Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 34   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Romanovs  (Read 144589 times)
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #315 on: May 22, 2018, 09:56:55 PM »

Well I am not prepared to give up yet. I am sure there is love out there for Darling George. He is handsome, rich, charming and internationally adored and acclaimed.
Tbh, I still believe that he might be gay...

If he is he will be very lonely. I can't imagine any self respecting gay guy lowering his standards that far. Dead

Nor can I. However if they would be progressive enough to allow a same sex spouse to take on a title, I suspect things might change. The power of a title is strong, it seems.

I guess Mama Maria also would like an official grandson/granddaughter for the claim to the Russian throne Wink Smiley
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #316 on: May 23, 2018, 01:37:04 AM »

I just want the pleasure of seeing "Grand Duchess" Maria at the Generalissimo's wedding.  I suspect it would be epic. She'd put on her best mumu and her craziest face.
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #317 on: May 23, 2018, 02:37:43 AM »

I just want the pleasure of seeing "Grand Duchess" Maria at the Generalissimo's wedding.  I suspect it would be epic. She'd put on her best mumu and her craziest face.

But for the fantasy to continue, he has to maintain the facade and marry "equally." If he doesn't, and remains heir, her whole life's effort in shitting on the rest of the family is wasted.

He won't marry until Mama Craycray is dead.

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #318 on: May 23, 2018, 03:23:20 AM »

But for the fantasy to continue, he has to maintain the facade and marry "equally." If he doesn't, and remains heir, her whole life's effort in shitting on the rest of the family is wasted.

Such a shame.  I know there are some eligible "equal" ladies out there.  Can't he find one of them and have the sham marriage his mummy dearest has always wanted for him?  Please? We need a wedding for this special boy.  It would be such a delight for me.  Do it for me, Generalissimo.  I know there are some single Habsburg ladies or other German "royals" out there.  Or even better, please marry Olympia of Greece.  I would simply die of dishing happiness.
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #319 on: May 23, 2018, 04:26:54 AM »

That would be epic, Pix. My god.

Kids would be fuuuuuug though.

Mrs Soprano

Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #320 on: May 23, 2018, 05:44:38 AM »

Maybe Georgie needs to hook up with Soho house. Any branches in Moscow? Markus Anderson might still be free.
Margaret

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #321 on: May 23, 2018, 05:55:47 AM »

I am so pleased to see these two out and about.  Love Maria's dress!  Way to make a statement!  Tongue  And I really want Georgie to marry that bleached blonde/orange-haired woman.   
Malenkaya

Micro Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #322 on: May 23, 2018, 06:03:38 AM »

Such a shame.  I know there are some eligible "equal" ladies out there.  Can't he find one of them and have the sham marriage his mummy dearest has always wanted for him?  Please? We need a wedding for this special boy.  It would be such a delight for me.  Do it for me, Generalissimo.  I know there are some single Habsburg ladies or other German "royals" out there.  Or even better, please marry Olympia of Greece.  I would simply die of dishing happiness.

There were quite a few eligible "princesses" out there that are descendants of Kira Kirillovna and Maria Kirillovna that would have met the criteria. Nah. They married other cousins.
Antevorta

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #323 on: May 23, 2018, 06:44:05 PM »

Star

I breathed in deep while reading this and thought to myself, "Oh my goodness, YES, please do this."  Do it for the world Generalissimo, do it for us.  We need this. 
Diogenes
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #324 on: May 23, 2018, 06:50:29 PM »

Gee, and here I had him all picked out for Mr. Putin.  They’d make quite a duo dontchathink?
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #325 on: May 23, 2018, 11:27:14 PM »

Gee, and here I had him all picked out for Mr. Putin.  They’d make quite a duo dontchathink?

They could ride shirtless on horseback into the sunset. But I’m still holding out hope for a fairytale “royal” wedding with Olympia. But I like the thought of this coupling.  Star

Antevorta-  Star
GeorgiaLeigh

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #326 on: May 24, 2018, 12:40:06 AM »

Isn't one of Gloria TNT's daughters still single, now that's a wedding I would kill to attend.
Actually maybe he should just marry Albert.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2018, 12:45:43 AM by GeorgiaLeigh » Logged
NAOTMAA

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #327 on: June 14, 2018, 04:18:06 AM »

June 13th 2018

100 Anniversary of the murder of Grand Duke Michael Alexandrovich, youngest brother of Tsar Nicholas II and disputed last Tsar, and his British secretary Nicholas Johnson in Perm

Michael was the first of 18 Romanovs to be murdered by the Bolsheviks. Sadly it doesn't get as much attention as the murders of the Imperial family (July 17th 1918) or those at Alapayevsk (July 18th 1918) and the St Peter and Paul Fortress (January 30th 1919) do
Athena

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #328 on: June 14, 2018, 04:55:03 AM »

Thank you, NAOTMAA.

Some solemn anniversaries upon us indeed.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #329 on: June 14, 2018, 05:29:49 AM »

If the Danish translation was right, Putin made a reference to "the Old father Tsar" when he opened the bridge between Crimea and Russia (?) recently. Kind of make you wonder, I think Confused

Oh, wonder no more, Marie. It's Zarewtisch Vladimir's objective to unite the Russian kingdom under his reign. A despot begets a despot. This one without royal blood. But I guess Putin could shmear some officials to even "find" that little niche in his ancestry.

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 34   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: