Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 180 181 [182] 183 184   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mette-Marit - NEWS  (Read 852711 times)
Aubiette

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2715 on: December 03, 2019, 03:26:46 PM »

Good grief this creep got around.
genegal43

Big Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #2716 on: December 03, 2019, 05:35:43 PM »

https://twitter.com/OAanm...tatus/1201500748791631872

Saw this on twitter, and immediately had to go to RD!  The thread is interesting...

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #2717 on: December 03, 2019, 06:33:47 PM »

It is amazing to realize the slimy cesspit of poo our world Leaders and "betters" socialize in, isn't it? It seems that where money and power is concerned there is no such thing as integrity and ethics.
You aren't out because you are a digusting human being, you are out if you can't deliver the goods any more.
And quite apparently Epstein continued to deliver, so the rich and wanna-be powers continued to include and gag, embrace him.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Kemenate

Mini Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #2718 on: December 03, 2019, 06:35:54 PM »

I am having a hard time believing that she didn't have a clue of that man's past.

They have the people they mingle with , police  and security checked ..
So disgusted right now...
Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #2719 on: December 03, 2019, 07:28:51 PM »

It is amazing to realize the slimy cesspit of poo our world Leaders and "betters" socialize in, isn't it? It seems that where money and power is concerned there is no such thing as integrity and ethics.
You aren't out because you are a digusting human being, you are out if you can't deliver the goods any more.
And quite apparently Epstein continued to deliver, so the rich and wanna-be powers continued to include and gag, embrace him.

The rich and powerful simply have their own rules.

MM is really dumb.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #2720 on: December 03, 2019, 08:53:37 PM »

Well her job description didn't require any sort of IQ above that of the average housefly. But elected leaders and CEO's of renowned international cooperations do not have that excuse...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2721 on: December 03, 2019, 11:27:17 PM »

Well her job description didn't require any sort of IQ above that of the average housefly. But elected leaders and CEO's of renowned international cooperations do not have that excuse...

True.

But what if she did know and brushed it off?  That would be worse..
Bunnyette

Baby Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #2722 on: December 04, 2019, 12:40:39 AM »

True.

You may be right, I think she just didnít care.
karma chamelion

Large Member

Delphine Boel's grandmother

Ignore
« Reply #2723 on: December 04, 2019, 12:43:24 AM »

Call me jaded, but I'm not really very amazed anymore. If a person reaches the upper echelons of society they didn't get there by playing nicely IMO. You're either born to it or you come up scratching and clawing your way to the top. They aren't bothered by standards or morals like we little people. Snare

On the Lit Train for GIANTS!
leatherface

Huge Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #2724 on: December 04, 2019, 07:35:49 AM »

True.

I think it was more of a case of she didn't care to know.

Most probably this scenario occurred at the genesis of her relationship with Epstein:

NRF Flunkey: Ma'am some disturbing information and rumours have been discovered about Mr Epstein.

MM: I don't care I need/want [insert ultimate goal] from him and besides no one gets to where he is without haters trying to take them down.

NRF Flunkey:  Huh? Huh?
Princess MS

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #2725 on: December 04, 2019, 08:15:33 AM »

True.

Most probably this scenario occurred at the genesis of her relationship with Epstein:

NRF Flunkey: Ma'am some disturbing information and rumours have been discovered about Mr Epstein.

MM: I don't care I need/want [insert ultimate goal] from him and besides no one gets to where he is without haters trying to take them down.

I have to wonder what reports on his conviction etc would have been in media in Norway ? He would have been of zero interest there ...
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #2726 on: December 04, 2019, 08:42:56 AM »

True.

I have to wonder what reports on his conviction etc would have been in media in Norway ? He would have been of zero interest there ...

The initial arrest reports might not have got much media coverage in Norway at the time, but I'm sure Prince Andrew stepping down from an official role in 2011 in part because he was pictured on the front page of tabloid papers in the UK and USA for associating with Epstein must have crossed the radar of the Norwegian court.

Currently visualizing my highest self
Princess MS

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #2727 on: December 04, 2019, 08:58:09 AM »

True.

The initial arrest reports might not have got much media coverage in Norway at the time, but I'm sure Prince Andrew stepping down from an official role in 2011 in part because he was pictured on the front page of tabloid papers in the UK and USA for associating with Epstein must have crossed the radar of the Norwegian court.

The British royal family no doubt think they are front and centre of everything but in most countries in Europe they are of limited interest... especially someone who never went to Euro Royal occasions and got the photo ops. Andy was a relative nobody... yes the advisors should have vetted everyone the family mixed with but from what we have seen in other places like Sweden any advice was probably limited. Just look who Martha Louise hooked up with
leatherface

Huge Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #2728 on: December 04, 2019, 09:21:56 AM »

True.

The British royal family no doubt think they are front and centre of everything but in most countries in Europe they are of limited interest... especially someone who never went to Euro Royal occasions and got the photo ops. Andy was a relative nobody... yes the advisors should have vetted everyone the family mixed with but from what we have seen in other places like Sweden any advice was probably limited. Just look who Martha Louise hooked up with

Jeffrey Epstein was passing himself off as a "financier" so most likely whatever MM associated with him for had to do with money and when money is involved, you can bet that the Flunkies' antenna were up and active. No way a royal Flunky does not do some DD when their royal charge gets involved with somebody with regard to financial matters.

Like I said before, most likely MM just like DoY did not care to know and preferred to remain ignorant about the questions, suspicions and unsavoury behaviour surrounding Jeffrey EPstein.
Larzen

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #2729 on: December 04, 2019, 10:06:43 AM »

She could have come out and said it when the news broke, instead the court waited and probably hoped that it would never be known. Alas for them the journalists at DN are hard core. DN is a financial paper that  usually dont concerned themselves with the royals. It took a Week to answer DNs questions. Many questions are raised, like does the court not have Google ? And what about the police, should they not know who the future queen hangs out with? And she did not know the severity of his crimes, did she know he had been in jail? Just not for what?

Pages: 1 ... 180 181 [182] 183 184   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: