Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Marie's coats  (Read 15160 times)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« on: April 19, 2012, 02:02:10 AM »

Princess Marie is a woman who is happy to vary her outerwear and especially coats, which she has many. Unlike Crown Princess Mary, who recycles his coats in style, shows Marie often in a new model. ....seriously, we have to send them Yrma's coat collection...these idiots  Ranting Real mad Ranting

In return, she may not have the same budget as Crown Princess.  Yeah..really, tell us something new  Snare

I couldn't resist and left a comment  Angry
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 02:28:51 AM by PeDe » Logged

Cess

Large Member

Sweden Sweden

The future queen of Spain - so very dignified

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2012, 08:32:49 AM »

I like the coat she wore in Italy. Otherwise... She really has no style IMO.
whimsicalwriter
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2012, 08:33:40 AM »

If they really want to do an article about a royal wasting money on clothes they need to take a closer look at the Crown Princess of Prada.
Cara

Humongous Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2012, 10:20:21 AM »

at the exception of one or two pieces, the coats are all strong contenders for fugliest coat.

christina01
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Play Time after a long day of Dishing.

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2012, 11:16:36 AM »

I think no matter who it is, they spend money like water, and it is completely disgusting  Ranting
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2012, 12:52:51 PM »

I think no matter who it is, they spend money like water, and it is completely disgusting  Ranting

IMRIC Marie shares Joachim's apanage, which went up after the marriage. I don't think she gets hw own pay so to speak.

I've always thought her parents probably still help her out financially.

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
Cess

Large Member

Sweden Sweden

The future queen of Spain - so very dignified

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2012, 01:46:42 PM »

IMRIC Marie shares Joachim's apanage, which went up after the marriage. I don't think she gets hw own pay so to speak.

It's possible but I have to say that if you're right I think it's absolutely bizarre! She's a grown woman with a husband (who's a prince BTW) and several kids! She should not be relying on her parents anymore!
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2012, 01:51:52 PM »

I didn't say she was reliant on them but she comes from a seemingly wealthy family so I wouldn't be surprised if money does trickle down to ehr in some shape or form (allowance, investments etc.)

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2012, 04:29:49 PM »

I think no matter who it is, they spend money like water, and it is completely disgusting  Ranting

You are right L_S ....... Star shazaaaaaam and t'was 1600  Banana Banana

I think that Marie has a bit of her own money and is helping her family out that way.

In contrast to Mary, who came from no money and is pending now like there is no tomorrow.

And in which universe is Marie's spending coming even close to what Yrma is blowing on clothes, shoes, and jewelry!

hanzo1

Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2012, 06:28:38 PM »

she has some gorgeous ones
The Max Mara one is perfection but too big for her
The teal is amazing

and one that isn't here with frog clasps

Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted?

Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2012, 07:13:15 PM »

You are right L_S ....... Star shazaaaaaam and t'was 1600  Banana Banana

I think that Marie has a bit of her own money and is helping her family out that way.

In contrast to Mary, who came from no money and is pending now like there is no tomorrow.

And in which universe is Marie's spending coming even close to what Yrma is blowing on clothes, shoes, and jewelry!

Aw, thanks Peeds!  Blush Star

abs

Humongous Member

Svalbard and Jan Mayen Svalbard and Jan Mayen

Illegal substances? MOI???!!!

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2012, 08:16:10 PM »

I think it is her step-father and her mother who have some money. Not sure; but her father lives in an apartment - not that big I think.
Marieīs mother has a lot of class and good taste in decorating - you can see that looking at her and looking at her castle hotel. Unfortunately Bonbon did not inherit her motherīs sense of stlyle. More often than not, she misses the goal.

SEXY,SEXY!!!
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2012, 10:12:58 PM »

I think it is her step-father and her mother who have some money. Not sure; but her father lives in an apartment - not that big I think.
Marieīs mother has a lot of class and good taste in decorating - you can see that looking at her and looking at her castle hotel. Unfortunately Bonbon did not inherit her motherīs sense of stlyle. More often than not, she misses the goal.

IIRC her father comes from old money. I guess he's the type who doesn't need to show his wealth. Both her parents seem very classy to me. I like Marie's coats - they're better than so much of the rest of her clothes IMO. Most of them quite classic.
lynda

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2012, 06:12:17 PM »

Marie might have owned a lot of coats  when she met Joachim, afterall she lived in a cold country
christina01
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Play Time after a long day of Dishing.

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2012, 11:10:00 AM »

I have no idea who spends more, though I would strongly suspect it is Mosh, but I do object to how much they all spend. I find it a disgrace in this day and age and economic times.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: