Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 183 184 [185]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mette-Marit - NEWS  (Read 871143 times)
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2760 on: December 13, 2019, 04:00:39 PM »

Maybe being able to brag or whatever that he slept with a princess was important to him. 
Lizardcandy

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #2761 on: December 13, 2019, 06:42:03 PM »

It is amazing to realize the slimy cesspit of poo our world Leaders and "betters" socialize in, isn't it? It seems that where money and power is concerned there is no such thing as integrity and ethics.
You aren't out because you are a digusting human being, you are out if you can't deliver the goods any more.
And quite apparently Epstein continued to deliver, so the rich and wanna-be powers continued to include and gag, embrace him.

Call me jaded, but I'm not really very amazed anymore. If a person reaches the upper echelons of society they didn't get there by playing nicely IMO. You're either born to it or you come up scratching and clawing your way to the top. They aren't bothered by standards or morals like we little people. Snare

more to the point, it's absolutely implausible and unbelievable that she didn't know. Norwegians are swallowing this excuse though? Is there any actual controversy or do the citizens not care their representatives are fine with child rape and children forced into trafficking to be raped by others.
scarlett123

Baby Member

Philippines Philippines

Ignore
« Reply #2762 on: December 14, 2019, 11:33:39 PM »

Yes I'd like to know this too! Seems like there isn't much criticism of Mette Marit. But I suppose she is popular there in Norway?
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2763 on: December 15, 2019, 11:18:29 AM »

If the media went deeper, it might become truly scandalous and embarrassing for the royal family. I think Harald has lots of power and influence in Norway.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #2764 on: January 16, 2020, 05:02:43 PM »

MM met children who helped the Deichman Library to move their children's books to their new facilities in Bjørvika today

thecrownjewelthief

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #2765 on: January 16, 2020, 08:04:35 PM »

Awww, this is really cute! MM looks good here too - both well dressed and healthy Thumb up
Chandrasekhi

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #2766 on: January 16, 2020, 08:15:15 PM »

If the media went deeper, it might become truly scandalous and embarrassing for the royal family. I think Harald has lots of power and influence in Norway.
Or respect? Thinking
Pages: 1 ... 183 184 [185]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: