Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is Kate always grinning?!  (Read 21405 times)
christina01
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Play Time after a long day of Dishing.

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2012, 04:50:27 AM »

:thumbu:I have to agree, well done  Star
Come the revolution

Mini Member

Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Republic of

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2012, 01:51:12 PM »

Jumping Supercontent Star Gudgeon so funny!!!
Clover

Humongous Member

United States United States

Mother and Child

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2012, 02:35:19 PM »

Gudgeon,
Excellent, excellent job with the photos!  Thumb up Champagne Star

Suzerain
Banned
Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Did you know some snakes have retractable fangs?

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2012, 02:57:38 PM »

If there wouldn't be evidence that she's always grinned, I'd say it's caused by the orthodontic treatment she received which causes her jaws to lock in that weird position...  Wink BTW, those teeth do not look "natural". Looks like she was fitted with some old Californian lady's dentures. I guess I'd be grinning too all the way to the bank if I was her.  Roll Eyes

gudgeon

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2012, 04:12:16 PM »

What i find odd about her grins is when it looks liek she's hysterically laughing and no one around her is :/ Or when she's smiling broadly in several pictures to William he isn't. What on earth is so funny? It's been a year and she's done several events can it STILL be nerves? It's just odd to me. Or like at the Royal lunch two days ago where it looks like Harry and William are speaking and then she's in background with a HUGE smile on and it's like oh she must be in the conversation?

Then you see this photo:

of her being a couple feet away while william and harry were talking the entire time and their bodies are turned slightly away from her   what on earth is wrong with her?

then there's this

the grin during the wedding ceremony when saying "For richer or poorer"

she's just very inappropriate and transparent, I can't really tell if it's because she has a little smugness "hahaha to all of you who called me waity!" or if she's just stupid/nervous :/

Thanks everybody   Hug

Yeah, Lexy, I don't know what her issue is. I am starting to think she is on medication because she looks really out of it in so many pictures. But then I guess she couldn't be drinking wine, so I must be wrong. I do think some of her weirdness (especially those pink dress photos from last week) is nerves, but I also really think it's the chickens - of having no life experiences other than waiting - coming home to roost. If she had had a real job where she had to give presentations, interact with all different types of people, meet deadlines, etc etc, then I think she'd be better off now (and would know when it's appropriate to laugh and when it's not). Obviously this would still be very different than a real job...but if her only life experience so far has been being at Willy's beck and call...it's no wonder that she's struggling and needs 2 years to be "eased into" royal life. It's like this is her first real job - which most of us all have had when we were 22-23. Her mental growth is stunted.

What's interesting to me is the question of a) who is advising her? and b) if it is anyone other than Willy, why isn't she listening? Just visually, her makeup and hair are seriously OTT insane. She just looks stupid when compared to other royals her age (Charlene (minus the fillers and botox), Mary, and Victoria - who, IMO should be her model because she always looks amazing). I really think the fact that she looks and acts exactly the same as she did 5-8 years ago shows that she has an ego the size of a house. And, she must be being completely supported and encouraged by Willy otherwise I think she would have changed by now. So I suppose he should get just as much of my ire as her!!!

Have you guys seen this video? Prince Willy d-bag alert!!  (This person's blog is pretty funny too!)

http://princessdianafrien...-charity-representative-a

« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 04:21:02 PM by gudgeon » Logged

My adventures in baking: http://bakedtoorder.blogspot.com/ 
Lexy

Warned
Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2012, 04:51:25 PM »

What i find odd about her grins is when it looks liek she's hysterically laughing and no one around her is :/ Or when she's smiling broadly in several pictures to William he isn't. What on earth is so funny? It's been a year and she's done several events can it STILL be nerves? It's just odd to me. Or like at the Royal lunch two days ago where it looks like Harry and William are speaking and then she's in background with a HUGE smile on and it's like oh she must be in the conversation?

Then you see this photo:

of her being a couple feet away while william and harry were talking the entire time and their bodies are turned slightly away from her   what on earth is wrong with her?

then there's this

the grin during the wedding ceremony when saying "For richer or poorer"

she's just very inappropriate and transparent, I can't really tell if it's because she has a little smugness "hahaha to all of you who called me waity!" or if she's just stupid/nervous :/

Thanks everybody   Hug

Yeah, Lexy, I don't know what her issue is. I am starting to think she is on medication because she looks really out of it in so many pictures. But then I guess she couldn't be drinking wine, so I must be wrong. I do think some of her weirdness (especially those pink dress photos from last week) is nerves, but I also really think it's the chickens - of having no life experiences other than waiting - coming home to roost. If she had had a real job where she had to give presentations, interact with all different types of people, meet deadlines, etc etc, then I think she'd be better off now (and would know when it's appropriate to laugh and when it's not). Obviously this would still be very different than a real job...but if her only life experience so far has been being at Willy's beck and call...it's no wonder that she's struggling and needs 2 years to be "eased into" royal life. It's like this is her first real job - which most of us all have had when we were 22-23. Her mental growth is stunted.

What's interesting to me is the question of a) who is advising her? and b) if it is anyone other than Willy, why isn't she listening? Just visually, her makeup and hair are seriously OTT insane. She just looks stupid when compared to other royals her age (Charlene (minus the fillers and botox), Mary, and Victoria - who, IMO should be her model because she always looks amazing). I really think the fact that she looks and acts exactly the same as she did 5-8 years ago shows that she has an ego the size of a house. And, she must be being completely supported and encouraged by Willy otherwise I think she would have changed by now. So I suppose he should get just as much of my ire as her!!!

Have you guys seen this video? Prince Willy d-bag alert!!  (This person's blog is pretty funny too!)

http://princessdianafrien...-charity-representative-a

wow I haven't seen that video :/ ugh he's such a brat
christina01
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2012, 09:55:08 AM »

I think Kate is almost ugly in some of those pics where she is pulling stupid faces. Poor thing, she is looking more like Carole everyday  Crap
gudgeon

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2012, 08:55:08 PM »

^^^  Star  Congrats Christina on your 2000 posts...WOWIE ZOWIE!!!!!!  Banana   Banana jump   Banana

And to you too Clover...3000 posts!  Star  OMG, I have so much dishing to catch up on  Supercontent

My adventures in baking: http://bakedtoorder.blogspot.com/ 
Mis-mare-ing

Mini Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2012, 09:26:26 PM »

She is constantly grinning because she. got. THAT! riii-hiiiiiiiing 

...and all the goodis, which come with it: teeth-whitening and teeth-whitening and... teeth-whitening  You see? 

"Ahahahahaha"  -  How natural she is...
Swashbuckler

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2012, 10:07:18 PM »

Clover, huge congratulations for 3000 posts, that's awesome!!!!   Champagne Star  Banana Banana Banana

DowntownTO

Big Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2012, 06:08:21 AM »

Why is she always grinning? Because it's what she does best, and we all like to display our skills  Laugh bounce .
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2012, 07:47:22 AM »

gudgeon  Star Brilliant. Brilliant!!!!!!!

Congrats, dear Clover  Star  Hug

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
christina01
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2012, 09:37:08 AM »

^^^  Star  Congrats Christina on your 2000 posts...WOWIE ZOWIE!!!!!!  Banana   Banana jump   Banana

And to you too Clover...3000 posts!  Star  OMG, I have so much dishing to catch up on  Supercontent
TY Gudgeon  Smiley
Eugenie

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2012, 08:11:53 PM »

She's letting everyone know that she received the instructions to smile, smile, smile and will follow them dutifully.

plus lack of depth , someone who has lived a life of a child ,being fed by mummy and daddy ,having no life experience except partying late and travelling without a stranger tricking her into his car will automatically lack any sort of character and personality and i think that her personnel growth stooped the day she and her mummy decided to make her a princess in the family meeting ,hence the constant fake grinning.

IA  Star
Personality gaping chasm, mark my words. Wink When everything else fails, a stupid smile could fix things a bit. Same as the politicians or at least that's what they think. Truly embarrassing, if you ask me. Dead
Eugenie

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2012, 08:15:08 PM »

Gugdeon, truly brilliant and also hilarious! Star Banana

Clover, congratulations!!!!! Star Champagne
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: