Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 79   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Maxima - EVENTS  (Read 344542 times)
Kiki LaShrewd

« Reply #1080 on: November 09, 2014, 07:04:59 AM »

Max has had plenty of work done.  Except on her hair and presentation.

I always remember how perfect she looked at her 40th birthday party.  She can look tidy and respectful.  She chooses not to.

Buy a damned brush lady. And use it.

Oh she defintley did plenty to her face but luckily she seems to have stopped. I posted on a different thread about the change. Pomme stated perfectly,"She was starting to look like an effing rabbit on speed for eff's sake!!!"

Much better now.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1081 on: November 09, 2014, 11:43:30 AM »

So it's safe to say that their is serious trouble in Hamsterdise...have Barbie,Hammie and Max split? Is Swexxy suddenly displaying thick hair like the last time they ran off to her?

OH Maxi use a brush plz.

Royalfan 72

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1082 on: November 09, 2014, 01:51:03 PM »

Perhaps we should all sent  brushes to her.... Whistle
esther angeline

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1083 on: November 09, 2014, 06:14:02 PM »

If she had a lot of work done, why didn't she have the bags under her eyes removed?
Tatini

Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #1084 on: November 09, 2014, 06:45:36 PM »

If I am not mistaken, her skin looked great right around the coronation… she probably had some peelings done but she never showed signs of botox. Now the effect of the chemical peeling seems to have worn off and she is back to her lines and bags under her eyes. She never had a good skin in the first place, imo, at least not as good as Letizia's or Stephanie's.
Pomme

Huge Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #1085 on: November 09, 2014, 09:22:23 PM »

So it's safe to say that their is serious trouble in Hamsterdise...have Barbie,Hammie and Max split? Is Swexxy suddenly displaying thick hair like the last time they ran off to her?

Uh... I think I saw them alive and well in Japan. So maybe something happened in Korea and they mistakenly ended up like exotic Gaegogi?? Cannot say The Swexx was looking particularly swishy lately. However, that may well be a decoy. I find it very odd that Eddie visited Korea only days before WaxMax... setting up traps?  Thinking

Talk to the hair, you slitherin' Skank
http://i.imgur.com/2mUIe.jpg
Artemis-Exe

Baby Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1086 on: November 09, 2014, 10:21:06 PM »

Perhaps we should all sent  brushes to her.... Whistle

She's had that hair since she arrived in Holland over a decade ago. I doubt she'll start brushing it now.
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #1087 on: November 10, 2014, 05:54:25 AM »

If I am not mistaken, her skin looked great right around the coronation… she probably had some peelings done but she never showed signs of botox. Now the effect of the chemical peeling seems to have worn off and she is back to her lines and bags under her eyes. She never had a good skin in the first place, imo, at least not as good as Letizia's or Stephanie's.

She definitely had a lot more done than just chemical peeling. She had very smooth skin and a round face around that time. Botox? Fillers? Not sure. But she looked very different at the coronation.
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #1088 on: November 10, 2014, 12:18:51 PM »

If she had a lot of work done, why didn't she have the bags under her eyes removed?

Just speculating but Botox, peels, fillers etc are non-surgical procedures whereas having her bags removed would be a more invasive experience and require surgery. Lots of women are happy with things like Botox because they view it to be "safer" and different from actually going under the knife. Maybe Max is the same?

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Aka TrollSpoon.

Ignore
« Reply #1089 on: November 10, 2014, 07:19:45 PM »

Chemical peels and botox for sure.  She's had those no question.

And no shame in having it either.  Leti has had it.  Mary has had at least one nose we know of plus all the fillers and nonsense.

Max just isn't as above the fray as she/we would like.

You can call me TrollSpoon.
Kiki LaShrewd

« Reply #1090 on: November 11, 2014, 09:42:25 AM »

Uh... I think I saw them alive and well in Japan. So maybe something happened in Korea and they mistakenly ended up like exotic Gaegogi?? Cannot say The Swexx was looking particularly swishy lately. However, that may well be a decoy. I find it very odd that Eddie visited Korea only days before WaxMax... setting up traps?  Thinking

Oh dear...oh dear.....this exclusive footage of their wheel is troublesome

Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #1091 on: November 11, 2014, 12:14:25 PM »

And no shame in having it either.  Leti has had it.  Mary has had at least one nose we know of plus all the fillers and nonsense.

I think they've both had microdermabrasion done as well.   Yes

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
yaga
Banned
Warned
Medium Member

Czech Republic Czech Republic

Ignore
« Reply #1092 on: November 11, 2014, 01:55:15 PM »

I like the casual style Maxima's hair  Smiley  it's nice contrast to her (obviously expensive) dresses. It's cool IMO.
Even the dark stripes are fine and evidently done by very good (and also very expensive) haidresser.

freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Aka TrollSpoon.

Ignore
« Reply #1093 on: November 12, 2014, 01:53:53 AM »

Casual is one thing.  Unbrushed and unkempt is quite another IMO.

The people she is meeting would see meeting her as an honour and will be dressed appropriately.  She can't be a**ed to brush her hair.  How respectful.

More to the point, she can frock up nicely. Look at her birthday photographs.  Pure perfection.  But then, that event was all about her her.  Which is probably the point with Max, really.

You can call me TrollSpoon.
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #1094 on: November 12, 2014, 02:40:24 AM »

I think they've both had microdermabrasion done as well.   Yes

I recently tried both microdermabrasion and chemical peel. Nothing drastic happened. It's just a nice facial with deeper cleaning out dead skin. I don't look 10 years younger as I expected.  Tongue
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 79   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: