Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Martha Louise  (Read 291149 times)
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #1440 on: May 26, 2020, 11:27:05 PM »

ML has really overdone it by now.

She should be longer allowed to dwell on her princess title. As for Greenberg, I wish him all the best and hope for a tell all book in the near future.

Gemsheal

Mini Member

United States United States

I make all my memes

Ignore
« Reply #1441 on: May 27, 2020, 02:39:58 AM »

ML and Shaman have hired a lawyer to silence Shaman's ex-boyfriend Hank Greenberg

https://www.seher.no/kong...d-millionsoksmal/72500223

Earlier this year, Se og Hør met Hank Greenberg (48), ex-boyfriend of the self-proclaimed shaman Durek Verrett's (45), in the United States. Many have been curious about their relationship, especially after Verrett talked about being in a relationship with Greenberg.

However, the American did not paint a rosy picture of his ex-boyfriend, who is now in a relationship with Princess Märtha Louise. In the interview, Greenberg claimed that Verrett was violent, a statement that was supported by a police report. He also claimed that Verrett had changed after a kidney transplant and that he was manipulative. He also said that Verrett's lawyer asked him to sign a confidentiality agreement. He received the agreement from Verrett's lawyer, Jo-Na Williams. However, Greenberg refused to sign the deal, saying his life was "not for sale."

Se og Hør can reveal in this week's edition that Verrett and Märtha Louise are again trying to threaten Greenberg to silence. He has received a letter from US attorney Richard Gora of the law firm Gora LLC, threatening him with legal action if he gives more statements about his ex-boyfriend. He claims he has been hired as litigation lawyer for Princess Märtha Louise and Shaman Durek Verrett. Greenberg is threatened that if he does not do what the lawyer says, it could become very expensive for him.

That a member of the Norwegian royal family has given their consent to such a letter against an individual is very startling and has probably never happened before.
"Since Shaman Durek entered into his relationship with Princess Märtha Louise, he has experienced a series of serious and false accusations against himself. If you refuse to comply, we will be forced to bring legal action against you", the letter states.

The letter, which Se og Hør has been given access to, is signed. Princess Märtha Louise and Durek Verrett are recipients on copy. The letter clearly states that he will be sued for millions of dollars if he breaks the guidelines.

Hank Greenberg has not wanted to comment on the letter he has received. Princess Märtha Louise has been given the opportunity to speak through her manager, Carina Scheele Carlsen, but has not answered Se og Hør's inquiries. Neither has Durek Verrett.

If Greenberg didn't sign a confidentiality agreement, he's free to speak about Dogpoop Durek just as he wishes, to anyone he wants.  D. *could* try to sue for slander but it's very hard to prove slander.  So I say:  you go, Hank 😉 give it all up!! 

My fondest childhood memory is ... not having to pay bills and taxes 🤓
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1442 on: May 27, 2020, 03:11:40 AM »

She should be longer allowed to dwell on her princess title. As for Greenberg, I wish him all the best and hope for a tell all book in the near future.

And what a rich mine that should be! 
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #1443 on: May 27, 2020, 09:29:52 AM »

I get that having someone talking about you in public could be really harmful for your business and in many cases everything could be a lie and yet you will go down.
In the case of the shaman and ML, however, the fact that they hire a lawyer is very suspicious because it's more than certain that shaman has shady ways. I can't wait for a tell-all book.

Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #1444 on: May 27, 2020, 10:56:26 AM »

I get that having someone talking about you in public could be really harmful for your business and in many cases everything could be a lie and yet you will go down.
In the case of the shaman and ML, however, the fact that they hire a lawyer is very suspicious because it's more than certain that shaman has shady ways. I can't wait for a tell-all book.

This. Though it can also be the other way around: The person is really innocent and by taking a lawyer people tend to think that something has to be behind it (after all, if not they wouldn't have taken one)
Chandrasekhi

Big Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

Ignore
« Reply #1445 on: May 27, 2020, 12:33:51 PM »

The Shaman invited this upon himself: innocent or not, he should never dragged his ex into the public domain while courting publicity.

“Do or do not. There is no try.”

– Yoda
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #1446 on: May 27, 2020, 12:57:38 PM »

This. Though it can also be the other way around: The person is really innocent and by taking a lawyer people tend to think that something has to be behind it (after all, if not they wouldn't have taken one)
Of course, you're right. My hypothesis has to do specifically with shaman's previous behaviour but it can only be a guess.
But, afterall, I agree with Chandra, once you get in to "explaining" mode and you go this into public sphere, you have lost the game already.

genegal43

Huge Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #1447 on: May 27, 2020, 03:57:51 PM »

Star  Crazy!  And he's just a boyfriend, he's not even her husband...

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: