Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 21   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Harald and Sonja news  (Read 115532 times)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: June 27, 2012, 08:25:23 PM »

Clara
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: June 28, 2012, 07:28:40 PM »

I like how they give King Harald flowers too. That's nice

I agree! I love how "equal" the NRF is. Smiley

That's not the NRF's decision, that's the decision taken by the people who receive them. (Daniel also received flowers in Malmo on National Day)

Swashbuckler

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: July 04, 2012, 04:01:37 PM »

All the best for her birthday  Champagne  Supercontent

http://www.kongehuset.no/...tikkel/vis.html?tid=81492

http://www.nrk.no/nyheter/norge/1.8069017

milka74it

Small Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: July 04, 2012, 04:29:55 PM »

4-5 July MM again is not in Norway like for ML birthday??
Larzen

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: July 04, 2012, 09:14:39 PM »

She is, there is a big garden party at Bygdøy royal farm tonight and the press says the whole CP family is there, the swedish and danish royal couples are in attendance but it is labelled "private" Unfortunatly they have not chosen Maagerø where it is easy to get papparazzi photos
Galuh

Ginormous Member

Tuvalu Tuvalu

Mary & Michael, twins separated at birth?

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: July 04, 2012, 09:24:10 PM »

Thank you for posting those picture, Sonya was very pretty young woman and was cute litle girl  Smiley

Clara
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: July 05, 2012, 09:49:21 PM »

Sonja and Harald are celebrating their 75 birthdays, among the guests are CG, Silvia, Henrik and Margrethe. Yesterday there was a dinner, but becuase they're private celebrations there are no photos. Today they visited Sonja's art collection, there is a photo of the three queens (I think it's from today)

Swashbuckler

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: July 05, 2012, 11:05:17 PM »

Sonja and Harald are celebrating their 75 birthdays, among the guests are CG, Silvia, Henrik and Margrethe. Yesterday there was a dinner, but becuase they're private celebrations there are no photos. Today they visited Sonja's art collection, there is a photo of the three queens (I think it's from today)

Thanks Clara for the info of their program today  Star
But I thought Queen Silvia looks relatively young on this photo, so I searched and found the article where the pic was originally posted with http://www.side2.no/under...ldning/article3430894.ece and the caption there says it was from 5 years ago, the 70th birthday, not from this year. Unfortunately.

It's a pity the celebrations yesterday and today were private (just being selfish here - of course it's great that they can enjoy a private party without being photographed).

Clara
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: July 06, 2012, 04:17:04 PM »

But I thought Queen Silvia looks relatively young on this photo, so I searched and found the article where the pic was originally posted with http://www.side2.no/under...ldning/article3430894.ece and the caption there says it was from 5 years ago, the 70th birthday, not from this year. Unfortunately.

It's a pity the celebrations yesterday and today were private (just being selfish here - of course it's great that they can enjoy a private party without being photographed).

Thanks Swashb  Smiley Star
I scanned through the article to see if it was a current photo and I did read the first part of the caption but didn't reach the 70 part Blush Blush Thumb down

secondfromtheleft

Baby Member

Czech Republic Czech Republic

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: July 06, 2012, 04:45:18 PM »

So Margrethe's bag lady style is not a recent thing Thinking?
joys54

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: July 06, 2012, 05:24:20 PM »

Ooooh Daisy, you never disappoint, do you??? Grin Jumping Supercontent Laugh bounce Laughing :yikes:Look at the other two, stylish and then there's her outfit!
danifaul

Big Member

sorry for my bad english

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: July 11, 2012, 03:28:13 AM »

Along with the crowd of people below, the Norwegian Crown Prince Family sings and dances on the balcony of the Royal Palace for
the King and Queen of Norway. Harald V and Sonja appeared on the balcony with their family to view a children’s parade and
The King’s Guard band and drill performance, one of the events to jointly celebrate their 75th birthdays.
royalwatcher

Clara
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: July 11, 2012, 11:28:51 PM »

Grin SM is turning the wrong way  

This week's magazine with photos from the celebrations of the birthdays, on the cover MM with roses in her hair and wearing a yellow Valentino arrives for the dinner

Swashbuckler

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: August 14, 2012, 11:55:31 AM »

August 10th: Queen Sonja opened the coastal paths on the island Vannøy in Karlsøy municipality  Smiley
http://www.kongehuset.no/...nyhet/vis.html?tid=102299

bumbershoot

Warned
Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: August 20, 2012, 11:33:27 PM »

I love that bottom photo of Sonja trekking through the meadow, wearing a sweater.  I think when Harald found her and insisted on her, he made such a perfect choice, someone with grace and politesse, but also a real Norwegian who's happy hiking, skiing, and being in the out-of-doors. 
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 21   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: