Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Royal children - Belgium  (Read 35577 times)
Phina

Medium Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: October 25, 2017, 09:12:29 AM »

Today, Elisabeth celebrates her 16th birthday.  Some lovely new photographs are released:

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: October 25, 2017, 10:55:43 AM »

Beautiful!!

16 already...........time flies.
She definately looks a lot like her paternal side of the family, but still a beauty
griet

Small Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: October 25, 2017, 11:09:07 AM »

Lovely girl! She looks a lot like Queen Astrid IMO, especially the eyes
Turandot

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: October 25, 2017, 11:30:45 AM »

A lovely young lady.
Dresstoimpress

Mini Member

Belgium Belgium

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: October 25, 2017, 07:01:16 PM »

Happy birthday to Elisabeth! Great to see she's turning out to become someone with a great sense of style. I just love what she's been wearing over the past year or so. She's clearly getting an own style  Thumb up
Rita

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: October 25, 2017, 11:09:54 PM »

already 16..wooow. Smiley
nice pix

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: October 26, 2017, 04:59:30 PM »

Today, Elisabeth celebrates her 16th birthday.  Some lovely new photographs are released:

I cannot believe she's 16.  Time flies!

She's a lovely young lady and I really like the way that P&M have raised their children. The Belgian kids are always polite and respectful in public and they seem to be close with their parents. 
Coya

Huge Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: October 27, 2017, 12:07:33 PM »

Lovely girl! She looks a lot like Queen Astrid IMO, especially the eyes

I thought the same  Thumb up

getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: October 28, 2017, 06:27:55 AM »

so these photos were taken by THE Royal Photographer, Bestie with her Mummy, HRH MEDIana, huh??? Whistle 

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: October 29, 2017, 05:17:23 PM »

so these photos were taken by THE Royal Photographer, Bestie with her Mummy, HRH MEDIana, huh??? Whistle 

G Smiley

Probably not.  You can actually see the photo's subject and nothing is blurred.  In addition to that, there are no screamingly obvious signs of wealth in the background.  I mean, we have no idea of whether or not poor Elisabeth's family even own a yacht.  What a shame for Elisabeth.  Maybe next year, Madame will rock her world and show up to take her photo while she stands in a jewelry store or is draped on a lounge chair not the deck of a yacht.
EstellesBows

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: November 01, 2017, 01:55:32 PM »

G Smiley

Probably not.  You can actually see the photo's subject and nothing is blurred.  In addition to that, there are no screamingly obvious signs of wealth in the background.  I mean, we have no idea of whether or not poor Elisabeth's family even own a yacht.  What a shame for Elisabeth.  Maybe next year, Madame will rock her world and show up to take her photo while she stands in a jewelry store or is draped on a lounge chair not the deck of a yacht.

How are we supposed to know this is a future Queen when we see her posing with her dog like any other 16 year old would? No idea what the Belgians were thinking by signing off on these lovely....I mean, BASIC AF pics.

i did not come to play with you hoes, i came to slay bitch.
cordtx

Warned
Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: November 02, 2017, 12:27:11 AM »

Maybe she refused to do anything else?
16 year olds don't take instructions very well
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: November 03, 2017, 07:24:22 PM »

Personally I like the pictures, and why should they be different from every other 16 year olds. Ok, she is 1st in line for the Belgian throne, but she is also just a 16 year old
melk12

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: November 04, 2017, 02:24:08 AM »

I liked the pics as well. Honestly, now that she is older i can say: I used to find her a grannish odd kid, but to my surprise Elisabeth grew to be a lovely and good looking lady. Also she looks 100% like her dad.

I realized that the current and the previous generation of royals/nobles that are 1st in throne often show no interest or even aversion to being portrayed too regal like "stereotypical princes/princesses". More likely besides finding suffocating, they may think it's too "old school" so they want to have an ordinary life as far possible. I mean, they are born in this enviroment, so they are not really mesmerized by it. Of course, there's always the exceptions.
EstellesBows

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: November 04, 2017, 09:24:06 AM »

I was being sarcastic - I think the pictures are lovely and like that she looks like a happy, normal, well adjusted 16 year old. I find them a nice contrast to the pictures of the Danish Clown Prince's kids.

i did not come to play with you hoes, i came to slay bitch.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: