Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: cute royal pics...  (Read 11380 times)
whimsicalwriter
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2012, 08:55:56 AM »

I wish I could find a larger pic,I think this was Harry's christening? The delight in the queen's face is something rarely scene

SeenItAllBefore

Medium Member

New Zealand New Zealand

Doubtful Kitteh does not believe the hype.

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2012, 01:35:37 PM »

Yes, Harry's Christening, Windsor, December 1984.  There's a video clip on youtube about it, very sweet.

I've seen the Queen smile like that lots of times.  She usually does it around small children, dogs, horses, or a witty anecdote.

"A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong gives it a superficial appearance of being right." Thomas Paine
Molly2101

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2012, 12:05:42 AM »

I love the video clip from Harry's christening, William is running around with Zara.  It is really cute.  I do love the Royal christening gown, it is amazing to think how old it was. 

Prince Harry christening

How cute is the little moment with Peter, Zara and Granny about Dash the dog!

Zara: Does it bite?
Queen: No, not yet but it might after it's finished with you!

How cute!

"All my heart is yours, sir: it belongs to you; and with you it would remain, were fate to exile the rest of me from your presence forever." Jane Eyre, Charlotte Bronte.
Odette

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2012, 01:17:25 AM »

Very sweet Molly2101  Star, harkens back to happy times (or so we thought). You are thoughtful to post this.  Hug
Princess Tia

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2012, 01:54:35 AM »

Thanks for posting, Molly Star!  Very cute.
just me
Banned
Big Member

India India

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2012, 10:35:13 AM »

a very rare cute photo of charles with anne

SeenItAllBefore

Medium Member

New Zealand New Zealand

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2012, 10:49:12 AM »

Very sweet Molly2101  Star, harkens back to happy times (or so we thought). You are thoughtful to post this.  Hug

ITA.  Another  Star heading Molly's way.

"A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong gives it a superficial appearance of being right." Thomas Paine
just me
Banned
Big Member

India India

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2012, 03:01:10 PM »

charles and anne

Molly2101

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2012, 10:26:26 PM »

I love the clip of Charles and Anne on the beach as I am pretty sure, if I remember correctly, they are walking like Eygptians!

Adorable images of the Wessex kids at Buckingham Palace today.  James was embracing his patriotism, waving his flag, all the while hitting his sister and mum with it.

Hitting his mum...

And his sister as Louise's face is screwed up and Sophie looks like she is chastising the boy.  Too cute.

"All my heart is yours, sir: it belongs to you; and with you it would remain, were fate to exile the rest of me from your presence forever." Jane Eyre, Charlotte Bronte.
danifaul

Big Member

sorry for my bad english

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2012, 03:32:43 AM »

-vintage-royalt

scworldtraveler
Banned
Big Member

Damn it feels good to be a gangsta!

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2012, 06:37:34 AM »

Haha! He obviously has no clue what's going on Lolipop
Wonder if he would have gotten away with it if papa were there too! Get the feeling he's quite a handful Smiley  AND HE HAS HAIR!!!!

Molly2101

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2012, 11:14:33 AM »

Wonder if he would have gotten away with it if papa were there too! Get the feeling he's quite a handful Smiley  AND HE HAS HAIR!!!!

He is grabbing onto Sophie's hand in a few of the images and it looks like she is placating him in some images, he was obviously a bit bored of waving his flag in his sister's face!  I know, HAIR on a Windsor child!  Let's hope the Windsor genes do not grab him and make all that hair fall out prematurely.  He is looking more like Edward as he grows older, but not half as much as Louise does.  (We will all say he resembles his dad and then in the future we will find out he was IVF or sperm donation, haha.  We are led to believe he was naturally conceived, but it would be funny if it did come out and we were all just looking for a resemblance.)

SeenItAllBefore

Medium Member

New Zealand New Zealand

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2012, 01:58:31 PM »

Wonder if he would have gotten away with it if papa were there too! Get the feeling he's quite a handful Smiley  AND HE HAS HAIR!!!!

He is grabbing onto Sophie's hand in a few of the images and it looks like she is placating him in some images, he was obviously a bit bored of waving his flag in his sister's face!  I know, HAIR on a Windsor child!  Let's hope the Windsor genes do not grab him and make all that hair fall out prematurely.  He is looking more like Edward as he grows older, but not half as much as Louise does.  (We will all say he resembles his dad and then in the future we will find out he was IVF or sperm donation, haha.  We are led to believe he was naturally conceived, but it would be funny if it did come out and we were all just looking for a resemblance.)

It's possible that he was conceived with donor sperm but I think it's unlikely.  First, I got the feeling he was a "bonus baby", ie unplanned, coming 4 years after Louise and when Sophie was well past 40.  Often once the stress of fertility issues having a first child is over, couple can get a bonus pregnancy - I've heard of his happening after adoption too.  Second, the grandkids vary in how much they looked like a Windsor in the first few years anyway.  Third, given that she had an ectopic before Louise, I thought their fertility issues were more likely to be hers (but they could have been both, who knows).  Fourth, if she had decided never to go through childbirth again after Louise, who could have blamed her.  So she might not have been trying hard to do it all again.

Glad she did though!  He's a cutie and all seems well in the Wessex world.

Molly2101

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2012, 05:17:19 PM »

Wonder if he would have gotten away with it if papa were there too! Get the feeling he's quite a handful Smiley  AND HE HAS HAIR!!!!

He is grabbing onto Sophie's hand in a few of the images and it looks like she is placating him in some images, he was obviously a bit bored of waving his flag in his sister's face!  I know, HAIR on a Windsor child!  Let's hope the Windsor genes do not grab him and make all that hair fall out prematurely.  He is looking more like Edward as he grows older, but not half as much as Louise does.  (We will all say he resembles his dad and then in the future we will find out he was IVF or sperm donation, haha.  We are led to believe he was naturally conceived, but it would be funny if it did come out and we were all just looking for a resemblance.)

It's possible that he was conceived with donor sperm but I think it's unlikely.  First, I got the feeling he was a "bonus baby", ie unplanned, coming 4 years after Louise and when Sophie was well past 40.  Often once the stress of fertility issues having a first child is over, couple can get a bonus pregnancy - I've heard of his happening after adoption too.  Second, the grandkids vary in how much they looked like a Windsor in the first few years anyway.  Third, given that she had an ectopic before Louise, I thought their fertility issues were more likely to be hers (but they could have been both, who knows).  Fourth, if she had decided never to go through childbirth again after Louise, who could have blamed her.  So she might not have been trying hard to do it all again.

I fully believe he was naturally conceived, I was just jesting.  I agree that he was a “surprise” baby, which is lovely and must have made them so happy, particularly given the struggle they had previously to have Louise.  I believe she was IVF, but I doubt we will ever really know and I have no problem with that, as long as they have two happy and healthy children which have completed their family.  I agree, the Wessex world seem very happy – long may it continue!  I cannot get over how tall Louise is though, and how much like her Dad she looks.  It is quite scary!

Princess Tia

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2012, 05:57:40 PM »

He is grabbing onto Sophie's hand in a few of the images and it looks like she is placating him in some images, he was obviously a bit bored of waving his flag in his sister's face!  I know, HAIR on a Windsor child!  Let's hope the Windsor genes do not grab him and make all that hair fall out prematurely.  He is looking more like Edward as he grows older, but not half as much as Louise does.  (We will all say he resembles his dad and then in the future we will find out he was IVF or sperm donation, haha.  We are led to believe he was naturally conceived, but it would be funny if it did come out and we were all just looking for a resemblance.)

I fully believe he was naturally conceived, I was just jesting.  I agree that he was a “surprise” baby, which is lovely and must have made them so happy, particularly given the struggle they had previously to have Louise.  I believe she was IVF, but I doubt we will ever really know and I have no problem with that, as long as they have two happy and healthy children which have completed their family.  I agree, the Wessex world seem very happy – long may it continue!  I cannot get over how tall Louise is though, and how much like her Dad she looks.  It is quite scary!

Maybe Louise will look a lot like Anne.  Unlike Anne, IF Louise would be willing to change her hair style every few decades she could be quite attractive. Smiley
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: