Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Harald and Sonja news  (Read 177852 times)
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #405 on: January 10, 2020, 08:38:34 PM »

Yes, it was bladder, but now it is liver .... I read it on another forum, maybe it's just a gossip, I hope.
If the cancer spread to the liver, it would be rather fatal. I am sure they would have announced that officially.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #406 on: January 10, 2020, 08:54:21 PM »

I guess it is just gossip. At least I hope so. I think he is 82 and had a stressful time - Christmas speech, daughter under attack because of the shamane, MM still a problem (that won't change), Ari's death, the pain of his granddaughters and the insecurity if ML is doing the right thing.
Booklover

Warned
Medium Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #407 on: January 11, 2020, 12:42:52 AM »

I guess it is just gossip. At least I hope so. I think he is 82 and had a stressful time - Christmas speech, daughter under attack because of the shamane, MM still a problem (that won't change), Ari's death, the pain of his granddaughters and the insecurity if ML is doing the right thing.

I do hope the King recovers, he is such an asset to the monarchy in Norway. He's been through a lot lately, his health problems, his wayward daughter, the death of his former son-in- law,  the father of his grandkids. But I'm puzzled about your comment about MM, I know she is not well, why is she still a problem? I don't follow her that much, so I'm not up to date.
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #408 on: January 11, 2020, 09:12:32 AM »

MM is sick now, so she basically is hardly ever seen - nothing new, but this time with an excuse. So it is basically down to Harald (not well), Sonia (also 82) and Hakoon.

Anybody else who could have given support like ML is with the fairies, too sick or "sick" to work or still at school.
Princess MS

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #409 on: January 11, 2020, 09:52:34 AM »

I do hope the King recovers, he is such an asset to the monarchy in Norway. He's been through a lot lately, his health problems, his wayward daughter, the death of his former son-in- law,  the father of his grandkids. But I'm puzzled about your comment about MM, I know she is not well, why is she still a problem? I don't follow her that much, so I'm not up to date.

I think she had a incurable lung disease
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

in search of ethical emerald tiaras

Ignore
« Reply #410 on: January 11, 2020, 11:52:39 AM »

I hope he gets well soon.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #411 on: January 11, 2020, 01:46:35 PM »

MM is sick now, so she basically is hardly ever seen - nothing new, but this time with an excuse. So it is basically down to Harald (not well), Sonia (also 82) and Hakoon.

Anybody else who could have given support like ML is with the fairies, too sick or "sick" to work or still at school.

I think IA and SM will have to grow up fast.
Queen’s Tea

Micro Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #412 on: January 11, 2020, 04:12:57 PM »

I think IA and SM will have to grow up fast.

I don’t get the feeling these kids were/are left to their own devices.  Just my casual observation based on how they handle themselves in public, they seem to behave appropriately and maturely and appear to have close relationships with the adults around them.  Further, they are rapidly approaching young adult age.  If they haven’t figured things out yet, they’ll put it together fast.  It’s not like they don’t have any support whatsoever.  But that’s just my opinion and obviously don’t have any inside knowledge. 

Regarding Mette, I thought we’ve seen her quite a bit.   I mean, it seems like I’ve seen quite a few pictures on here recently.  She’s made it to some significant events and appeared well at those. 
« Last Edit: January 11, 2020, 05:25:56 PM by Queen’s Tea » Logged
LadyBunion

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #413 on: January 11, 2020, 05:42:46 PM »

After all that has happened  and with Harald &MM being ill, I would love to see ML stepping up to the mark and taking on some royal duties (preferably without the shaman around  Ranting )
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #414 on: January 12, 2020, 10:58:40 AM »

After all that has happened  and with Harald &MM being ill, I would love to see ML stepping up to the mark and taking on some royal duties (preferably without the shaman around  Ranting )

I am not Norwegian, but I am sure there are people in Norway who -with the recent events (shaman, not Ari's death) would not be too keen on being represented by ML.

MM has been seen, yes, but she won't ever work the normal amount of duties. As she is sick, she now can't be critizied for it (she never worked much because of the children, the flu  Halo).

A newspaper reported that Haralds illness is "non-threatening" so I assume that the cancer rumours are wrong (TBTG) otherwise they would have phrased it differently https://www.thelocal.no/2...ith-non-serious-condition
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #415 on: January 15, 2020, 04:06:47 PM »

Finally some good news! Harald was released from the hospital today.
Antevorta

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #416 on: January 15, 2020, 04:18:22 PM »

Thank the Lord. 

Lady Liebe

Huge Member

United States United States

Harlequin

Ignore
« Reply #417 on: January 15, 2020, 04:25:40 PM »

Thank the Lord. 

I'll second that.

Do what you can, where you are, with what you’ve got.   Teddy Roosevelt
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #418 on: January 15, 2020, 04:28:05 PM »

What a relief!!!

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands