Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Gabriel  (Read 9300 times)
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2022, 12:51:39 PM »

I really hope that Phil/Til is working behind the scenes to avoid a Laurent situation with Gabriel and the other younger waffles. I want to believe that the K/Q, especially Phil, does NOT want a repeat of his own upbringing.

Edit: and yes, he's a handsome kid. He exudes confidence. I hope he keeps it.

Phil had such a weird, unhappy upbringing and I think he and Til have ensured their four children are brought up with love, care and support, and a clear sense of what their future roles will be. The four wafflets also seem to be a tight unit, which will help hugely in avoiding a Laurent situation.

I can't see Gabriel, Emmanuel or Eleonore being full time working royals in the future, but I can see them undertaking some duties if appropriate and in line with their interests, like military, music or trade stuff.

As I understand it Phil had Baudouin and Fabiola, Astrid escaped through an early marriage and Laurant was left alone.

I think it will be as with Astrid (and Delphine now too).

As long as Elisabeth has no children of her own (or no husband) they will do more and reduce it afterwards.

Happy birthday to Gabriel.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2022, 01:11:12 PM »

When they were little there was the suggestion that Gabriel and Amalia would team up....Some even seriously wondered if that would be possible.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2022, 06:52:58 PM »

Gabriel has completed his 6-week military initiation phase and can start at the Royal Military School. Tomorrow he'll receive his blue beret from Good King Phil. Queen Til and big sister Elisabeth will also be in attendance

Cool your jets, everyone
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2022, 09:58:24 PM »

He does resembles his dad quite a lot..

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Yesterday at 09:34:02 AM »

Photos have been released to mark Gabriel completing his military initiation phase. He looks so grown up!

Cool your jets, everyone
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: