Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Elisabeth News  (Read 9720 times)
Miss Waynfleet

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« on: May 09, 2012, 12:16:44 AM »

http://danishroyalmediawa...ncess-elisabeth-keep.html

Happy Birthday  Champagne

Without children, she will not have the indignity of seeing her children without royal titles or laying in waste without invitations to more private family events (like her poor Rosenborg nieces, Countesses Feodora, Josefine, and Camilla who were not invited to cousin Derf's wedding reception).

Blink What? Oh, god this family  Dead
Cloaked

Muted
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2012, 09:01:47 AM »

Star Star  HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS ELISABETH  Star Star

Princess Elisabeth seems like she's had an interesting life. So many names!! Yikes
If her brother, Ingolf had become King (and the 'men only' rule still applied) I wonder who would be the heir's heir today.
Elisabeth and her brother, Ingolf, have no children.
Her youngest brother, Christian, has three daughters only.
So after Ingolf, then Christian - who next?
Would it still have been Prince Frederik??

Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2012, 11:45:04 AM »

Star Star  HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS ELISABETH  Star Star

Princess Elisabeth seems like she's had an interesting life. So many names!! Yikes
If her brother, Ingolf had become King (and the 'men only' rule still applied) I wonder who would be the heir's heir today.

Ingolf can't have children. IIRC he had the mumps as a child and was left sterile. I doubt Christian would have married his wife if he was the heir to the throne - I imagine he would have married a royal so who knows what would have happened. Just like imagine Elisabeth's life would have been very different were she the sister of the king instead of the cousin of the queen. AFAIK she has not married to keep her titel. Shame on Margrethe to let her kids marry whomever and keep their titels, and at the same time letting her cousins loosing their titels Thumb down
The Rosenborgs has suffered a somewhat cruel fate IMO and it speaks VOLUMES about the lack of grace and class of Margrethe's family the way they treat their closest family.  Thumb down
Miss Waynfleet

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2012, 06:12:14 PM »

Dead Seriously what´s wrong with them? A pity Benny wasn´t the eldest, she seems to be normal. If Richard woud have been her consort? Difficult to say because of his estate, but I doubt he would have humiliated Benny with a Diva like escape.  Lolipop
Cloaked

Muted
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2012, 03:30:27 AM »

Yes, to loose their titles seems unfair, Maria.  Thumb up
I don't really understand why they had to loose their titles.
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2012, 03:56:02 AM »

Dead Seriously what´s wrong with them? A pity Benny wasn´t the eldest, she seems to be normal.

I agree--I respect Benny. But...wait...wouldn't that make Gussie the CP? And TEEF the CPss? Dead Oh, wait, never mind Snare
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2015, 03:17:54 AM »

Princess Elisabeth has sold her house

After about one and a half years in the housing market is Princess Elizabeth's house in Holte, now sold, and the princess moves to Sorgenfri.

After about one and a half years, Princess Elizabeth's big, beautiful house in Holte is finally sold.

And it is a young married couple who move into.

- It's nice people, so I am happy. They take over the house on June 1, so now I will have to get hired some move bunch, says Princess Elisabeth to BB.

Queen's cousin is 80 years old on May 8 and will therefore wait with the last furniture van, to the birthday is over.

Princess Elisabeth is looking forward to move
Her new address is Sorgenfri, where she was born.

After Count Christian and Countess Anne Dorte's death Ladies building stood empty, and it is here that the Queen has given her cousin allowed to move into.

- It gives me great pleasure, for it is as a great happiness that here in his old age comes home again, says Princess Elisabeth, who has lived in the villa in Holte in 33 years.

Put up for sale for 11 million.
The 288-square-foot villa, now sold, was in 2013 put on sale for 13.9 million pounds.

After some time the princess price down to just under 11 million.

What the final sale price ended at, like Princess Elisabeth not to disclose.
Source: BB

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2015, 12:32:32 PM »

Princess Elizabeth celebrates today her 80th Birthday!! Smiley

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2015, 11:52:52 PM »

And I'll bet her klassy kousin the Kueen completely ignored it  Crap
Celia

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2015, 06:19:53 AM »

Apparently, the queen and her dame had cousin Elisabeth over for dinner.  Don't know who else was there, but it's better than nothing.
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2015, 06:55:35 AM »

That's nice. Yes I'm surprised--but glad--to hear it.
Helena

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2015, 01:39:49 AM »

Star Star  HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS ELISABETH  Star Star

Ingolf can't have children. IIRC he had the mumps as a child and was left sterile. I doubt Christian would have married his wife if he was the heir to the throne - I imagine he would have married a royal so who knows what would have happened. Just like imagine Elisabeth's life would have been very different were she the sister of the king instead of the cousin of the queen. AFAIK she has not married to keep her titel. Shame on Margrethe to let her kids marry whomever and keep their titels, and at the same time letting her cousins loosing their titels Thumb down
The Rosenborgs has suffered a somewhat cruel fate IMO and it speaks VOLUMES about the lack of grace and class of Margrethe's family the way they treat their closest family.  Thumb down

It had nothing to do with Margrethe.  It was her father who decided her cousins' marriages would be morganatic and forfeit their titles as a result.  When Margrethe became queen she could have restored the titles, but that would have sent a very public insult to her father's memory by reversing his decision.
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Peridot for August

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2015, 04:53:26 PM »

Apparently, the queen and her dame had cousin Elisabeth over for dinner.  Don't know who else was there, but it's better than nothing.

Billed Bladet (on the paper edition) writes that Elisabeth had Daisy, the Dame, Joachim & Marie, her brother Ingolf and his wife Susie for an intimate family dinner at Fredensborg. The Derfs were also invited but could not attend (no reason given).

editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2015, 06:38:18 PM »

Elissa, do you know if this was the same dinner that you mentioned in the Rosenborg thread? I'm confused--did Elisabeth have the DRF over for dinner, or did Marge have a dinner party for Elisabeth? Or were there 2 separate parties? Thinking
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Peridot for August

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2015, 07:09:16 PM »

Sorry I should have been more clear  Blush

There were 2 different parties for Elisabeth. One at Fredensborg Margrethe organised for her with Henrik, Joachim, Marie, Ingolf & Susie.
And another one in a restaurant with friends and the Rosenborg family.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: