Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 29   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's play cupid ,who would you choose for Harry ?  (Read 104434 times)
just me
Banned
Big Member

India India

Ignore
« on: July 15, 2012, 08:15:29 PM »

I am having a lazy weekend and i am so bored of Mr and Mrs do little . I am more interested in Harry's imaginary girlfriend or future wife then Kate's hair ,make up ,weight ,grinning, clothes .  So just for your imagination , amusement and future candidate for discussion who would you choose for Prince Harry ?

after reading more about Charlotte Casiraghi and Princess Madeleine , i would love to see a rare double royal wedding . i think if he ever marries another royal then Kate will be off from magazine covers for good and will be forced to compete. plus i think these two ladies will be very fun to discuss if they are put together with British royal family .  If not a royal , then i would love Harry to go for a real commoner ,someone studied in a state school , educated at a reputed university , having a real carrier and hobbies and supporting charitable causes before marriage  , in short someone anti watie katie .
scworldtraveler
Banned
Big Member

United States United States

Damn it feels good to be a gangsta!

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2012, 08:24:14 PM »

I volunteer as tribute! Laughing Laughing
Lolly

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2012, 08:27:41 PM »

Whoever it is, I hope we don't find out about her until the engagement announcement. The tabloids had too much fun tearing Chelsy down and ignoring the fact that, out of the two royal girlfriends, she was the one with the ambitious career plans.
just me
Banned
Big Member

India India

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2012, 08:33:31 PM »

Whoever it is, I hope we don't find out about her until the engagement announcement. The tabloids had too much fun tearing Chelsy down and ignoring the fact that, out of the two royal girlfriends, she was the one with the ambitious career plans.

okay i never followed chelsy but when did they tore her down ? i don't remember media ever giving her a moniker like kate or calling her any names .what did i miss ? were there any anti chelsy articles because i hardly read any negative stories about her , whenever they mention her they always point out that she is working as a lawyer and about her carrier . i just never read a negative story about chelsy unlike kate who was ridiculed for years along with her family.
cowgrrl

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2012, 08:35:45 PM »

I'd love for him to find a US version of Prince Guis' fiancée, Stephanie. Monied in her own right, intelligent & successful in her career.
yahoocan

Mini Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2012, 08:36:41 PM »

Whoever it is, I hope we don't find out about her until the engagement announcement.

I would love this, it would be the biggest FU to the media. Sadly, she must be seen in a public role to see how she deals with the media attention.

I really liked Flee for Harry no matter how short that was. She would never live down being an underwear model though.

“I’m going to go whee and fly the way up.”
just me
Banned
Big Member

India India

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2012, 08:39:24 PM »

Whoever it is, I hope we don't find out about her until the engagement announcement.

I would love this, it would be the biggest FU to the media. Sadly, she must be seen in a public role to see how she deals with the media attention.

I really liked Flee for Harry no matter how short that was. She would never live down being an underwear model though.

who is Flee ?
Lolly

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2012, 08:45:29 PM »

okay i never followed chelsy but when did they tore her down ? i don't remember media ever giving her a moniker like kate or calling her any names .what did i miss ? were there any anti chelsy articles because i hardly read any negative stories about her , whenever they mention her they always point out that she is working as a lawyer and about her carrier . i just never read a negative story about chelsy unlike kate who was ridiculed for years along with her family.

They tore her down horrendously, portraying her as a girl that only partied, drank, spent all hours of the night out, posted mostly unflattering pictures of her, etc., even going so far as to post a picture of her that Photoshopped her skin orange (I don't know if they did it originally, or if someone on the internet Photoshopped it and they just used it.) The only nickname they could come up with was Ravy Davy; her name's not the easiest to turn into a nickname like Kate's. It's only relatively recently that they've been forced to acknowledge that she's on a career path that's pretty high-powered.
just me
Banned
Big Member

India India

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2012, 09:02:32 PM »

They tore her down horrendously, portraying her as a girl that only partied, drank, spent all hours of the night out, posted mostly unflattering pictures of her, etc., even going so far as to post a picture of her that Photoshopped her skin orange (I don't know if they did it originally, or if someone on the internet Photoshopped it and they just used it.) The only nickname they could come up with was Ravy Davy; her name's not the easiest to turn into a nickname like Kate's. It's only relatively recently that they've been forced to acknowledge that she's on a career path that's pretty high-powered.

okay thank you , you know for being a so called part girl ,i never saw any underwear photos of her  but at the end i don't think that british media is very fair or accurate , they usually manipulate people's image to make money . no wonder even politicians of england are scared of tabloids .
abs

Humongous Member

Svalbard and Jan Mayen Svalbard and Jan Mayen

Illegal substances? MOI???!!!

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2012, 09:04:23 PM »

Chelsey...

SEXY,SEXY!!!
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2012, 09:04:40 PM »

^ +1
Lolly

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2012, 09:15:31 PM »

okay thank you , you know for being a so called part girl ,i never saw any underwear photos of her  but at the end i don't think that british media is very fair or accurate , they usually manipulate people's image to make money . no wonder even politicians of england are scared of tabloids .

The most horrendous treatment was accusing Chelsy's father Charles of being connected to Mugabe, when some don't understand how politics work over there - Charles Davy would have suffered under Mugabe but the regime found it too risk to touch businesses that had been invested in by Americans. Even so, he did lose some things. Chelsy's maternal family has suffered much more under Mugabe.

By contrast, the media could be all over the Midds' finances and the pimp uncle, and there were questions long before the engagement, but they were hushed up or went untouched after initial probing articles.

Considering that William's people have told reporters to hush, I wouldn't be surprised if both these cases were just another extension of protect the heir, but leave the spare hanging.
secondfromtheleft

Baby Member

Czech Republic Czech Republic

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2012, 10:38:57 PM »

SouthernBelle, of course Jumping Jumping
SouthernBelle

Big Member

With my thumbs I like to think I'm probably useful

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2012, 11:55:58 PM »

SouthernBelle, of course Jumping Jumping

Thanks secondfromtheleft!  Star I think it should be be too.  Smiley

IA with Lolly. The media tore Chelsy to shreds because they needed to make Waity look good. Now one has a career at a top law firm and the other one can't even put a coherent sentence together. Chelsy may not wait to re-enter the lion's den again unless the Dolittles divorce.

I would like to see a double royal wedding as well. I don't think Madde and Charlotte want a life of royal duties so they're out. And I don't think the BRF can handle the Thurn and Taxis girls. I'll say someone who is a blood princess (so Waity has to curtsey to her), beautiful (so Pippa can go hide somewhere) and from a lesser known RF.

Maybe, Princess Maria-Anunciata of Liechtenstein

Her mother is GD Jean's youngest daughter and her father is Prince Hans-Adams brother, so she's royal on both sides. It doesn't make her better than Chelsy but that is a big deal to some people.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 12:05:08 AM by SouthernBelle » Logged

Miss Waynfleet

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2012, 11:59:36 PM »

Although people think he is the fun and rebel Prince, I do believe he won´t marry a woman who wouldn´t fit into the monarchy. I can see him marry an aristo Lady, but will she be the love of his life? Confused  Imo he is too much influenced now through the Windsors and doesn´t wants to repeat the mistakes his uncle did (thank god for that  Sweating ).
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 29   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: