Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]   Go Down
Author Topic: Prince Laurent and family  (Read 57834 times)
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

« Reply #195 on: January 08, 2018, 02:45:17 AM »

Star Pix

He does have a nice side, he's obviously devoted to his wife and children and I agree he does pick good causes to highlight. But good grief, when he goes off the rails it's spectacular! Unfortunately his drama is all we usually see, he torpedoes all his good work with his entitled, spoiled brat antics.

Back at you!  Star

If he could keep his head out of his arse, so to speak, and just focus on causes like this and his animal rescue work, he'd be absolutely stellar.  He also could go to the media and instead of whining about BS, could say something like, "Yes, I had an absolutely terrible childhood and my parents were awful.  But, you know what?  I'm working very, very hard to make life nothing but absolutely beautiful and perfect for my children and wife."  And if he kept his head down and kept on doing his charity work, he could be one of the most popular royals in the world, IMO.  I think he does truly care about animals and about helping vulnerable people.  He's one of the few royals in any royal family who actually does seem to care very much about his patronages.

Large Member

United States United States

« Reply #196 on: January 08, 2018, 08:16:47 PM »

I think Laurent is the type of person who feels things very deeply, so he reacts stronger than maybe the average person would.

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]   Go Up
Jump to: