Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: William's interview with Katie Couric  (Read 12757 times)
PrincessMLA
Banned
Large Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2012, 10:35:33 PM »

the most disgusting part was worthless andy talking about how the queen was humble and had taught them to be humble too  SAY WHAT???

She may have taught them, but Randy Andy sure didn't learn it well.  Thumb down Crap Anne seems to have learned from her the best.  Thumb up
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2012, 11:38:40 PM »

I think there would be a lot more interest in the BRF if Harry were next in line after Charles. Just imagine, he could actually marry someone with class, beauty, dignity. Oooh, wouldn't Kate be mad?

You're right, the next in line should be based on who marries the most beautiful classy bride. That should be the qualification for king.

It's no worse than making someone King/Queen based on the vagina they came out of.

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
Emma Rose

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2012, 11:43:54 PM »

*chuckle*
Curtains

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2012, 11:56:01 PM »

It's no worse than making someone King/Queen based on the vagina they came out of.

I adore you.   Star
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 12:04:31 AM by Curtains » Logged

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
Vava

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2012, 02:39:51 AM »

Quotes from the Daily Mail:

He also indicated that with his first solo royal tour under his belt, he felt it would be easier to do the job as part of a couple.

ĎIíve always said that itíd probably be easier as a, as a couple. I donít have anyone. I wasnít allowed to bring anybody with me,í he said.

What tour is he talking about?  I thought Canada was his first tour and wasn't DimWhit with him on that?
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Pitcairn Pitcairn

"The gauntlet is definitely thrown down. Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2012, 03:59:13 AM »

Quotes from the Daily Mail:

He also indicated that with his first solo royal tour under his belt, he felt it would be easier to do the job as part of a couple.

ĎIíve always said that itíd probably be easier as a, as a couple. I donít have anyone. I wasnít allowed to bring anybody with me,í he said.

What tour is he talking about?  I thought Canada was his first tour and wasn't DimWhit with him on that?
Actually it was Harry  who said that about his Jubilee tour, not William. I saw the interview today.
Miss Waynfleet

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2012, 04:03:55 AM »

^Yes, it was him.

I donít have anyone

Oh, no, so adorable    Cute

I wasnít allowed to bring anybody with me

I would have loved it if he had Eugenie on his side.

And he said he wants children since he was a kid. Seems someone is very willing to marry soon and start a family.  Lolipop
BessieWallis Warfield

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2012, 01:23:05 PM »

I think there would be a lot more interest in the BRF if Harry were next in line after Charles. Just imagine, he could actually marry someone with class, beauty, dignity. Oooh, wouldn't Kate be mad?

You're right, the next in line should be based on who marries the most beautiful classy bride. That should be the qualification for king.

You know what rhymes with vagina?

REGINA   Grin

You come out of the Regina first, and you are the winner.  

I for one liked the interview.  It's the most British thing I've ever seen.  Mind numbingly predictable and yet so frightfully charming at the same time.  However does one manage it?

Seriously though, Will is up to the task.  He's both Windsor and Diana's son.  So in the eyes of most Brits, he certainly came out of the right vagina.  He'll make a fine king.
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Pitcairn Pitcairn

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2012, 05:13:46 PM »

IMO Andrew has always seemed the most relaxed member of the BRF when it comes to interviews. I've seem other ones where he was showing the reconstruction work at Windsor Castle.

William and Harry are willing to joke around when appropriate though William strikes me as more cautious when giving replies.
tudorfan

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2012, 05:16:39 PM »

Harry appears to look more like his father with every passing year. Both boys have some of Diana's facial expressions. They appear to have a close relationship.

Definitely!!!

"I was the one who was always pitched out front, whether it was my clothes, what I said, what my hair was doing, everything - which was a pretty dull subject, actually, and it's been exhausted over the years." - Diana
tudorfan

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2012, 05:19:12 PM »

Yes it was predictably dull. He didn't say anything that he hadn't said before. And poor baby that he might have to give his RAF job up. It sounded a lot like whining to me. Anyway, I think it was a waste of time. I could read everything he said in a magazine. Why put it on prime time. Most Americans don't care.

I asked my husband if he wanted to watch it, and he looked at me like I needed to be checked into a mental hospital.  I think he rather watch someone clip their toenails. 

"I was the one who was always pitched out front, whether it was my clothes, what I said, what my hair was doing, everything - which was a pretty dull subject, actually, and it's been exhausted over the years." - Diana
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Pitcairn Pitcairn

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2012, 06:21:33 PM »

Yes it was predictably dull. He didn't say anything that he hadn't said before. And poor baby that he might have to give his RAF job up. It sounded a lot like whining to me. Anyway, I think it was a waste of time. I could read everything he said in a magazine. Why put it on prime time. Most Americans don't care.

I asked my husband if he wanted to watch it, and he looked at me like I needed to be checked into a mental hospital.  I think he rather watch someone clip their toenails. 
The crazy thing is that you know someone has posted a video of that on the internet! Tongue
tudorfan

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2012, 06:43:21 PM »

I only saw clips of the interview, but what was telling to me was when Katie asked Harry if he could just pop in on Buckingham Palace and visit the Queen anytime he liked.  He said something like, he would like to think he could do that, which tells me their relationship is still more formal than you're average grandparent/grandchild.  I guess he never has just 'popped in' to see HM, or at the very least, he probably has funner things to do.   

spanishlover

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2012, 10:10:07 PM »

yeah i think he has and most of the extended family has to "schedule" it with her....you cannot just show up unannounced..
tatty

Gigantic Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2012, 10:16:05 PM »

I scoff at the idea that the Queen carved her way.

The palace was set up to deal with all royal engagements and commitments, the only navigation that is done is by the staff who make it possible for the Queen to operate with a minimum of fuss - it's the staff that run the calendar and the palace - anyone could carve their way if carving means directing the staff to do it!

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: