Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 189 190 [191]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Norwegian Royal News  (Read 610533 times)
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #2850 on: December 10, 2019, 10:24:26 PM »

anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2851 on: December 10, 2019, 11:39:39 PM »

Oh dear god, somebody but MM a decent brassiere.
Lizardcandy

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #2852 on: Yesterday at 07:01:39 PM »

Sonja and IA are definitely a good team together Thumb up

They really are!

But I wish IA would stop with the white sneakers.

this is one time I disagree with the collective here! I'm a really really big fan of comfortable and appropriate footwear, I like the trend for sneakers/formal wear. Putting children/adults into high heels which cause actual pain and long term/permanent physical damage and keeps people from taking normally formed strides when walking. In my opinion, we should all be shocked and outraged not by the trainers/sneakers, but by any occasion or any person putting on or wearing high heels!

Bunnyette

Baby Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #2853 on: Today at 05:21:34 PM »

They really are!

this is one time I disagree with the collective here! I'm a really really big fan of comfortable and appropriate footwear, I like the trend for sneakers/formal wear. Putting children/adults into high heels which cause actual pain and long term/permanent physical damage and keeps people from taking normally formed strides when walking. In my opinion, we should all be shocked and outraged not by the trainers/sneakers, but by any occasion or any person putting on or wearing high heels!

But there lovely ballerina flats and low heeled shoes out there that can be worn instead of white sneakers.
Lady Liebe

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #2854 on: Today at 05:41:17 PM »

They really are!

But there lovely ballerina flats and low heeled shoes out there that can be worn instead of white sneakers.

Very true. Unless she has specific problems with her feet that require the support of a tennis shoe, she would look much nicer and well put together in flats.
Pages: 1 ... 189 190 [191]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: