Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 35   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Camera Hungry Eyes, version SNAKEY  (Read 193783 times)
AddiesGirl
Banned
Banned
Big Member

United States United States

"I am aware that you believe me insane" - Sisi

Ignore
« Reply #465 on: September 07, 2016, 10:41:18 PM »

This is what it was all about today, 'look at me, don't you just love me?' Uh, nope!  Dead

Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #466 on: September 09, 2016, 03:29:58 PM »

Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #467 on: September 09, 2016, 07:35:40 PM »

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #468 on: September 09, 2016, 07:44:31 PM »

The entire christening video needs to be in this thread.  I'm 99% sure that she held that poor baby the entire time so that she could ensure the cameras were on her the entire time.  Once a fame-whore, always a fame-whore. 
Princess BlueEyes

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #469 on: September 10, 2016, 12:04:47 AM »

The entire christening video needs to be in this thread.  I'm 99% sure that she held that poor baby the entire time so that she could ensure the cameras were on her the entire time.  Once a fame-whore, always a fame-whore. 

Yes

lizzie78

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #470 on: September 10, 2016, 03:15:47 AM »

Yikes!!  Nerves
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #471 on: September 28, 2016, 01:28:52 PM »

Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #472 on: September 29, 2016, 01:42:04 PM »

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #473 on: September 29, 2016, 08:02:54 PM »

I would be surprised if her inner monologue went something like this:

Look at me, bitches.  Here I am doing a royal visit.  That's right, haters.  Royal.  Because I am.  Like I always knew I'd be.  It's a shame that I have to pretend to care about some stupid art, but that's the price you pay when you become royal I guess.  Oh, thank God the cameras are here to capture this moment.  Everybody is going to now be able to see how cultured and stuff I am. I don't know why they call this boring stuff 'art'.  Who cares?  They're all here just to see me anyway.  I can't wait to see what they write.  Yes, yes camera person.  Keep clicking that button.  People can't get enough of me. 
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #474 on: September 29, 2016, 08:18:20 PM »

Look at me, bitches.  Here I am doing a royal visit.  That's right, haters.  Royal.  Because I am.  Like I always knew I'd be.  It's a shame that I have to pretend to care about some stupid art, but that's the price you pay when you become royal I guess.  Oh, thank God the cameras are here to capture this moment.  Everybody is going to now be able to see how cultured and stuff I am. I don't know why they call this boring stuff 'art'.  Who cares?  They're all here just to see me anyway.  I can't wait to see what they write.  Yes, yes camera person.  Keep clicking that button.  People can't get enough of me. 

Star
She is so THIRSTY. I didn't watch the speech she made but read that she said something along the lines of "who would have thought I'd be standing here today?"
How smug can you get!?  Dead
Passing Stars

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #475 on: September 29, 2016, 08:55:13 PM »

Star
She is so THIRSTY. I didn't watch the speech she made but read that she said something along the lines of "who would have thought I'd be standing here today?"

Ugh!!  She says that like she's a college grad surprised that she aced all her exams and became Valedictorian.  WTF did she have to do to "be here today"?  Study art?  Be chosen from other applicants?  Whaaat???
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #476 on: September 29, 2016, 08:57:45 PM »

No one in the whole world would ever think it Snakes.  Dead
Good thing you found such a dumb man
Passing Stars

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #477 on: September 29, 2016, 10:56:18 PM »

No one in the whole world would ever think it Snakes.  Dead
Good thing you found such a dumb man

Star Cordtx.

CP  was the perfect storm for her to take advantage of.  Low intelligence, low self-esteem and a desperate need for his father's notice.  CG's most important job was as father and he failed superbly, which in this case shamed his country as well.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #478 on: September 29, 2016, 11:33:01 PM »

Star

Ugh!!  She says that like she's a college grad surprised that she aced all her exams and became Valedictorian.  WTF did she have to do to "be here today"?  Study art?  Be chosen from other applicants?  Whaaat???

LA- Star back at you.

PS-I don't really think I should write out what she had to do in order to be there, but let's just say it involved a lot of time on her knees, and her back, and sitting, and on and on..... Tongue
AddiesGirl
Banned
Banned
Big Member

"I am aware that you believe me insane" - Sisi

Ignore
« Reply #479 on: September 29, 2016, 11:53:27 PM »

Star

LA- Star back at you.

PS-I don't really think I should write out what she had to do in order to be there, but let's just say it involved a lot of time on her knees, and her back, and sitting, and on and on..... Tongue
Hah, I was thinking the same thing Pixie. No one thought she'd be standing anywhere at this point in her life, she'd either be on her back with her feet in the air or 6' under with the stupid decisions she's made.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 35   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: