Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ernst never seen with Alexandra.  (Read 19033 times)
Sarah

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« on: April 22, 2012, 07:18:00 PM »

Speculations run wild here. He is absent even during her athletic competitions. Never seen with her on holidays either.
Miss Waynfleet

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2012, 07:24:07 PM »

Bets how it is Caros fault again for some? I don´t think he never sees her, he is just too busy with his gf  Whistle
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2012, 07:40:46 PM »

perhaps, they have an agreement. He cheated on her, and they seperated, therefore she wanted him to leave her and Alexandra alone.

Miss Waynfleet

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2012, 07:51:08 PM »

From wiki

After many years growing up outside Paris in Le Mée-sur-Seine, she moved in the summer of 2009 to Monaco, where she attends school

So he has to go to Monaco to see her. Where is he at the moment?
Royalfan 72

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2012, 07:51:21 PM »

I just can't imagine him taking care of a girl in Alexandra's age alone. And I didn't see him with his sons alone when they were young when he seperated from Chantal.
KittyHeaven

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2012, 10:27:53 PM »

perhaps, they have an agreement. He cheated on her, and they seperated, therefore she wanted him to leave her and Alexandra alone.

Exactly. Or maybe he sees her, and it's very low key and quiet..as it SHOULD be. I know that Alexandra has a relationship with her two half-brothers, I simply cannot believe E-A doesn't.

Alex is his youngest child, and he reportedly wanted a daughter badly.

Also I doubt that he and Caroline are at one another's throats, just because the marriage is over. She testified on his behalf at his trial for beating up that guy in Kenya, I think?  Thinking
Hibou

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2012, 11:59:12 PM »

Guys, the man is an alcoholic with major anger management issues which include getting violent. Would you want your daughter anywhere near a father like that? I think Caroline did the right thing. Keep her far far away from him. JMO.
FlyingFlunky
Banned
Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2012, 12:08:11 AM »

maybe he found out that she was not his after all............. Spiteful

Seriously, just because he has anger management issues with the press does not mean he would ill treat his daughter. The Grimaldis too are well known for their temper tantrums....

And just because he is not photographed with her does not mean he does not spend time with her...
Cloaked

Muted
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2012, 12:40:16 AM »

Ernst is rarely in the public news so I would be really surprised to see him photographed with Alexandra when she is with him.
His home would have large and private grounds.  The visits would be undetectable.
I remember seeing pictures of Alexandra en-route from visiting her father, at an Airport I think.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2012, 01:25:16 AM »

K...here is what I found

Hibou

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2012, 02:08:21 AM »

maybe he found out that she was not his after all............. Spiteful

Seriously, just because he has anger management issues with the press does not mean he would ill treat his daughter. The Grimaldis too are well known for their temper tantrums....

And just because he is not photographed with her does not mean he does not spend time with her...

Alcoholic fueled rages don't discriminate between press and others. He is a serious alcoholic with blackouts. He probably doesn't remember half the stuff he does. There is physical harm and emotional harm. Children of alcoholics witness an awful lot at young ages that leaves emotional scars. When he was with Caroline after Rainier's death and his own close call, he was sober for a while. Now he is back to his old ways. He might spend time with her, but I would place bets the press would pick up on it. They pick up on all his mistresses. Just sayin'
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 02:15:01 AM by Hibou » Logged
Cara

Humongous Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2012, 09:40:40 AM »

stephanie's kids saw/see their fathers as well and we never get any pic. no reason why it should be otherwise with alexandra.
Sarah

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2012, 03:13:13 PM »

Cara,
There are scores of photo with Stef, Daniel and the kids together. Especially during their  daughter's diving competitions when you see both parents applauding.
This is what is really weird about Ernst. Divorced parents usually show up at their kids athletic competitions. And Alexandra has repeatedly participated in skating competitions.
Cara

Humongous Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2012, 05:00:56 PM »

EA is not living in monaco and i doubt he'll show up there any time soon.
if he sees alexandra (no reason why he wouldn't) it'll not be there but in some place of his choosing.
Hibou

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2012, 05:31:47 PM »

stephanie's kids saw/see their fathers as well and we never get any pic. no reason why it should be otherwise with alexandra.

Stephanie's Exs are not raging alcoholics. As a Mother, if my Ex were like Ernst, I would keep my daughter far far away as well. Caroline does make sure that Alexandra keeps in contact with her half-siblings. They seem to be on good terms. I can't urge all of you who think it's ok to have a child around a serious alcoholic who has mood swings,to do some homework on the subject. The emotional damage is significant. My sister is a clinical physiologist and she has said that it really takes a huge toll on the kids. JMO
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 05:48:23 PM by Hibou » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: