Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Buckingham Palace Garden Party in London on May 29, 2012  (Read 7670 times)
Miss Waynfleet

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« on: May 29, 2012, 07:07:39 PM »

Flor

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2012, 07:16:36 PM »

Miss Waynfleet

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2012, 07:17:56 PM »

http://www.daylife.com/se...een+elizabeth+29+may+2012

I think thatīs Anne next to Kate  Thinking

hanzo1

Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2012, 07:19:20 PM »

awful just awful such a fug hat

Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted?

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2012, 07:23:01 PM »

This looks exactly like the dress she wore last week, but I'm pretty sure it's a different dress Thinking. The hat is awful Thumb down Thumb down
PrincessMLA
Banned
Large Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2012, 07:31:39 PM »

It's the same dress she wore to the luncheon. Nice she is recycling. Thumb up And looks better outside

That said, not really scream garden party, I'd think it would be hot. Hate the hat. And do something with your hair. Dead Ranting Crap
Snow Queen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2012, 07:33:00 PM »

http://www.daylife.com/se...een+elizabeth+29+may+2012

I think thatīs Anne next to Kate  Thinking

I think its Anne too.

Good lord Sophie has some junk in the trunk.  Yikes I like the backwards lacy jacket thing she is wearing and the fact that she has her hair up. The dress needs to be just a bit looser though.

ETA:

Kate must have done her own makeup for the Garden Party because the messy heavy black eyebrows are back. This girl is certainly a work in progress. She will have a great look like the teal dress and then regress back to her old ways again.  Sad
Miss Waynfleet

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2012, 07:37:56 PM »

Call me insane, but I do think Kate will look like Camilla in 30 years when the tan and bra support is away.  Blink

Yup, SQ, it´s Anne  Smiley

Video

http://www.itv.com/news/u...-arrives-at-jubilee-gala/
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 07:47:22 PM by Miss Waynfleet » Logged
Dangereuse

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2012, 07:43:43 PM »

I am sure that Kate's dress was expensive, but it looks homemade.  As for her makeup and hair, typical ugh.  What could she possibly say to the people who are not involved with her patronages?  'And what do you do?  Work, what's work?'  Wink
PrincessMLA
Banned
Large Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2012, 09:04:49 PM »

It may just be me, but IMO one's ability to hold a conversation, is not dependent on work history.

This is a garden party, a social event, idle chatter. She's in her element here, compared to a charity activity for her patronage. Snare
lyndell75

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2012, 09:08:58 PM »

Is that Edward and Sophie from the back...the look on peoples faces when they are looking at Kate from behind   Whistle

Miss Waynfleet

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2012, 10:14:51 PM »

The Duchess of Cambridge notched up another landmark in her life as a royal as she shone at her first Buckingham Palace garden party.
And for the auspicious occasion, clever Kate demonstrated her thrifty side by giving a second outing to the £1,200 Emilia Wickstead dress she wore for the Royal Sovereign's lunch in honour of the Queen's Jubilee at Windsor Castle two weeks ago.
Then, eyebrows were raised after so-called 'High Street Kate', notorious for her love of affordable clothing, chose a current season designer item costing more than the average monthly salary.

But with this second appearance, Kate has silenced her critics - and proved that she is a thoroughly sensible royal who is so much more than a mere clothes horse.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.u...-party.html#ixzz1wI7vPOE9

Who trashes her for wearing high street fashion? I think what´s more vulgar are their vacations after vacations and not a new dress imo.

Lille

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2012, 10:17:31 PM »

Same old, same old Snore Snore Snore
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2012, 10:18:39 PM »

The Duchess of Cambridge notched up another landmark in her life as a royal as she shone at her first Buckingham Palace garden party.
And for the auspicious occasion, clever Kate demonstrated her thrifty side by giving a second outing to the Ģ1,200 Emilia Wickstead dress she wore for the Royal Sovereign's lunch in honour of the Queen's Jubilee at Windsor Castle two weeks ago.
Then, eyebrows were raised after so-called 'High Street Kate', notorious for her love of affordable clothing, chose a current season designer item costing more than the average monthly salary.

But with this second appearance, Kate has silenced her critics - and proved that she is a thoroughly sensible royal who is so much more than a mere clothes horse.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.u...-party.html#ixzz1wI7vPOE9

Who trashes her for wearing high street fashion? I think whatīs more vulgar are their vacations after vacations and not a new dress imo.

so mumsy-and-daughter-in-law appear with straw heats and lace on it? Oh, how cuddly of them  Snare

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2012, 10:22:42 PM »

I woik really haaaaad, reaaallyyy.

ha..ha-ha...ha-ha...ha-ha..this daft girl is amusing
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 10:48:03 PM by PeDe » Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: