Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 161 162 [163] 164 165 ... 186   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mette-Marit - NEWS  (Read 914273 times)
ortensia
Banned
Banned
Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #2430 on: June 06, 2018, 03:21:32 PM »

Thanks Principessa  Star
Reading is always a good idea!
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #2431 on: June 06, 2018, 03:36:00 PM »

Thanks Principessa  Star

I totally agree.

Personally I am an avid reader, but currently I have a reading dip (can't find the motivation/concentration etc. to read for fun).
People often have to laugh about the range of books I read. You can find me reading those simple (Harlequin) romance novels, but also children/young adolescent novels, thrillers (Lee Child, Patterson, Karin Slaughter), fantasy and related (Game of thrones; Outlander; Virals; Percy Jackson and other books from Rick Riordan), (semi-)scientific books and so on. Just were my mind is into at the time.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #2432 on: June 06, 2018, 04:20:12 PM »

First stop on the literature train was MM's old school, Fiskå secondary school, where she read one of her own texts from 9th grade. Her mother Marit was also present (last picture).

Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #2433 on: June 06, 2018, 04:25:54 PM »

onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #2434 on: June 06, 2018, 06:04:31 PM »

I have read before about the reading train, it's a very beautiful habbit and initiative. I occasionally carry a book with me in public transportation, not so much every day in the metro and busses but when I travel with train outside of Athens, I usually have a book with me. However, I'm currently studying hard for my postgraduate and I'm so tired for reading anything else, when I have spare time I want to see/do something not book-related!

MM is very nicely dressed today!!!!!

lellobeetle

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2435 on: June 06, 2018, 06:09:06 PM »

Is that fake tanning cream on her face or is she really that orange?

Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #2436 on: June 06, 2018, 07:18:38 PM »

I think she went overboard with the bronzer.

I very much like her outfit today.
XoXo

Warned
Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #2437 on: June 06, 2018, 07:24:56 PM »

Thanks Principessa  Star

I totally agree.

Personally I am an avid reader, but currently I have a reading dip (can't find the motivation/concentration etc. to read for fun).
People often have to laugh about the range of books I read. You can find me reading those simple (Harlequin) romance novels, but also children/young adolescent novels, thrillers (Lee Child, Patterson, Karin Slaughter), fantasy and related (Game of thrones; Outlander; Virals; Percy Jackson and other books from Rick Riordan), (semi-)scientific books and so on. Just were my mind is into at the time.
Haha I am like this too. I just recently bought Alive in the wonderland in an amazing colorful hard cover and have already read it 3 time.  I keep on going back to buying better version of my childhoods favourite books but pretty much read all geners of books. Currently I am finally half way through War and Peace, it's my 3rd time trying to complete it 
lellobeetle

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #2438 on: June 06, 2018, 09:02:56 PM »

I think she went overboard with the bronzer.

I very much like her outfit today.

Definitely. I love the paisley top.

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #2439 on: June 06, 2018, 09:11:06 PM »

Thanks Principessa  Star

I totally agree.

Haha I am like this too. I just recently bought Alive in the wonderland in an amazing colorful hard cover and have already read it 3 time.  I keep on going back to buying better version of my childhoods favourite books but pretty much read all geners of books. Currently I am finally half way through War and Peace, it's my 3rd time trying to complete it 

Beer
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #2440 on: June 07, 2018, 03:08:36 PM »

The train continued from Kristiansand to Marnardal

And today, first stop was Egersund Library

Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #2441 on: June 07, 2018, 08:39:05 PM »

I like the black dress. And it is a very good cause.
Kins

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #2442 on: June 07, 2018, 08:55:27 PM »

^Agree. Very pretty.
Margaret

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #2443 on: June 08, 2018, 02:10:31 AM »

Is that fake tanning cream on her face or is she really that orange?

That fake tanning cream seems to be popular.  Look at the face of the woman she's speaking to in that pic.
Paulina

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #2444 on: June 08, 2018, 04:49:20 AM »

Norwegians LOVE to be tan. I remember being in Oslo one sunny day in 1992. There was a woman sunning herself on a lounge chair, one you'd find at a pool, except it was on the sidewalk. People walked around her. Sun is such a precious commodity there, no one blinks when people access it any way they can.

Even the cows feel the same way. I was going by a field and all the cows were in a row with their faces turned up at the sun in exactly the same position. It's through the entire culture there, rightly so because of all the dark and rain so much of the year. I marvel.
Pages: 1 ... 161 162 [163] 164 165 ... 186   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: