Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 35   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Camera Hungry Eyes, version SNAKEY  (Read 184367 times)
Snow Queen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2012, 08:37:00 PM »

27?!?!?!?  Yikes So she's around the same age as Gui's wifey-to-be Stephanie. Goodness, what a difference a desperate and trashy lifestyle makes on a girls face. Thanks for looking up her bday Eugenie.
Eugenie

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2012, 08:39:46 PM »

27?!?!?!?  Yikes So she's around the same age as Gui's wifey-to-be Stephanie. Goodness, what a difference a desperate and trashy lifestyle makes on a girls face. Thanks for looking up her bday Eugenie.

No problem. Wink
Sure. Dieting, staying up late, drinking, smoking, sunbathing... Not the best habits, right? In 5 years she'll look older than CP, just like Mosh who now looks like Fred's elder sista. Halo
KittyHeaven

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2012, 08:56:20 PM »

Speaking of Guiyummy I wonder if he got the "honor" of meeting Carl-Philip's beloved yesterday?  I wonder what his reaction was? I am certain he was polite as usual.

Hell, he's probably already been online and viewed her goodies. Lord knows he's not the only one!  Sad
abs

Humongous Member

Svalbard and Jan Mayen Svalbard and Jan Mayen

Illegal substances? MOI???!!!

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2012, 08:59:31 PM »

No problem. Wink
Sure. Dieting, staying up late, drinking, smoking, sunbathing... Not the best habits, right? In 5 years she'll look older than CP, just like Mosh who now looks like Fred's elder sista. Halo

CP and Snakey will divorce after a few years of marriage (if, God forbid, they do get married to each other). CP will realize what a massive mistake he made!

SEXY,SEXY!!!
RDMV

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2012, 11:33:57 PM »

ohh....she needs an appiontment to orthodontist! WHY hasnt she done that yet???

her dress is similar to Stephanies white one
Schockobaerin

Small Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2012, 11:46:58 PM »

Why is she always grinning like a crazy cow? That only made matters worse, she has to do something with her hooker face, and do something with her life.. Grace Kelly wasnt the saint back at the time, but as she met rainier she polished herself, well at least grace was beautiful and classy.. snakey...mmmmm its a nice girl.. or i think, anyway she is going to get bored with a princess life and will start partying-hooking around, thats another level: a call-up princess how klassy
southport

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2012, 11:47:14 PM »

I know this is "including" her, but since the SRF HAVE, we might as well have fun dishing on the skank.

Look at the whoring and the triumphant look.  Dead Dead Dead barf

chris and her would make a nice couple ...
LucyintheSky

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2012, 02:20:31 AM »

Feel sorry for Chris who did have to walk in and sit with her!

This is gonna be a loooong thread Wink

Dead Dead Dead
Ewwww!!!!That wart on her face!!!! Girlfriend Please, enough
remove that wart like your gonna remove yourself from merry the hobbit there when he has to give up his title and youre stuck living with him at his farm

Remember you are just an extra in everyone else's play. Franklin D. Roosevelt
http://stream1.gifsoup.co...imatedgifs3/4465009_o.gif
paperbird

Micro Member

Class.

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: May 24, 2012, 12:06:56 PM »

I'm not usually one to pick on someone's physical appearance, but for someone who is a model, she really isn't that special looking. I could walk down the street of my town and could find 25 girls prettier in less than 5 minutes.

She is proof that a lack of class makes you look ugly and just because you'll pose naked with spread legs doesn't mean you're beautiful.

And TWENTY-SEVEN!? I thought she was easily in her mid 30s. Yikes!!
paperbird

Micro Member

Class.

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: May 24, 2012, 12:26:04 PM »

I just asked Mr Paperbird how old he thinks Snakey is.

He said 44.
Eugenie

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: May 24, 2012, 12:50:43 PM »

No problem. Wink

CP and Snakey will divorce after a few years of marriage (if, God forbid, they do get married to each other). CP will realize what a massive mistake he made!

That's for sure, Abs. We can only hope that he will wake up much earlier and get rid of her before marrying her. I truly cannot imagine what kind of woman would date him after Snakey, by the way. Cool
Gloria Teasdale

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: May 25, 2012, 02:33:19 PM »

GEEEZ...just look at his mouth! He looks so disgusted  Laughing

I bet he had some assistant near to him, to call for a kerchief every time he had to touch her- just like Adrian Monk.  Spiteful

KittyHeaven

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: May 25, 2012, 04:19:48 PM »

Yuck. I never noticed that unsightly wart on Snakerella's face until today. 

I just had a thought...now that Snakey is becoming more and more accepted and some in the Swedish media are even speculating about an engagement soon, I hope this will make CP have cold feet and start to reconsider. He might be one of those people that love to shock and defy all opposition, but once the opposition is removed the thrill is gone and he gets bored.
Anyway a person can hope.  Yes

Some posters on the Sugar Board think Sofia resembles a young Queen Silvia.

JUST. NO. WORDSNo Shocked
Miss Waynfleet

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: May 25, 2012, 04:25:14 PM »

Silvia was a natural beauty  Nono

Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #44 on: May 25, 2012, 04:25:27 PM »

Some posters on the Sugar Board think Sofia resembles a young Queen Silvia.

JUST. NO. WORDSNo Shocked

As if that wouldn't only make this circus even more sick Yikes Shocked
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 35   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: