Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 142 143 [144]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mette-Marit - NEWS  (Read 566558 times)
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #2145 on: August 06, 2017, 04:09:03 PM »

This is a fail. She always gets props from me for having a real body and being comfortable with it. She has lovely features but doesn't seem to want to flatter them or her body at all. The bleached out hair never looked good on her. The dress is awful and the all white is awful. Her expression seems to make us want to believe she is an angel I don't think so sister friend.

ITA Star
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #2146 on: August 10, 2017, 03:17:30 AM »

Lol! She's desperately pushing the "Ain't I a saint" agenda here. These pictures are ridiculous.

Over bleached, over photoshopped, unflattering dress, unpleasant aura, giant ego. Same old, same old.

Harls  Star

LA   Star

Allow me to jump up on me soap box for a minute...

I truly get  Real mad Real mad Real mad wehn people of privilege push that they're doing charity without rolling up their sleeves to help out.

No point in pushing your fellow well-off friends to 'give' their money, when they will get all that money back as a tax break Dead  Snare

Charity is not posing in a cocouned life style but getting dirty and helping out.

That's charity. and it begins with thyself!

right. who's next. I'm off the box Blush

G Snare

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
blue j

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2147 on: August 16, 2017, 10:30:32 AM »

In May this year, Mette Marit gave an interview to the Financial Times.  I cannot link to it because it's behind a pay wall.  It is about Maverick Collective, the initiative she co-founded to encourage female philanthropists to pro-actively tackle extreme poverty. 

I'm sure they wanted to show MM as sophisticated and elegant, but she looks frumpy and cheap. She needs to loose some weight ASAP, do something about her hair, but she has had 15 years to change that, oh well. MM is lazy and sloppy like always. Thumb down Thinking

“There are lies, damned lies and statistics.”
Suzy

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2148 on: August 16, 2017, 11:36:47 AM »

^ Why does she need to loose some weight ASAP? Because she is not stick thin?  Blink I don't think so. Her biggest problem is her attitude and not her weight. Just take a look at MT of Luxembourg. This has nothing to do with what others think is beautiful or what they deem to be the perfect weight. It's about personality, charm and work ethic. JMO

Witchell: Clearly a greater share of royal burden will fall on you and as that happens you will grasp it willingly?
Will: Absolutely willingly. And as that time comes I'll be the first person to put my hand up and take it on. But [] my grandfather is so active [] and unwilling to slow down.
Roll Eyes
Phina

Mini Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #2149 on: August 16, 2017, 11:38:01 AM »

^ Why does she need to loose some weight ASAP? Because she is not stick thin?  Blink I don't think so. Her biggest problem is her attitude and not her weight. Just take a look at MT of Luxembourg. This has nothing to do with what others think is beautiful or what they deem the perfect weight. It's about personality, charm and work ethic. JMO

Star
Tatini

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #2150 on: August 16, 2017, 02:24:45 PM »

Mm is infallible at picking up the wrong dress for her body type. This white tunic would suit someone with a figure à la Audrey Hepburn... As for her weight, she is a tall woman with big bones, she probably photographs bigger than she really is... I really don't get the reason for the "angelic/nun" look in the picture... 🤔🤔🤔
jigmesjigga

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #2151 on: August 16, 2017, 03:11:22 PM »

Agree. Her size is not the issue. She has terrible posture, doesn't wear clothes that are flattering to her shape, and as always, her hair color is atrociously unflattering (and probably expensive to maintain!).
Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #2152 on: August 16, 2017, 03:28:04 PM »

IMHO, these pictures are very interesting. Not because they tell us about her posture, unflattering clothes or her ridiculous hair. Or her slightly wonky eyes. Or the kinda arrogant, mean expression that she never can hide.

They're interesting because they say a lot about how she sees herself and how she wants us to see her.

Coya

Big Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #2153 on: August 16, 2017, 06:20:34 PM »

Sorry but here I just see a sanatorium patient   Secret

Phina

Mini Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #2154 on: August 16, 2017, 06:39:03 PM »

IMHO, these pictures are very interesting. Not because they tell us about her posture, unflattering clothes or her ridiculous hair. Or her slightly wonky eyes. Or the kinda arrogant, mean expression that she never can hide.

They're interesting because they say a lot about how she sees herself and how she wants us to see her.

This!  Yes

I must admit my first thought was 'Mette-Marit, please ...you aren't Ella Feodorovna.'

AutumnOpal

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #2155 on: August 16, 2017, 07:12:30 PM »

I think Camilla's stylists could really work wonders with her.  I know there's an age gap between the two but MM has demonstrated that she favors these looser styles that are going for "mature and elegant" but without better help she's just going to keep on turning out "unflattering and boring".
Turandot

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #2156 on: August 16, 2017, 07:13:29 PM »

There is something really unpleasant in her facial expression and interestingly it's the same for all her children. They just seem to be people I'd prefer to avoid.
Lizardcandy

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #2157 on: August 17, 2017, 01:01:29 AM »

There is something really unpleasant in her facial expression and interestingly it's the same for all her children. They just seem to be people I'd prefer to avoid.

I didn't know resting, uh, cranky face was genetic but this proves me wrong!

She makes that white dress look like a plain nightgown somehow
cordtx

Warned
Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2158 on: August 17, 2017, 02:36:49 AM »

Off  topic but Charles and Camilla arebgetting spanked in the US media here. what the heck is going on ?
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #2159 on: August 18, 2017, 07:45:36 PM »

Off  topic but Charles and Camilla arebgetting spanked in the US media here. what the heck is going on ?

As you say - that's O/T..
Pages: 1 ... 142 143 [144]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: