Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pauline Ducruet News  (Read 310888 times)
dwi
Banned
Banned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #795 on: September 11, 2021, 03:05:50 AM »

https://cdn.shopify.com/s...m-detail.jpg?v=1568961213

"young folk" also find pants like this fashionable... including me  Blush we really do have the worst taste sometimes!

Nerves
anneboleyn

Warned
Big Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #796 on: September 11, 2021, 03:15:13 AM »

I can’t be shamed!!!  Spiteful

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #797 on: September 26, 2021, 05:41:43 PM »

September 24
Pauline Ducruet in a relationship with Maxime: her companion at ease with Albert and Caroline of Monaco

Last year, Pauline Ducruet had taken part in the Monte-Carlo Gala for Planetary Health solo, this time she was accompanied by her thirty-one-year-old boyfriend, Maxime Giaccardi.

Pauline Ducruet's boyfriend is perfectly integrated into the princely family. Maxime Giaccardi had put on his tuxedo to take part in the Monte-Carlo Gala for Planetary Health alongside his companion and other members of the Grimaldi clan. A real privilege for the young man, who thus enjoyed the evening alongside Prince Albert, Princess Caroline, and his son Andrea Casiraghi.

Unsurprisingly, Pauline made a remarkable arrival in one of her creations of her unisex brand Alter, accessorized with a pair of dizzying red pumps. Visibly delighted in her satin mini dress, the daughter of Princess Stéphanie gladly took part in the group posing session with her companion and the rest of her family, before enjoying the dinner, signed by starred chef Yannick Alléno.

They have been dating for several years already, but Pauline Ducruet did not formalize her relationship with Maxime Giaccardi until last spring. The young stylist and her companion had then fully displayed their complicity and exchanged a few kisses during a charity parade organized at the Grimaldi Forum. Since then, last July, the couple appeared at the summer party of the Fight Aids Monaco Association, with Princess Stéphanie and her other children, Louis Ducruet and her half-sister Camille Gottlieb.

The 27-year-old Monegasque also exchanged a few words with the guest of honor at this gala: American actress Sharon Stone, theatrical in a purple Dolce & Gabbana dress, awarded a Lifetime Achievement Award by the Prince Albert II Foundation. Still recovering in South Africa, she was represented Thursday evening by her brother Gareth Wittstock and his wife Roisin.

loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #798 on: October 07, 2021, 12:30:01 PM »

october 5th  at a party during the paris fashion week

Cordelia Fitzgerald

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #799 on: October 08, 2021, 12:29:19 AM »

I assume the blazer is from her own line, based on the unfinished/tattered hems.
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #800 on: October 08, 2021, 11:33:29 AM »

I assume the blazer is from her own line, based on the unfinished/tattered hems.

when I look at this ahrm...fashion, I feel really fashionable sitting here with my moth eaten jumpers and grungy old pants. Thumb up

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: