Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 31   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Harald and Sonja news  (Read 184618 times)
MeandI
Banned
Muted
Small Member

Barbados Barbados

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: August 22, 2012, 05:41:49 PM »

Sonyer is pushy to be in that royal marriage.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: August 26, 2012, 05:15:31 PM »

August 24

Royal film premiere in Norway.

The Opera in Oslo, the Norwegian night, and amid the throng was the Norwegian royal couple. It was a royal film premiere was on schedule during yesterday evening. The Norwegian film Kon-Tiki, which received royal beauty in the form of Queen Sonja and King Harald and the screen showed a fast-paced movie. The true story of the legendary explorer Thor Heyerdahl and his journey across the Pacific on a raft made ​​of korkträ.

Merry Royals
Queen Sonja and King Harald laughed happily as they greeted the film's main characters and seemed to have a real nice evening.

Dangereuse

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: August 27, 2012, 10:30:40 AM »

Does anyone know if Sonja continued to work in her father's store after she started seeing Harald?   Her bio seems to jump from meeting Harald at a party after her father's death to the controversy surrounding the engagement.  What did she do during that time?
norwegianne

Mini Member

Norway Norway

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: August 27, 2012, 11:28:26 AM »

Does anyone know if Sonja continued to work in her father's store after she started seeing Harald?   Her bio seems to jump from meeting Harald at a party after her father's death to the controversy surrounding the engagement.  What did she do during that time?
She studied/worked in a pub/ in England to pick up the language, and she also studied French in France. A lot of the time they were either trying to break up, or she had to get out of the country because of the press intrusion.

Paddy1311

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: August 27, 2012, 11:38:49 AM »

She studied/worked in a pub/ in England to pick up the language, and she also studied French in France. A lot of the time they were either trying to break up, or she had to get out of the country because of the press intrusion.

Harald and Sonja are the real deal, when it comes to royal love story. Unlike some royal couples, they really had to fight so hard to be with each other. They still look like a couple that are still madly in love with each other. 
Flamingo

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: August 27, 2012, 02:14:27 PM »

Wait, I always thought her time working in England was before she met Harald?  I seem to remember that she turned 21 while working there, which would have been the summer of 1958, the year before they met.  I know she did spend some time in France during the 1960s, but while she was in Norway I think she did continue working in the store.  I know she also worked some on her undergraduate degree at the University of Oslo.
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: August 29, 2012, 12:46:47 AM »

Sonyer is pushy to be in that royal marriage.
Sorry, I'm not sure what you're talking about here?
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: August 29, 2012, 12:56:36 AM »

Wait, I always thought her time working in England was before she met Harald?  I seem to remember that she turned 21 while working there, which would have been the summer of 1958, the year before they met.  I know she did spend some time in France during the 1960s, but while she was in Norway I think she did continue working in the store.  I know she also worked some on her undergraduate degree at the University of Oslo.
Thank you for the interesting info, Norwegianne and Flamingo. I really know nothing of Sonja before she became Queen. Does anyone know of any good online sources (besides Wikipedia) where I can learn more about her before she married Harald?
LucyintheSky

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: September 12, 2012, 03:57:49 AM »

Riddle me deep fella R Dishers- but isn't the picture on the left of Kate, on top of the table  a pic of Harald & Sonja?

Remember you are just an extra in everyone else's play. Franklin D. Roosevelt
http://stream1.gifsoup.co...imatedgifs3/4465009_o.gif
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: September 12, 2012, 04:08:24 AM »

Riddle me deep fella R Dishers- but isn't the picture on the left of Kate, on top of the table  a pic of Harald & Sonja?

Good eye!  I think you're right Star  That does look an awful lot like Harald and Sonja. Thumb up
Swashbuckler

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: September 12, 2012, 11:25:40 AM »

Wow, really good eyes LucyintheSky  Star

Look what stood on the table when the Thai King held an audience for the Indonesian President (that was back in 2005). Guess they simply like to look at the beautiful Norwegians

LucyintheSky

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: September 12, 2012, 02:14:35 PM »

Thanks P & S  Smiley  Star Star  Beer

Remember you are just an extra in everyone else's play. Franklin D. Roosevelt
http://stream1.gifsoup.co...imatedgifs3/4465009_o.gif
Flamingo

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: September 12, 2012, 02:46:27 PM »

Where is Kate in that photo?
Swashbuckler

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: September 12, 2012, 03:01:19 PM »

Ah no, it's not about Kate - I was just posting the photo because it was another occasion where a NRF portrait was standing around at such a visible place although no member of the NRF was there.

That's all  Blush

bumbershoot

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: September 12, 2012, 05:10:46 PM »

Well, maybe the Norwegian king and queen's photos are on display as a way of honoring Norway's deep commitment to international development and peace-keeping.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 31   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: