Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 185   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mette-Marit - NEWS  (Read 871579 times)
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: May 10, 2012, 02:03:54 PM »

If she hadn't been spotted at the gala or if she hadn't attended a public event she could have kept jet-setting in private, this really makes me wonder how much time she spends holidaying outside Norway.

I was thinking that too. Considering the time she spent away last year, Austria and India, I do wonder how much of an effect it has on her children. None of them are babies but they're still quite young.

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
Swashbuckler

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: May 10, 2012, 05:30:25 PM »

Well at least she supports a Norwegian designer.

Jet set to NY is away too much. What else is she going to do in New York ? Shopping ? Clubbing ?

I wonder if she went to the Costume Institute Gala?

MM looks ok at this event but I hate hate hate her grey/blue eyeshadow.  Dead

She was there, but no official pictures, only this;

The picture is of actress Claire Danes, and the photographer is obviously not aware that the only royal at the party is in the background.
The Palace confirmed that the Crown Princess was present at the celebrity heavy party, but they will not comment on the picture since it was Mette-Marit's private program.

- The Crown Princess has both private and official program in the U.S., says Marianne Hagen, communications manager at the Royal Palace, to minMote.

Baaaad dress.

I think the appearance at the designer launch is okay. Norwegian designers need all the attention and support they can get, as the industry is almost non-existing here, very few actually have any success.

Thanks for that find, linnpinn, and welcome to RD  Star Have fun  Smiley

MM looks horrid  Yikes  Yikes  Yikes  Crap

linnpinn

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: May 10, 2012, 06:20:13 PM »

Aaah, thank you!
It's very strange, because the court said that MM would be back in Norway by May 17 but she needs to go back (and further away) three days later?
If she's staying until the 17th she should just fly from New York to Seattle.

Shes coming home for Norway's constitution day, which is May 17th. 
Chris

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: May 10, 2012, 06:24:14 PM »

She looks like she's started to develop mold.  Like a piece of cheese that's been left in the fridge too long.
ssassi

Huge Member

Romania Romania

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: May 10, 2012, 06:28:52 PM »

It was a time I used to thinK I know what Haakon saw in MM to make her his Queen and his children's mother.
Those times are gone. Period. This woman is a waste IMO.  Sad
Blue Bird

Mini Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: May 11, 2012, 05:53:11 AM »

She looks like she's started to develop mold.  Like a piece of cheese that's been left in the fridge too long.

Yes, since 1972.   Nerves
Who makes stuff like this for grown women anyhow?  Didn't Nancy Reagan wear a red dress like this back in the eons of time? 
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: May 11, 2012, 06:33:08 AM »

Her line of argumentation is totally out - she always claim she needs to look after the kids and can't do more work and then she disappears for weeks to different countries? I used to find her okay, but lately she has become rather unlikeable. Hakoon on the other hand ....  Jumping
Lille

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: May 11, 2012, 03:57:14 PM »

Valentino dress
queenofeverything

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: May 11, 2012, 04:14:08 PM »

She needs better bras. Like a real, over-the-shoulder-boulder-holder. She is too short-waisted to let the girls lay low like that.
Kuei Fei
Banned
Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: May 13, 2012, 05:01:13 AM »

Well at least she supports a Norwegian designer.

Jet set to NY is away too much. What else is she going to do in New York ? Shopping ? Clubbing ?

Probably both and I wonder how the people of Norway think; she is the Crown Princess of Norway, not the Crown Princess of New York.

If she hadn't been spotted at the gala or if she hadn't attended a public event she could have kept jet-setting in private, this really makes me wonder how much time she spends holidaying outside Norway.

I was thinking that too. Considering the time she spent away last year, Austria and India, I do wonder how much of an effect it has on her children. None of them are babies but they're still quite young.

They always say the first five years are the times when the relationship patterns with the children are first established and I don't think this is a good pattern ot start with. I mean, Haakon married her because she would supposedly be a good mother and more down-to-earth and apparently she has developed more expensive tastes than Princess Diana did when she was Lady Diana Spencer. Since she is the CP of a small Scandinavian country, she should be able to stick around and spend more time with her kiddos and end up BEING THERE for them, which is critical for the development of any child.

She's setting a pattern where she will bolt when they will be in any development stage and that is bad news all around since after all, during adolescence they are going to need as much guidance as possible and also need their mother to set a good example.

Her line of argumentation is totally out - she always claim she needs to look after the kids and can't do more work and then she disappears for weeks to different countries? I used to find her okay, but lately she has become rather unlikeable. Hakoon on the other hand ....  Jumping

The thing is, that people thought she would be a down to earth woman who would have kids and take care of them since she could. Everyone wanted a fairytale and now she's more botoxed than the most stereotypical royal in any movie about royalty. I suppose Haakon has found this to be a bitter reality pill to swallow and I don't get why a woman so blessed is so diffident to all of it.

Valentino dress

I wonder, how much did that cost Haakon, or do the taxpayers pay for her current interest in foreign designers? She has a lot of gall wearing a foreign designer like that and to think, she is treating her position like it's hers by right. 

Aaah, thank you!
It's very strange, because the court said that MM would be back in Norway by May 17 but she needs to go back (and further away) three days later?
If she's staying until the 17th she should just fly from New York to Seattle.

Shes coming home for Norway's constitution day, which is May 17th. 

I wonder how long she will stay, or if she will jet off on some self imposed humanitarian mission. Will she wear Norweigan fashion or will she wear Valentino or Prada, or some other major designer funded by the taxpayers?

Such a pity that bedroom gymnastics isn't an Olympic event; Kate would have been a gold medalist of several years standing.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #70 on: May 13, 2012, 01:48:36 PM »

I think going to the MET is all about her and not being CP of Norway and thus all wrong.  Thumb down The dress certainly doesn't make it better. Had she at least showed up looking fab and made a name for Norway.. but no No
rogue

Big Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: May 13, 2012, 03:41:25 PM »

Wow ; I really gave her more credit than she deserved  Thumb down I don't understand her and why she isn't doing more duties in Norway.She has become a socialite. Thumb down I'm surprised Haakon doesn't realise that this isn't good for his posistion. Thinking

So how many duties does MM do a year?
abs

Humongous Member

Svalbard and Jan Mayen Svalbard and Jan Mayen

Illegal substances? MOI???!!!

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: May 13, 2012, 03:49:49 PM »

She figured the dress would be useful if the plain crashed - as a parachute, I mean.  Tongue It is hideous on her, nothing less!

SEXY,SEXY!!!
winx

Humongous Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: May 13, 2012, 03:50:53 PM »

Wasn't this Met Gala a private  thing to raise money for Obama's campaign??  Confused

loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: May 13, 2012, 03:53:59 PM »

she is doing so little in norway, that her presence in this event is just a big big mistake for me, and in more her dress that isn't the better of valentino looks simply awful on her
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 185   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: