Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 79   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Maxima - EVENTS  (Read 348571 times)
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1125 on: November 20, 2014, 10:43:24 PM »

Besides RVD, the news were denied by Maxima's sister Ines and Jorge Zorreguieta's personal doctor. In a talk with reporters, he said his health condition is very serious, but stable. The hospital also confirmed that he was released yesterday and now is at home receiving medical treatment in his family home in Buenos Aires.

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Oberon

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1126 on: November 21, 2014, 03:40:31 AM »

Poor Maxima.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #1127 on: November 22, 2014, 10:24:39 PM »

i am confused,what's her father condition now?

Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1128 on: November 22, 2014, 10:29:54 PM »

He's at his residence in Buenos Aires, he was discharged last Wednesday evening. His doctor said to the press, when he denied the death news, that his condition is serious but stable and he was receiving medical treatment at home. The same was said by the hospital where he was being treated.

Basically, he's very sick and being treated at home (either because he did a round of treatments at the hospital and is continuing now at home or because he's terminal and is spending his last days with his family and friends in his home).

Pomme

Huge Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #1129 on: November 24, 2014, 03:03:30 PM »

He's at his residence in Buenos Aires, he was discharged last Wednesday evening. His doctor said to the press, when he denied the death news, that his condition is serious but stable and he was receiving medical treatment at home. The same was said by the hospital where he was being treated.

Basically, he's very sick and being treated at home (either because he did a round of treatments at the hospital and is continuing now at home or because he's terminal and is spending his last days with his family and friends in his home).

He was spotted attending a polo match in Buenos Aires on Sunday, according to Dutch (ao) papers.

As for Max: she's on a 5- day trip to China for the UN right now (24-28 Nov) to discuss micro finance etc. Can you see any other consort (well, bar Leti) actually hold her own over there for so long?
But... but...she must be home taking care of the children!!! such a bad mother    (here's me on a semi-formal business trip for Japan for 5 days with Lil'P and the Pomster at home. But I'm a degenerate mommy.Also, I had some interesting discussions on the Imperial family over dinner the last few days....)

Talk to the hair, you slitherin' Skank
http://i.imgur.com/2mUIe.jpg
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1130 on: November 24, 2014, 03:26:47 PM »

He was spotted attending a polo match in Buenos Aires on Sunday, according to Dutch (ao) papers.

As for Max: she's on a 5- day trip to China for the UN right now (24-28 Nov) to discuss micro finance etc. Can you see any other consort (well, bar Leti) actually hold her own over there for so long?
But... but...she must be home taking care of the children!!! such a bad mother    (here's me on a semi-formal business trip for Japan for 5 days with Lil'P and the Pomster at home. But I'm a degenerate mommy.Also, I had some interesting discussions on the Imperial family over dinner the last few days....)

Interesting! Discussion with Japanese people or else?

And now Pomster can show his skills in taking care of Lil'P Wink Smiley
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1131 on: November 24, 2014, 06:49:47 PM »

Thanks Pomme! Hello has some pictures of him and the family attending the event: http://www.hellomagazine....eguieta-first-appearance/

And have a nice trip! Beer

Pictures from last Friday, Maxima attended a school opening:

« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 06:56:24 PM by Thistle » Logged

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1132 on: November 24, 2014, 09:30:55 PM »

I don't understand the sleeves, is Máx trying to copy the style of her MIL?
Rita

Ginormous Member

Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #1133 on: November 24, 2014, 10:40:35 PM »

i see ,thanks.
i think that things are not very critical for his health as he is back home and Maxi is back to her duties.

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #1134 on: November 24, 2014, 10:45:16 PM »

Thanks Pomme! Hello has some pictures of him and the family attending the event: http://www.hellomagazine....eguieta-first-appearance/

And have a nice trip! Beer

Pictures from last Friday, Maxima attended a school opening:

That little girl is a future camera seeker. Or a present one already... Perhaps we could introduce her to Xian in due time? Anyway, her being not interested in Queen Max is apparent, but QM's desinterest is equally impolite...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Dangereuse

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #1135 on: November 25, 2014, 12:47:24 AM »

^ I thought that at first as well, but following the gaze of Maxima and the man with her, the cute little mite with the crown and flowers probably diverted her attention.
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #1136 on: November 25, 2014, 02:36:35 AM »

The black hat is as fugly as the burgundy one Mary likes to wear. And the big sleeves make Max twice as wide as she is.  No
Cloaked

Muted
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1137 on: November 25, 2014, 02:47:30 AM »

I think the little guy in the crown is adorable.
Maxima's sleeves are okay - tulip shaped!
Her hair would be better up under the hat, I think.

It's a sad time for her, with her father's illness.  Sad
Jazzy

Humongous Member

All that glitters...

Ignore
« Reply #1138 on: November 26, 2014, 12:41:14 AM »

Dm article on Max in Beijing
She's all business! Queen Maxima of the Netherlands sharpens up in a chic tweed suit as she meets bankers in Beijing
She was there to represent the UN in her role of Special Advocate for Inclusive Finance - a job she was handed in 2009 by Secretary General, Ban Ki Moon.
Maxima, who is also the Honorary Patron of the G20 Global Partnership for Financial Inclusion, has been tasked with raising awareness of the benefits of financial systems that also help the poor.
http://www.dailymail.co.u...eijing.html#ixzz3K72EEhuH

At least she is an expert in the subject.

shastadaisy

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #1139 on: November 26, 2014, 04:57:02 AM »

Oh, I don't know why she continues with the dark roots and the uber-blonde. If she would only lightened her base color a tad it would make such a difference. Sigh...all that money and access to the best but still that hair.  Nerves
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 79   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: