Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Camera Hungry Eyes, version SNAKEY  (Read 176005 times)
Trier1

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #495 on: June 10, 2017, 07:43:44 PM »

If I look at the last pic, I see 4 people and only Hoefia is looking directly at the camera. So who shows normal behaviour and who doesn't  Thinking?
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #496 on: June 10, 2017, 08:24:35 PM »

What else do you expect her to do when there are cameras? We would all look at them because that's what we naturally do. This is nothing unusual.
I have said this for other royals, cameras are there for them mostly. They are the ones that actually "advertise" the event. However, I cannot give S the benefit of the doubt. Her case, in my opinion, is helpless.

IrishLass

Mini Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #497 on: June 10, 2017, 09:25:29 PM »

What else do you expect her to do when there are cameras? We would all look at them because that's what we naturally do. This is nothing unusual.

And that's why, of the four people walking down the stairs, only Sofia is seeking out the camera ...
Timix
Banned
Warned
Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #498 on: June 11, 2017, 04:59:25 AM »

And that's why, of the four people walking down the stairs, only Sofia is seeking out the camera ...

The cameras are only there for her
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #499 on: June 11, 2017, 05:20:31 AM »

Laugh bounce Laughing Laugh bounce Laughing Laugh bounce Laughing

You are so funny!  Do you work as a comedian in your spare time?  You've really got some talent. 
Coya

Huge Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #500 on: June 11, 2017, 05:46:23 AM »

Crazy Crazy Laughing Laughing

Timix
Banned
Warned
Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #501 on: June 11, 2017, 06:05:02 AM »

Laugh bounce Laughing Laugh bounce Laughing Laugh bounce Laughing

You are so funny!  Do you work as a comedian in your spare time?  You've really got some talent. 

Thank you, thank you! I was the funniest in my class in elementary  Angel
lellobeetle

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #502 on: June 11, 2017, 08:54:10 AM »

This statement is not meant for or against any royal person. I am just on this particular topic as I have this thought... I wonder if some of the times we see royals looking at the camera it could be because they perhaps hear the noise of the camera? Many photographers still use cameras that make noise as they click away and so forth. Just wondering if some ladies hear these noises and instinctively look up or in their direction?   Thinking

Trier1

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #503 on: June 11, 2017, 10:31:45 AM »

But wouldn't a person who isn't used to this clicking sound tend to look in that direction to figure out what it is and not the person who is used to it   Thinking? I see 3 people not looking at the camera and only one (the one who is used to cameras) looking directly at it, so I don't think it was a strange clicking noise. And it is very stupid to stare at the camera like this when walking down stairs wearing high heels, especially when you are pregnant.
emtishell

Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #504 on: June 11, 2017, 02:01:26 PM »

This statement is not meant for or against any royal person. I am just on this particular topic as I have this thought... I wonder if some of the times we see royals looking at the camera it could be because they perhaps hear the noise of the camera? Many photographers still use cameras that make noise as they click away and so forth. Just wondering if some ladies hear these noises and instinctively look up or in their direction?   Thinking

Not the "clicking" sound (which on old cameras was the sound of the shutter, but these days of digital cameras that just imitate the sound to make us feel better  Tongue) but often its more that the photographers are calling the persons name to get their attention. A photographers meal-ticket is a money shot, a full face on photo, especially when its the paps. A seasoned professional can block out this, and focus on the task at hand.... a brief acknowledgement of the photographers, then look at the people you are there to meet etc.

A true camera whore stays too long at the photo call, and loves the attention of the throng calling their name.
lellobeetle

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #505 on: June 12, 2017, 02:52:39 AM »

But wouldn't a person who isn't used to this clicking sound tend to look in that direction to figure out what it is and not the person who is used to it   Thinking? I see 3 people not looking at the camera and only one (the one who is used to cameras) looking directly at it, so I don't think it was a strange clicking noise. And it is very stupid to stare at the camera like this when walking down stairs wearing high heels, especially when you are pregnant.

Oh yes - quite right. My theory doesn't take into account that she should be more than accustomed to the shutter noise(s) if any.  Yes

Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #506 on: December 01, 2017, 10:08:02 PM »

Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #507 on: June 03, 2018, 07:05:50 PM »

Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #508 on: June 13, 2019, 06:00:13 PM »

Tatini

Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #509 on: June 13, 2019, 07:31:43 PM »

The cameras are there to portray the dead rat she is sporting on top of her head. 😱 seriously, could she be more ridiculous?
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: