapism.
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #778 on: May 23, 2021, 12:15:46 PM »

on friday, pauline and boyfriend maxime attended the amber lounger fashion 2021
Princess MS

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #779 on: May 23, 2021, 12:32:03 PM »

on friday, pauline and boyfriend maxime attended the amber lounger fashion 2021