Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 167 168 [169] 170 171 ... 183   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mette-Marit - NEWS  (Read 850116 times)
Oh_Caroline

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #2520 on: October 25, 2018, 12:11:07 AM »

So sad sad news Sad Sad Sad Anyone knows if she receives a lung transplant, her life expectancy will be higher?

Depending on the underlying cause of the disease.   Generally yes, but I'm not sure with autoimmue if she would be a candidate (I'll do some more research).   My initial research suggests that a double lung transplant is better than single and with idopathic (ie. no known cause) it raises the 5 years survival from 20-40% to 50-55%.   The transplant process is very complicated with many people waiting months if not years.   A good number of people die while waiting or are taken off the list because their health deteriorates to a point that they are no longer a viable candidate.
BaileyB

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #2521 on: October 25, 2018, 12:17:40 AM »

This is so sad. Her poor babies 🙁
Duchess of Suffolk

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #2522 on: October 25, 2018, 12:19:35 AM »

So sad sad news Sad Sad Sad Anyone knows if she receives a lung transplant, her life expectancy will be higher?

Yes, that's the best medical course of action.
It's not a cure but it and improve and prolongue patient's life significantly.

I am really sad to hear about her condition and I wish the progression of illness will be a slow one.

Thank you

Depending on the underlying cause of the disease.   Generally yes, but I'm not sure with autoimmue if she would be a candidate (I'll do some more research).   My initial research suggests that a double lung transplant is better than single and with idopathic (ie. no known cause) it raises the 5 years survival from 20-40% to 50-55%.   The transplant process is very complicated with many people waiting months if not years.   A good number of people die while waiting or are taken off the list because their health deteriorates to a point that they are no longer a viable candidate.

I had no idea Sad it's so deeply sad
thank you 

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #2523 on: October 25, 2018, 12:30:46 AM »

Oh, bad news! Wishing MM, and family and (close) friends the best!
Celia

Warned
Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #2524 on: October 25, 2018, 12:48:57 AM »

I'm sorry for my frivolous remark about her absence in recent weeks.  Now that we know, of course, I shouldn't have said it, especially so close to the announcement.
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

United States United States

wannabe Lesbaru driver

Ignore
« Reply #2525 on: October 25, 2018, 12:51:05 AM »

I'm sorry for my frivolous remark about her absence in recent weeks.  Now that we know, of course, I shouldn't have said it, especially so close to the announcement.

But you didn't know, so don't beat yourself up about it.

I wonder if it does have to do with a lot of her absences over the years that we thought were, well, laziness? Hmm.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
thecrownjewelthief

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #2526 on: October 25, 2018, 12:51:58 AM »

Such sad news for her, Haakon, and their family but glad she can receive good care. I hope she is feeling very loved right now.
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2527 on: October 25, 2018, 12:52:33 AM »

Of course no one could have known.
I know she’s had neck pain and the pulmonary fibrosis can cause joint pain. So maybe it was all linked
thecrownjewelthief

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #2528 on: October 25, 2018, 12:54:05 AM »

But you didn't know, so don't beat yourself up about it.

I wonder if it does have to do with a lot of her absences over the years that we thought were, well, laziness? Hmm.

I wondered the same thing about her years of health issues. I had a family member who went undiagnosed with MS for decades and it explained so much about his lifestyle once he was finally diagnosed.
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2529 on: October 25, 2018, 01:23:15 AM »

Of course no one could have known.
I know she’s had neck pain and the pulmonary fibrosis can cause joint pain. So maybe it was all linked

Not being able to breathe is something I wouldn’t wish on my worst enemy. I am so sorry for MM and the entire family.
nonni

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #2530 on: October 25, 2018, 01:47:26 AM »

My cousin has this, and has had it for 2.5 years.  He was feeling good for most of it but recently the disease is getting worse.  He is currently on sterroids don't know if that is helping all that much.  Only know that he is almost unregonizable (sp), because of the sterroids.  I know that he will not see Christmas of 2019.  So sad.  But MM hopefully was found early enough and she does have the best medical care money can buy.

Prayers to her family   
Oh_Caroline

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #2531 on: October 25, 2018, 01:49:10 AM »

My cousin has this, and has had it for 2.5 years.  He was feeling good for most of it but recently the disease is getting worse.  He is currently on sterroids don't know if that is helping all that much.  Only know that he is almost unregonizable (sp), because of the sterroids.  I know that he will not see Christmas of 2019.  So sad.  But MM hopefully was found early enough and she does have the best medical care money can buy.

Prayers to her family   

Nonni...sending love and prayers your way.
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #2532 on: October 25, 2018, 02:05:49 AM »

Prayers to her family   
I'm so sorry nonni.

I still can't accept it about MM, her kids are just kids. She is too young, they are too young.

Fan of meghan

Baby Member

Brazil Brazil

Ignore
« Reply #2533 on: October 25, 2018, 02:55:45 AM »

News so sad, I'm sorry for her and for her family.

"I am proud to be a woman and a feminist" - Meghan Markle
Pepper

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #2534 on: October 25, 2018, 03:58:00 AM »

Such sad news. I feel so awful for her children and husband.
Pages: 1 ... 167 168 [169] 170 171 ... 183   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: