Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 139 140 [141] 142 143   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mette-Marit - NEWS  (Read 558829 times)
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2100 on: March 12, 2017, 07:41:49 PM »

She didn't seem to have the bitchy resting face when she's first married though.

Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #2101 on: March 12, 2017, 09:32:21 PM »

When Hakoon married her I could see why he married her. She had some appeal. All this is gone. Sometimes she looks nice and warm in the pictures, but more often she looks arrogant and rather self-absorbed. I started having doubts about her when she was constantly sick.
Coya

Big Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #2102 on: March 12, 2017, 10:09:22 PM »

She looks pretty here but was several years ago, her sweet and fresh look totally disappeared and now looks like Cinderella stepmom  Secret

She went from here

To here

Perhaps a change of hairstyle could help her a little

onar

Medium Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #2103 on: March 12, 2017, 11:47:56 PM »

IMO she still looks good and sweet. We're not going back to younger, but she looks fine. And when she is with people, she always seems pleasant and focused on what's going on there.

Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #2104 on: March 13, 2017, 12:47:01 AM »

This is when she looked sweet:

Unfortunately, the sweetness has long gone and it has nothing to do with aging.   
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #2105 on: March 13, 2017, 09:09:06 AM »

She looks pretty here but was several years ago, her sweet and fresh look totally disappeared and now looks like Cinderella stepmom  Secret

She went from here

Are you sure it is her?? That pic shows a lovely woman, but even when she was young and fresh-faced she looked rather different??

Agree on the hairstyle.
This paperwhite colour is horrid, and I like when she curls the hairs just a bit.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
ortensia

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #2106 on: March 13, 2017, 11:42:17 AM »

unless you were born very very ugly and you had miracle plastic surgery, it's highly difficoult that your younger persona was uglier than your 40 yrs old self.

so imo mette marit is not looking bad at all, ok not so fresh anymore and sweet imo she never was,but in anycase she looks similar to carolyn murphy with some + kgs and in some pics she has something of kate moss,so all things considered imo she is a beautiful woman .
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #2107 on: March 13, 2017, 05:21:50 PM »

I don't think it's the ageing people are commenting on. I think it's the expression. Personally I think MM is ageing rather well but her perma-snobby-I'm-better-than-you-face is not very attractive.
Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #2108 on: March 13, 2017, 05:46:39 PM »

When she first entered the scene, I found her super plain. Like, seriously plain and very generic looking on top of it. It's odd looking at pictures of a younger MM because compared to today, I see some kind of appeal in these old photos. Not a raving beauty but I see an attractiveness in the face. She had potential, if you will.

Today, I don't think she has much, if any, beauty left. She looks bloated in the face in a way which I don't think is connected to her weight gain. I think she had a pretty good bikini body, though, but she never dresses in a way which flatters her. I'm by no means fatshaming her. MT of Lux is a good example of someone who has gained weight over the years but still looks beautiful. But what mostly ruins her looks, are the bitchy and fake expressions. The downturned mouth isn't something she used to do when she was younger and I don't recall she overacted back then either. She was beige but nowadays she looks mean. And fake. She's definitely a case of someone who is a lot less attracted than she could be because she personality shines through.

In many ways, I find her "journey" very similar to Mosh's.

Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #2109 on: March 14, 2017, 12:37:04 AM »

When she first entered the scene, I found her super plain. Like, seriously plain and very generic looking on top of it. It's odd looking at pictures of a younger MM because compared to today, I see some kind of appeal in these old photos. Not a raving beauty but I see an attractiveness in the face. She had potential, if you will.

Today, I don't think she has much, if any, beauty left. She looks bloated in the face in a way which I don't think is connected to her weight gain. I think she had a pretty good bikini body, though, but she never dresses in a way which flatters her. I'm by no means fatshaming her. MT of Lux is a good example of someone who has gained weight over the years but still looks beautiful. But what mostly ruins her looks, are the bitchy and fake expressions. The downturned mouth isn't something she used to do when she was younger and I don't recall she overacted back then either. She was beige but nowadays she looks mean. And fake. She's definitely a case of someone who is a lot less attracted than she could be because she personality shines through.

In many ways, I find her "journey" very similar to Mosh's.

I agree with you on the most part about her looks, before and now. I saw her as "girl next door" fresh and pretty in a Scandinavian way. Now she appears smug, mean and fake.

I think she and Mosh both wanted the perks of being a royal but didn't really want other strings attached. For MM, it's work and the rigid life at court. For Mosh, it's living with a weak and cheating husband. Neither one married for love. However, MM does have one thing over Mosh: MM seems to care about kids, her own or other kids. I can't forget how she came to Izzy's aid when Mosh was busy camera whoring. So I place MM one step above Mosh in the heart department.
Tinika

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #2110 on: March 15, 2017, 09:09:54 AM »

I can't help wondering if the downturned mouth is the result of some plastic surgery thing that went wrong at some point.  (In addition to her smug, unpleasant-seeming personality shining through as she ages.)  Maybe someone here more familiar with things medical can shed more light on the possibility...?
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #2111 on: March 15, 2017, 01:49:26 PM »

I am not trying to be funny at all but I'm surprised someone who suffers so often from back pains can still enjoy going skiing.

Umm  ralf...MM only suffers and feels deep excruciating pain when it's work time and she has to front up someplace she doesn't want to Dead

Otherwise she hasn't lost herself, is quite healthy and enjoying having affairs life

she gives me the creeps Crap

G Crap

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
temi

Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #2112 on: March 16, 2017, 03:33:32 AM »

She earned her face I think..

I think so too!
Lady Adelaide

Gigantic Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #2113 on: March 16, 2017, 07:39:05 PM »

MM visited the Stella Red Cross Women's Centre in Oslo today, marking the centre's 5th anniversary

Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #2114 on: March 16, 2017, 07:56:24 PM »

Wow, she looks pissed. And oh so fake.

Pages: 1 ... 139 140 [141] 142 143   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: