Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Harald and Sonja news  (Read 225879 times)
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #555 on: January 18, 2021, 01:13:55 PM »

30 years on the throne today!  Champagne  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4A309bv1Bk 

We have been the country's royal couple for 30 years. It fills us with gratitude.⁣
We have been able to follow Norway and the Norwegian people through an exciting development.⁣
We look back with joy on hundreds of trips and visits around our beautiful country throughout these years. ⁣
We remember encounters with people - on mountain peaks and plateaus, on the coast and in deep forests, in cities and in villages. We have met in all kinds of weather, under all kinds of conditions. We have shared good and fun as well as sad and difficult experiences.

We are deeply grateful that we have always been received so warmly and hospitably when we visit - no matter what the occasion. We see people who in all their diversity show creativity, courage and perseverance. Who sees opportunities - and who above all cares about each other. All over Norway we meet people with a deep love for their hometown, for the local community and their fellow human beings.

It fills us with infinite joy and pride.⁣
Thank you for the company on the journey so far!
https://www.kongehuset.no...?tid=186249&sek=26939

Aaaah such sweet pictures of this adorable couple.
bumbershoot

Warned
Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #556 on: January 18, 2021, 09:24:54 PM »

If not the happiest royal marriage, it's right up there near the top.  A true love match that has endured for the ages.
thecrownjewelthief

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #557 on: January 19, 2021, 01:20:30 AM »

If not the happiest royal marriage, it's right up there near the top.  A true love match that has endured for the ages.

It truly is. I absolutely adore them and how they still seem so thrilled to be with one another. They're such a delight.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #558 on: January 19, 2021, 02:34:52 PM »

30 years on the throne today!  Champagne  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4A309bv1Bk 

We have been the country's royal couple for 30 years. It fills us with gratitude.⁣
We have been able to follow Norway and the Norwegian people through an exciting development.⁣
We look back with joy on hundreds of trips and visits around our beautiful country throughout these years. ⁣
We remember encounters with people - on mountain peaks and plateaus, on the coast and in deep forests, in cities and in villages. We have met in all kinds of weather, under all kinds of conditions. We have shared good and fun as well as sad and difficult experiences.

We are deeply grateful that we have always been received so warmly and hospitably when we visit - no matter what the occasion. We see people who in all their diversity show creativity, courage and perseverance. Who sees opportunities - and who above all cares about each other. All over Norway we meet people with a deep love for their hometown, for the local community and their fellow human beings.

It fills us with infinite joy and pride.⁣
Thank you for the company on the journey so far!
https://www.kongehuset.no...?tid=186249&sek=26939

Aaaah such sweet pictures of this adorable couple.

Congratulations! They're a sweet couple.
Larzen

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #559 on: January 25, 2021, 10:22:13 AM »

Episode 2 of the NRK seeries REX-factor, this time about the travel to America in the 90s.

https://tv.nrk.no/serie/r...ong/1/episode/2/avspiller

Much is in English. Some of the topics: How to pack for such a long journey, How the Clintons were late for their arrival to the white house, and again, many questions about whale-hunting.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #560 on: January 28, 2021, 04:27:37 PM »

https://www.kongehuset.no...tid=186414&sek=112472

His Majesty the King is on sick leave until Sunday 31 January due to pain in his leg.

His Royal Highness the Crown Prince Regent will lead the council of state on January 29.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #561 on: January 29, 2021, 03:26:39 PM »

Update: Harald has been admitted to hospital and will undergo an operation tomorrow after suffering a tendon injury in his right knee
RainbowUnicorn68

Baby Member

Denmark Denmark

Ignore
« Reply #562 on: January 29, 2021, 04:23:34 PM »

He has had trouble with his health lately, hasn't he. I hope the operation goes well!
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #563 on: January 30, 2021, 08:19:40 AM »

Update: Harald has been admitted to hospital and will undergo an operation tomorrow after suffering a tendon injury in his right knee

This is about the third operation in a year or so. I know Haakon and especially MM are not fully prepared, but he should really think about stepping down.

This way he could enjoy his last years with his lovely wife instead of constantly ailing in a hospital.
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #564 on: January 30, 2021, 08:37:25 AM »

This is about the third operation in a year or so. I know Haakon and especially MM are not fully prepared, but he should really think about stepping down.

This way he could enjoy his last years with his lovely wife instead of constantly ailing in a hospital.

I agree, he should step down, his health gows lower and lower, especially lately.

genegal43

Huge Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #565 on: January 30, 2021, 11:59:42 PM »

2021...do not take Harald away from us! 

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Antevorta

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #566 on: January 31, 2021, 01:19:39 AM »

Every time the Harold and Sonja thread pops up, Iím scared to click.

Take care of yourself, sir. Thatís an order. As a member of this royal fandom, I could not possibly begin to cope with another tragedy.

Please sir, for all of us fandomers, take care of yourself!
Athena

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #567 on: January 31, 2021, 07:59:21 AM »

I hope all will go well with the surgery and wish His Majesty an easy recovery.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #568 on: January 31, 2021, 08:57:23 AM »

I do too, but he should really think about the future. I fear those operations will get even more frequently as time progresses.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #569 on: January 31, 2021, 01:25:53 PM »

I do too, but he should really think about the future. I fear those operations will get even more frequently as time progresses.
Plus as older as he gets, bouncing back from them is harder as is coping with anesthesia, longer periods of lying in bed, etc...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: