Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Harald and Sonja news  (Read 178399 times)
Chandrasekhi

Big Member

South Africa South Africa

Ignore
« Reply #420 on: January 16, 2020, 08:19:46 PM »

I'll  Beer to that!

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our Light, not our Darkness, that most frightens us." -

Marianne Williamson
karma chamelion

Big Member

United States United States

Henry "Hotspur" Percy Esperance en Dieu

Ignore
« Reply #421 on: January 16, 2020, 09:28:22 PM »

Finally some good news! Harald was released from the hospital today.

Whew, that's a relief! He's a tough cookie, been through a lot of health issues and keeps on going. Very admirable. Thumb up

We are made of the love of thousands.
Larzen

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #422 on: January 23, 2020, 02:10:06 PM »

King Harald is recovered andback to work from tomorrow where he will lead state coucil again, probably to recieve the New goverment if it is ready.
Haakon is regent still today when he is in Israel.

Queen Sonja has not attended any events in 2020 so far, though she is not officialy in sick leave.

It seems the death of Ari really has taken a toll on the family, The King and Queen is afterall in their 80s.
wallflower

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #423 on: January 23, 2020, 07:09:18 PM »

I keep forgetting they are in their 80s'. The queen especially looks great. They shouldn't have to deal with these family issues at their age.  Sad I hope they will be there for their children and grandchildren for many more years. ❤
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #424 on: January 23, 2020, 10:12:55 PM »

King Harald is recovered andback to work from tomorrow where he will lead state coucil again, probably to recieve the New goverment if it is ready.
Haakon is regent still today when he is in Israel.

Queen Sonja has not attended any events in 2020 so far, though she is not officialy in sick leave.

It seems the death of Ari really has taken a toll on the family, The King and Queen is afterall in their 80s.

I think that is after very understandable.
Gemsheal

Mini Member

United States United States

I make all my memes

Ignore
« Reply #425 on: January 24, 2020, 03:21:09 AM »

Just now, of any royals in the world, I wish Harald and Sonja would take a four week break in the Caribbean and just rest.  I think they earned it after the past 4 weeks.  Even if I were  Norwegian subject who's subsidizing them I wouldn't begrudge the money on such a vacation. 

My fondest childhood memory is ... not having to pay bills and taxes 🤓
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #426 on: January 24, 2020, 10:42:53 AM »

Just now, of any royals in the world, I wish Harald and Sonja would take a four week break in the Caribbean and just rest.  I think they earned it after the past 4 weeks.  Even if I were  Norwegian subject who's subsidizing them I wouldn't begrudge the money on such a vacation.  

They could do a part time transistion like the Liechtensteins did. Alfons took over more and more duties from his father (also due to health issues), by now he is completely running the country. His father is Fürst in name only.

Might be a good solution for Norway too. Haakon can do something and his father too and there won't be an overnight transistion, which is if course also important for IA.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2020, 11:30:34 AM by Kristallinchen » Logged
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #427 on: February 02, 2020, 01:41:58 PM »

Harald is at the Norwegian Skiing Championship today

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #428 on: February 02, 2020, 02:21:31 PM »

Harald looks more frail and ill then his daughter in law, but managing to do a hell lot more.

I know that appearance can be misleading, but still
Princess MS

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #429 on: February 02, 2020, 02:30:56 PM »

Just now, of any royals in the world, I wish Harald and Sonja would take a four week break in the Caribbean and just rest.  I think they earned it after the past 4 weeks.  Even if I were  Norwegian subject who's subsidizing them I wouldn't begrudge the money on such a vacation. 

They could do a part time transistion like the Liechtensteins did. Alfons took over more and more duties from his father (also due to health issues), by now he is completely running the country. His father is Fürst in name only.

Might be a good solution for Norway too. Haakon can do something and his father too and there won't be an overnight transistion, which is if course also important for IA.

The liechs are creepy imo both Alois and his son and HA as well
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #430 on: February 02, 2020, 03:56:41 PM »

MM might be sick but I will never forget how she announced a pregnancy at six or seven weeks to get out of work. If she was too sick to work, we would know about it. Nobody can attack her, so she is save to work as little as possible.

I feel sorry for Harald and Sonja. To protect IA and her interests they will have to work as long as anyhow possible.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #431 on: February 03, 2020, 09:33:09 AM »

The liechs are creepy imo both Alois and his son and HA as well

That may be, but my point was to say that it'll be a good transition solution for the NRF as well.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #432 on: February 03, 2020, 09:33:47 AM »

Harald looks more frail and ill then his daughter in law, but managing to do a hell lot more.

I know that appearance can be misleading, but still

ITA
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #433 on: February 03, 2020, 11:19:34 AM »

I hate to dish on someone’s illness but I agree. MM is ill, without a doubt. And for that I feel truly sorry for her and her family. It’s an absolute tragedy.

She’s also lazy, not suited for the job and not very likable.

Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #434 on: February 12, 2020, 09:08:27 PM »

Harald and Sonja hosted a reception at the Royal Palace for recipients of the King's Medal of Merit.

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: