Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Duchess Kate is a “cold, dull, serious girl” claims new authorized biography  (Read 18365 times)
Clover

Gigantic Member

United States United States

My daughter loves horses!

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2012, 02:08:33 AM »

The aristo girls found him creepy, he was attracted to the best of them, they did not need his money or title to live a life of leisure, they could marry some other titled guy who was actually not creepy. So he settled for one that would take him as he was, and wanted title, wealth, and fame and that was WAITY!  Confused

If Prince William wasn't so creepy and disliked by the aristo girls, I think Waity would have married a guy like Alex Loudon, he would have provided her with a relatively nice upper middle class lifestyle, he has aristo connections, and she would have spent her life shopping, having children, and lounging about. The end!

Vava

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2012, 02:12:53 AM »

My guess is Waity wanted the title, the prestige...........but along with that comes a life sentence, and so personally I would ask, is it worth it?  Maybe she is truly in love with Willy.  According to these books written about Diana, she was really in love with Charles.........but honestly, why take all the hassles of publicity on unless you yourself are sort of into being photographed and focused on by the media?

Obviously Waity enjoys the limelight.  OMG all the photos in the past year or so where she is seeking out the photographers are really gross, IMO.  Hopefully she won't get to the point of manipulating the press like other 'royals' have in the past.  (I suspect she will, however.).  Waity strikes me as a child/juvenile by her behaviors.  
Vava

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2012, 02:15:51 AM »

The aristo girls found him creepy, he was attracted to the best of them, they did not need his money or title to live a life of leisure, they could marry some other titled guy who was actually not creepy. So he settled for one that would take him as he was, and wanted title, wealth, and fame and that was WAITY!  Confused

If Prince William wasn't so creepy and disliked by the aristo girls, I think Waity would have married a guy like Alex Loudon, he would have provided her with a relatively nice upper middle class lifestyle, he has aristo connections, and she would have spent her life shopping, having children, and lounging about. The end!

Clover, I totally agree.   Star  I was posting at the same time you were.
Clover

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2012, 02:22:54 AM »

Clover, I totally agree.   Star  I was posting at the same time you were.

Vava,
I am happy we agree, this is my honest assessment of the situation.

I agree about Diana, she would have been happy with any man who truly loved her and she him, she really did love Charles in the beginning and thought that he was capable of loving her and being a loving father and husband, otherwise I really don't think she would have married him. I think Diana was very young when she married and her mind filled with romantic notions, not much experience with real men and how they are in relationships, she found out the hard way, sadly.

Kate LOVES the fame but more in the way that a little kid would love it.  Drool

Emma Rose

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2012, 02:24:12 AM »

My guess is Waity wanted the title, the prestige...........but along with that comes a life sentence, and so personally I would ask, is it worth it?  Maybe she is truly in love with Willy.  According to these books written about Diana, she was really in love with Charles.........but honestly, why take all the hassles of publicity on unless you yourself are sort of into being photographed and focused on by the media?

Obviously Waity enjoys the limelight.  OMG all the photos in the past year or so where she is seeking out the photographers are really gross, IMO.  Hopefully she won't get to the point of manipulating the press like other 'royals' have in the past.  (I suspect she will, however.).  Waity strikes me as a child/juvenile by her behaviors.  

It's as if her development as an adult was interrupted at some point, perhaps when she met Willy. Which brings me back to Carole's ambition for a title and the need to completely control Kate in order to get what she (Carole) wanted. We know that Waity has no mind of her own and moderate intelligence. Carole knew this and had to keep Kate totally dependent and child-like. Sad really. It will be interesting to see how this plays out.
What goes around, comes around, Carole.
Clover

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2012, 02:26:13 AM »

Emma Rose,
I agree with your assessment of Kate and the dynamic with Carole and Willy, it is truly weird and will work if Kate agrees to be under the control of Willy for the rest of her life and if Willy doesn't lose interest in controlling her, otherwise things will turn chaotic and ugly,

I can't wait to see how this story ends.  Whistle

editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: May 29, 2012, 02:27:12 AM »

...and she would have spent her life shopping, having children, and lounging about. The end!
That's exactly what she's going to do anyway Snare
rs55

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: May 29, 2012, 02:50:35 AM »

Later when all the tell-alls were written about Diana, everyone, across the board, said she was committed to her charities and sought out meetings, many never reported or photographed, with people in need, and often she said that they actually ended up giving her strength/comfort.

So despite all the major, emotional, and humiliating battles she fought at home with Charles and Camilla and the BRF, Diana still dug down deep, wiped her tears, and went to work giving her all to individuals who suffered, she thought more than she did, or as much as she did. There is nothing to critize about that! Diana had weaknesses, but not when it came to work ethic.

I'm one of the rare people who've never been a Diana fan due to what I perceived as some of the personal manipulations she pulled while pointing fingers at others for the same types of things, but I totally agree with you on this! 
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: