Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Belgian Royal News  (Read 264448 times)
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1200 on: May 03, 2018, 12:46:48 AM »

On May 1, 2018, Queen Mathilde and her son, Prince Emmanuel attended the session of the first round of 2018 Queen Elisabeth Voice Competition held at Flagey in Brussels. In the first round, the 55 young singers interpret two pieces of their choice (opera or oratorio arias, Lieder), in different languages, which will be performed with piano accompaniment. The Queen is the patron of international Queen Elisabeth Competition.

anastasia beaverhausen

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1201 on: May 03, 2018, 01:13:47 AM »

Aww. Bless his heart. The way I count it that’s 110 pieces of opera or oratorio arias.

Mathilde’s Pants look like they were made from popcorn bags

Lizardcandy

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #1202 on: May 03, 2018, 04:46:40 AM »

On May 1, 2018, Queen Mathilde and her son, Prince Emmanuel attended the session of the first round of 2018 Queen Elisabeth Voice Competition held at Flagey in Brussels. In the first round, the 55 young singers interpret two pieces of their choice (opera or oratorio arias, Lieder), in different languages, which will be performed with piano accompaniment. The Queen is the patron of international Queen Elisabeth Competition.

She's a victim of circuspants
Margaret

Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1203 on: May 04, 2018, 07:52:32 AM »

Jumping Laugh bounce 
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1204 on: May 04, 2018, 10:26:38 PM »

On May 4, Queen Mathilde of Belgium and her daughter Princess Eléonore attended the semi final of The Queen Elisabeth Chant 2018 contest held at Brussels Flagey Culture Center. Each semi finalist performs a recital program chosen by the jury, among two proposed recital programs. The performances are accompanied by piano.

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1205 on: May 10, 2018, 03:41:06 PM »

Belgian Royal Court released two new family photos showing together King Philippe, Queen Mathilde, Princess Elisabeth, Prince Gabriel, Princess Eléonore and Prince Emmanuel. The photos were taken in 2017 Autumn

jamesa
Banned
Warned
Mini Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #1206 on: May 10, 2018, 05:53:35 PM »

Gabriel for Leonor
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1207 on: May 11, 2018, 12:08:15 AM »

Gabriel for Leonor
that a good match Smiley

you know i think i would like to see all those young royals from around the world meet time to time all together,this lovely belgians,the infantas from Spain,Moulay Hassan and Lalla Khadija of Morocco, the three A from Netherlans,Rania's kids also the little from Japan Danemark and Norway i think that would be fan  Grin

Diamond Lil

Gigantic Member

New Zealand New Zealand

Ignore
« Reply #1208 on: May 11, 2018, 12:51:08 AM »

Your comment just made my day!      Star

Lizardcandy

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #1209 on: May 11, 2018, 06:35:55 PM »

I have to confess that I was on painkillers (post surgery) when I wrote this and have zero recollection of it. I keep reading it and giggling and JUST REALIZED I WROTE IT hahahaha oh geez.

Drugged up lizard is funny, go me!
anastasia beaverhausen

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #1210 on: May 12, 2018, 12:38:40 AM »

I have to confess that I was on painkillers (post surgery) when I wrote this and have zero recollection of it. I keep reading it and giggling and JUST REALIZED I WROTE IT hahahaha oh geez.

Drugged up lizard is funny, go me!

That’s hilarious! I wonder if you thought at first you just hallucinated that outfit?

And congratulations on your 500 posts!
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1211 on: May 13, 2018, 12:44:50 AM »

May 12, 2018 Saturday, Queen Mathilde, Crown Princess Elisabeth and Prince Gabriel of Belgium attended the last session of the finals of Queen Elisabeth Competition for Voice 2018 held at BOZAR Centre for Fine Arts in Brussels. (Each year the Queen Elizabeth Competition is about a different discipline. This year it is singing; in 2019 it will be the violin, in 2020 the piano and in 2021 the cello).

esther angeline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1212 on: May 13, 2018, 04:27:09 PM »

I like Mathilde 's dress, color and style.  If only she would get away from Nathan Saten.....
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: