Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Elisabeth News  (Read 9400 times)
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2015, 07:30:36 PM »

Thanks for clarifying, Elissa  Smiley
I'm glad Elisabeth's bday was celebrated with 2 nice parties Thumb up
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2015, 04:14:33 PM »

http://herognu.dk/kongeli...fra-hjemmet-det-gor-ondt/

Princess Elisabeth forced from home: It hurts

The princess has to leave his beloved home

Princess Elizabeth was glad she could be allowed to stay in his magnificent villa on Gl. Queen Langgaards All in Holte, for she had celebrated his 80th birthday early this month. But since then, she has had more than enough to do to pack his home through 33 years into the boxes.

- The house is sold. I could not sit in it anymore, so I'm going out, even if it hurts. Fortunately, the Queen has asked Dame Building in Sorgenfri available to me. I come back to the area where I grew up, but not to my childhood home, which of course was the castle itself. It is hard to move, and I can not exactly say that I cheer recognize a sad princess Elisabeth.

Princess's house was put up for sale for less than two years ago at a cost of 13.9 million kroner. Since it was put down several times and ended up at almost 10 million. Princess Elisabeth does not want to say whether it is the price she has received for the villa.

The beautiful old villa from 1916 and look to Vejlesų, and the 80-year-old princess does not hide that it is hard for her to say goodbye to his beloved house.

- But there's nothing to do about it, says the princess, daughter of Crown Prince Knud and hereditary princess Caroline Mathilde and thus cousin to Queen Margrethe. On June 1, she put her name tag with 11 names on the door of the Ladies' Building, located at Sorgenfri. For many years the house became the setting for Count Christian and Countess Anne Dorte home. They died with only seven months apart in 2013 and 2014 and has since Dame building stood empty. It is now set beautifully in a position inside and out.

- So it comes perhaps enough to go. It may be that I come to cheer again, says Princess Elisabeth dry for HER&NU.
Source: HER&NU

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Suzerain

Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Still not queen, Maz reacts

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2015, 04:56:57 PM »

Why did she have to move?  Huh? No money? Very sad but glad she gets to be close to her family in a familiar place. Maybe she is less lonely at Sorgenfri, I hope. Not sure if she'd like to live in the main palace (sounds like it but could be the translation) rather than there but ok. It's sad she never married or had children (if she wanted to have them), although she lived with Henning Claus Hermansen for over 20 years until his death.

I have a question. Since Elisabeth is still in the order of succession, can she (and does she) act as the regent if everyone else on the list is out of the country?  Thinking Just wondering since the Swedish Snakey wedding is approaching and everyone else is invited.
periwinkle

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2015, 05:08:01 PM »

Both houses looks nice what I can tell. If she's 80 then it's hard to climb stairs and clean big houses. Maybe she has a palace cleaning lady now with the new place since Marge installed her there. It's always hard to leave your home especially one you put your own money and time into. It reinforces that you're getting older too. Hope she made a good profit on it.
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2015, 05:22:31 PM »

Her former home has lovely "bones," but I believe it needs extensive restoration (photos)

http://danishroyalmediawa...h-sells-her-charming.html
periwinkle

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2015, 05:34:15 PM »

Yes I see thank you for that link. The house is lovely but needs updating. The green carpet in the orange room is super ugly.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: