Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Ingrid Alexandra  (Read 193755 times)
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #405 on: February 08, 2022, 10:39:30 AM »

I think she should go to college first (I hope for Leonor too).  College years are often the best years in one's life, it's much more fun with classmates of the same age. After college graduation, she can attend military school or military training.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #406 on: February 08, 2022, 11:39:14 AM »

At the very least they should stop asking before she’s finished with high school..
Minia

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #407 on: February 08, 2022, 02:08:16 PM »

She will probably get some sort of degree in selected subjects and remain involved with the armed forces. Did Haakon study abroad?
Lovis

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #408 on: February 08, 2022, 02:28:59 PM »

She will probably get some sort of degree in selected subjects and remain involved with the armed forces. Did Haakon study abroad?

IIRC he did study at Berkeley
emtishell

Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #409 on: February 08, 2022, 02:29:11 PM »

Yes, he did his bachelor degree at UC Berkley, and a masters at the London School of Economics
periwinkle

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #410 on: February 08, 2022, 10:25:17 PM »

I find it hilarious (and wonderful) that the future king of Norway went to Cal Berkeley. A crown jewel in the California university system but it is not a genteel Oxford like setting. Always a protest happening and the scent of a nearby doobie wafting in the air lol.
bumbershoot

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #411 on: February 09, 2022, 07:17:11 AM »

Oh, I think Haakon had a rather sedate time when he was at Cal. Besides, in his time off, he was often trucked off to attend various Sons of Norway functions around the nation, most of which were heavily populated with geriatric Norwegian Americans who, at least, metaphorically, pinched him on the cheek and told him what a sweet young man he was.

And Cal is considered one of the great universities in America. No question about that. Even though it's ``just'' a state university.
Miss Marple

Ginormous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #412 on: February 09, 2022, 02:46:21 PM »

I hope that IA will get the chance too - have some anonymous years somewhere outside Europe.
bumbershoot

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #413 on: February 09, 2022, 06:48:18 PM »

I bet she will. And likewise her younger brother. Those kids need to get a solid education without paparazzi and Eurotrash hanging about.
Larzen

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #414 on: April 25, 2022, 01:22:00 PM »

Ingrid Alexandra with friends and body guards went to a hockey game, and she is wearing a Storhamar shirt, I bet she will not meet the same unreasanable critic Prince Christian got for showing up in a FCK scarf at a soccer game last week.
https://www.h-a.no/2022/s...esok-med-storhamar-drakt/
What is more supprising is that she is at a hockey game, hockey is not big in Norway like in Sweden, and the RF has rarely attended hockey
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #415 on: April 25, 2022, 01:31:11 PM »

Ingrid Alexandra with friends and body guards went to a hockey game, and she is wearing a Storhamar shirt, I bet she will not meet the same unreasanable critic Prince Christian got for showing up in a FCK scarf at a soccer game last week.
https://www.h-a.no/2022/s...esok-med-storhamar-drakt/
What is more supprising is that she is at a hockey game, hockey is not big in Norway like in Sweden, and the RF has rarely attended hockey

Perhaps personal taste / preference of IA?

Could it be that she enjoys hockey?

BTW I still have to get used to the fact that with hockey, ice hockey is ment.
In NL I am much more used to field hockey (and that being described with hockey)
Larzen

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #416 on: August 30, 2022, 10:36:04 AM »

Se og Hør has managed to snap Princess Ingrid Alexandra and her boyfriend Magnus, and her dog Molly Fiskebolle (that name Crazy) driving trough the gates of Skaugum. Se og Hør must have been disappointed since they did not find them all summer and then camped out by the gates instead.... Cute
https://www.seher.no/kong...esok-hos-svigers/76990231

Princess MS

Warned
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #417 on: August 30, 2022, 12:18:41 PM »

Se og Hør has managed to snap Princess Ingrid Alexandra and her boyfriend Magnus, and her dog Molly Fiskebolle (that name Crazy) driving trough the gates of Skaugum. Se og Hør must have been disappointed since they did not find them all summer and then camped out by the gates instead.... Cute
https://www.seher.no/kong...esok-hos-svigers/76990231

She is no longer in school and had the bling birthday so as an adult I guess she no longer off limits... goes with territory.... she’d do well to do a semester in a university somewhere else
Larzen

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #418 on: August 30, 2022, 12:54:33 PM »

She is in school, she is doing her last year (of 3) on Elvebakken upper secondary school, she will graduate in may/june 2023, I suppose her plans for the future will be known then. Im sure she will study abroad at some time, though the expectations for her to go into the military after graduating is there for sure.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: