Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 35   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Camera Hungry Eyes, version SNAKEY  (Read 176001 times)
missymum

Small Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2012, 07:44:12 AM »

Snakes donīt have pretty teeth, just the way it is.

She is to say the least unattractive. Ok she cannot help that but she can help her behaviour. Maybe its just knowing how she "promotes" herself that causes the reaction in me, but I always get the feeling that she needs to be dunked in a great vat of disinfectant and then given a bath with tons of saop and hot water. She always looks grubby to me, even when all dressed up.  Dead
Alexia
Banned
Banned
Small Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2012, 07:59:21 AM »

Is it possible to percolate out all the postings concerning Snake out of the baptism thread into this thread? Yesterday I posted a comment about her in the "cv-thread" because I think itīs easier if you donīt want to read all 61 (so far) pages of the baptism-thread. The same IMO would be profitable with Mosh.
Prinsessan

Mini Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2012, 11:11:46 AM »

Please don't criticise her forehead, I have the same one  Confused Otherwise...her teeth are horrible. What is worse is her behaviour... Everyone (as well as Mary!) didn't want to overshine Estelle. It was her day and everyone was modest there except Sofia. It was evident she doesn't fit to those circles. She is a model, fame whore and golddigger and always will be. Nothing changed during her 2 years with the prince. My opinion on Chris resolutly changed. He seems to be better for Madeleine than Jonas. Chris is businessman with his own life, standing down to the earth, talking with everyone, knows how to behave in higher society.  Thumb up I was surprised that even sugars saw it and reacted negative way on Sofia. Everybody can see it, only CP, CG, Vic and Dan are blind.  Sad

The handsome prince woke up from a bad dream... The spell of an evil witch Sofia was broken and he married a Snow White.
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2012, 12:57:14 PM »

She totally blew her chance to be modest and likeable at an event.
Victory

Huge Member

Sweden Sweden

Born Ruler & Head of State! Who is MeDiana?

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2012, 01:30:41 PM »

Cara

Humongous Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2012, 01:44:39 PM »

She totally blew her chance to be modest and likeable at an event.

she certainly did.
Eugenie

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2012, 04:12:54 PM »

What bugs me the most is that she isn't even remotely pretty, her face is beyond blah!
Now add the attitude, professional choices, lack of manners, IQ level -- Sheeeesssh, I'm truly worried about CP's mental health. What's wrong? Isn't he a bit old to have 'bad girl' phases? COME TO YOUR SENSES, DUDE!! Ranting
Lexy

Warned
Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2012, 06:00:24 PM »

how embarrassing

in retrospect to think how they kept Daniel away for so long and let this trollop just do whatever she wants. It's rather disgusting.
milka74it

Small Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2012, 06:12:05 PM »

Neither Mary is so disgusting Thumb down
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2012, 07:00:00 PM »

how embarrassing

in retrospect to think how they kept Daniel away for so long and let this trollop just do whatever she wants. It's rather disgusting.

I think that the problem is here all the affairs about CG. He can't be the 1000% strict dad and have shady stories attached to him. That does not fit. He has changed a lot - wasn't it that he neither invited Jonas nor Emma to his 60th birthday celebrations even though they were long-term partners of his children?

Daniel was not treated right, but his development is rather astonishing. He is just such a likeable guy. I also think it is a sign of the time, even the monarchy has to change.
hanzo1

Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2012, 07:53:27 PM »

she looks like a demon who took LSD

Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted?

Snow Queen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2012, 08:06:20 PM »

Isn't she in her 20s? With all those wrinkles and leathery skin she's gonna outpace Mares for "Most Rapidly Aging Princess". 

KittyHeaven

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2012, 08:09:52 PM »

Oh my God. You know despite the fact that I think she is a skank and a disaster, I always thought Snake rather pretty if she fixed her teef. But THAT photo?? Yikes

She really is not that pretty! She looks like a worn out hausfrau getting dressed up for the first time in years, or as hanzo put it a demon on LSD! Laughing  Star Notice how she always kind of turns her head so you can get what she obviously feels is her BEST side??!

Is this the best that one of the hottest young princes in Europe can do?? Shocked
Snow Queen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2012, 08:10:53 PM »

I think he was embarrassed as well, but not only by having to accompany Snake, but by the whole trara.

Chris doesn't strike me as a douche at all! I think he has his own standing in life and fell in love with Maddie as women, not as the princess. By now I read him being annoyed by the whole hoopla around her, more than anything.

They could have lived in annonymity in NY, but unfortunately the paps find them all the time, hence his "pissed off" face. On the other hand, if he really wants to stay with her, he better get used to all this crap, because he'll have to accompany her on certain occassions, and deal with the king of douche, his possible father in law.

That's an interesting perspective Pede. I never thought of Chris that way before but I do like him better after the Christening. He certainly has more sense than CP if he can size Snakey up for what she is and not think with Little Chris like most men would in the company of that type of woman.
Eugenie

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2012, 08:34:12 PM »

Snow Queen, I had to google for her birthdate the other day because I was like 'How old is she again?' after these pics. Wink She's only 27, can you believe it? Crap

Regarding Chris, it's too early for me to figure him out but he carried himself well at the baptism. Thumb up
I hope he truly loves Madde, she has been through a lot and doesn't really need another ass.
Actually I get some non-nonsense vibes from him, but I'll refrain myself from further positive comments. We must wait. Cool
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 35   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: